Garden Girl of SoFla

Founded undefined

Hello and thank you for choosing us. My name is Alex Gibert. Alex Gibert Landscaping on google We focus on Demolition of prior landscaping and Installation of new one done by us. Artistic/Creative native gardens. Instagram.com/gardengirlsofla Instagram.com/palmsandfronds Is our portfolios. Please feel free to contact me 786-273-8480...

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated

lawn & landscaping
landscaping artificial grass
Landscaping Project project

lawn & landscaping

lawn & landscaping (25)lawn care (5)stone & gravel (3)landscape lighting (1)hardscaping (1)Nurseries (1)interior decorators (3)

07/03/2022

marley M.

It went amazing Alex is so thoughtful and nice with his designs would definitely hire him back to do more. I was so surprised that a young person showed up but he was professional and punctual and completely finished everything I wanted done thank you GardenGirlSofla.

Description of Work
landscaping plant installation and demolition of existing landscape

Category interior designers, landscaping, lawn service

Work Completed On 07/05/2022

Your very welcome it was a pleasure.

02/21/2022

Janice G.

Wow!! I was afraid to work with someone that I did not know. Whitnie and Alex were absolutely fantastic. We discussed a budget we were both comfortable with and they did the job quickly, efficiently and with such care. To our surprise stayed within the budget. My front, back and side yard look heavenly. I will continue to work with garden girl of sofla !!!

Description of Work
Landscape Installation/ Landscape Design

Category landscaping, pavers, gravel, hardscaping

Work Completed On 02/21/2022

Thank you so very much -[Member Name Removed]! Gardengirlsofla team

01/31/2022

Kyle D.

Couldn’t have been a better experience. The most knowledgeable, kind, helpful people imaginable. Communication and ability to complete on time were amazing. Highly highly recommend.

Description of Work
Landscaping Installation

Category landscaping, lawn service, pavers, gravel

Work Completed On 01/31/2022

Review for Garden Girl of SoFla - 2490 NE 184th Ter, North Miami Beach, FL - 39614290

01/04/2022

David Y.

Whitney and her team are AMAZING. Literally the most impressed by their passion, their talent, and their ability to delivery beyond what I had dreamed! Great and efficient communication, prompt and punctual work. Totally impressed have already referred her to several friends and planning to do more projects with them in the coming weeks. THANK YOU, Whitney!!!

Description of Work
Landscape Design

Category landscaping, pavers, gravel, greenhouses, lakefront landscaping, outdoor lighting

Work Completed On 01/04/2022

Your so very welcome -Alex GardenGirlSofla team

12/13/2021

David B.

Incredible and beyond expectations!

Description of Work
sky garden

Category interior designers, landscaping

Work Completed On 12/13/2021

Thank you so very much -alex Gardengirlsofla team

08/20/2021

Daisy E.

It went well. I am satisfied with the work. Very punctual and professional.

Description of Work
landscaping front yard

Work Completed On 08/21/2021

08/19/2021

Andrew R.

She involved my husband and I in the process as much as we wished, and invited us to go with her to a nursery to see what we loved. Whitnie knows her South Florida plants (and her butterflies), and she also knows all the best nurseries. We also really appreciated her willingness to work with the plants we already had in our garden. She made the extra effort to find new plants that were complimentary to the existing. What we ended up with was a gorgeous, curated garden, full of rare and beautiful plants - and we can’t look out into our garden without seeing butterflies. Thank you Whitnie for all the extra love and care you put into our little slice of paradise.

Description of Work
Whitnie is an incredibly talented landscape designer, and she is so much fun to work with. Our wish was a garden that would attract and support butterflies

Work Completed On 08/19/2021

06/09/2021

Donna H.

Fantastic experience. My job was small by professional standards, but important to me. Whitnie was a pleasure to deal with, she understood my needs quickly, was able to schedule me fast, showed up when she said she would, stayed in touch, and finished the project beautifully! Will definitely use again.

Description of Work
Landscaping

Work Completed On 06/09/2021

04/13/2021

Chris M.

Excellent. Work done in a professional and timely manner

Description of Work
painting

Category interior designers, landscaping

Work Completed On 04/13/2021

04/11/2021

Richie R.

Passionate, knowledgeable, talented. Rest assured you will admire the end results; if your landscaping needs attention, Garden Girl of SoFla is truly like no other. I've gotten so much compliments. Thank you!!

Description of Work
Landscaping

Work Completed On 04/05/2021

12/28/2020

Pamela F.

My experience with garden girl was amazing! From scheduling an appointment to a**** the work and vision, the brainstorm and planning process and the install went wonderfully. Whitnie had great communication when it comes to sending me pic and keeping me in the loop on the plants she was shopping for us to incorporate. Her design was spot on and she included all the bells and whistles I wanted. The whole process was painless and was able to be done in a nice timely fashion! We are in the process of planning another little project that we came up with during this design. I highly recommend working with Garden Girl... sweet and trustworthy! Our family is very pleased with our new garden area.

Description of Work
fairy garden and pool garden

Work Completed On 12/29/2020

12/03/2020

paul W.

Whitnie is just wonderful. They sourced, bought, delivered and installed three giant palms. She is talented and very hard working. You simply have to hire them.

Description of Work
installation of palms

Work Completed On 12/03/2020

12/01/2020

Gladys D.

It was wonderful. Really saw the vision that I wanted. She performs the job exactly like I had a vision. Whittany and Alex were very honest and very responsible. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Landscaping

Work Completed On 11/07/2020

11/08/2020

Scott K.

Everything went as planned. My expectations were met and Garden Girl was very professional. I needed a company that would pay attention to details and they did just that.

Description of Work
Cleanup of backyard

Work Completed On 11/09/2020

10/27/2020

Harold G.

They did a really great job and we expect to continue on with more projects for our backyard.

Description of Work
Landscaping

Work Completed On 10/27/2020

10/19/2020

Jacqueline G.

Amazing! Great service and design. Truly cares about doing a wonderful job and has wonderful attitude, great skill at laying plants out and making awesome recommendations. Highly recommend

Description of Work
Landscaping

Work Completed On 10/19/2020

Review for Garden Girl of SoFla - 2490 NE 184th Ter, North Miami Beach, FL - 38960668

09/21/2020

Chuck D.

Awesome! Punctual, knowledgeable, hard-working, and at a great price. Garden Girl turned our barren space into a beautiful place.

Description of Work
demo and install of pearock and stepping stones

Work Completed On 09/21/2020

09/16/2020

Robert S.

Awesome! Whitney and Alex responded in minutes to my inquiry. They were at my home later that day. Pleasant, enthusiastic and reasonable. I had a landscape architect quality rendering that night. I followed Whitney’s creative talent and I’m very pleased. The job was finished about 36 hours after my request to Angie’s List. It doesn’t get any better!

Description of Work
Curb appeal, Demo and instal

Work Completed On 09/16/2020

08/29/2020

Norma S.

They are professional and on time, great job and price was reasonable

Description of Work
Landscaping, trim pine trees

Work Completed On 09/21/2020

08/28/2020

Abylay O.

Excellent work, thank you!

Description of Work
Edging and rock installation

Work Completed On 08/28/2020

07/21/2020

Coty G.

They are an amazing team. I couldn't be happier with my garden. #Gandengirlsofla designed the landscape of both my front and backyard. She considered all of my input and exceeded my expectations in both the design and execution. They are very professional and work timely and neatly which is unheard of in South Florida. She is always available to answer and oversee any plant or lawn questions that arise. She is very knowledgeable about south florida plants and a pleasure to talk to. I highly recommend her services.

Description of Work
landscape

Work Completed On 05/17/2020

07/14/2020

Kenneth C.

It went excellent. They were very professional, dedicated and they were talented.

Description of Work
They did landscape design.

Work Completed On 01/14/2020