BEN'S HOME REPAIR SERVICE

Founded 2001 • With Angi since August 2012

We are a company with 3 employees, we do our best in order to satisfied our client with the highest qualify of work. What count for us is your level of satisfaction. New customer have 10% deduction and the estimate is free....

CMB GENERAL SERVICE

WE SPEAK ENGLISH AND SPANISH.... WE PROVIDE GREAT QUALITY SERVICE... 31 YRS OF EXPERIENCE...IF YOU ARE MOVING OR YOU NEED SOME TRAST TO BE DUMP WE CAN HELP... FROM DEMOLITION TO REMODELING.. GC LICENSED FOR ALL YOUR JOBS.. IF YOU HAVE A PROJECT TO DO WE CAN HELP....

Latest Design Painting

Latest Design Painting take great pride in our experience, expertise, quality, and customer service that we provide to meet the consumer’s needs. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship and complete customer satisfaction from start to completion of a project. In order to understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer in a professional manner. Our reputation is based on service, safety, and quality, regardless of how large or small the job.

Offers by Latest Design Painting on Angi
TLC Closets and More

Having that beautiful organized space in your house is more affordable than you may think! My name is Jesse Santos and I own TLC CLosets and More - I have been in business since 1988 - We are specilized in closet organization designs, kitchen cabinets, bathroom vanities, organization of laundry rooms, pantry and more. All custom work done at our warehouse in Pompano Beach but without the custom prices! Call me for a free estimate! We offer great quality and competitive prices! We serve all South Florida!

10/19/2016

Description of Work

Category handyman service

08/05/2015

I am very disappointed. The work is poorly done and not to my specifications. When I sent him a note asking him to come back and fix his mistakes he promised to return but then never showed. The work was very sub-par and I am extremely upset.

Description of Work
Had them in to do some carpentry repairs

Category handyman service

we repair furniture wood or metal, we remodel bathroom and kitchen. Call us for all your painting job (interior or exterior), interior design is our job, carpentry any job around the house.

Ask for details.