A.A. Reliable Construction,Inc.

Founded 2004 • With Angi since July 2012

2.7

We work with Realtors and home-owmers with the FHA 203-k program We are a General Contractor, Licensed & Insured...

Perfect Pressure

Finally an honest, reasonable, hard working american company. Rare to find now a days. There's nothing worse than asking someone to do a job and you feel either job isn't done to perfection as you would or feel ripped off. Well here at Perfect Pressure, we don't stop until EVERY job is perfect, until it can't get any cleaner. ALL 5 STARS FOR A REASON, NOT ONE FOUR STAR. And with our algaecide chemicals our results last way longer than if you were to do it yourself, guaranteed. Roofs stay clean for 2-5 years. Driveways stay clean for 2-3 years. Screen enclosure are very hard to do with out blowing screens out but with algaecide you don't have to do it nearly as often. Perfect Pressure is a reputable pressure washing company serving from Broward county to Palm Beach and surrounding areas. If you're looking for a dedicated professional that will do the job right, you're in the right place. With 6 years of experience, we have learned to improve our skills and keep our equipment up to date for best possible results for our customers. Although our power washing services come at reasonable prices, you can only expect the HIGHEST-QUALITY job done by us every time! We take pride in having built our good reputation over the years, ALL 5 STARS FOR A REASON, providing satisfying and efficient services to every single customer and you can expect the same as we tend to remain this practice of ours and keep our customers satisfied. Call us today and search no further for your pressure washing needs, not only for this project but for all your home maintenance projects in future. Once you find us, you'll know who to call to get the job done right!!!

Offers by Perfect Pressure on Angi
Williams Precision Wash

Here at Williams Precision Wash, our team makes it our goal to make your home or business look the best it can! We wash: -Roofs -Driveways -Decks, patios, porches -Building siding -Sidewalks etc. We have been in business serving the south florida area now for for just over 5 years. This company is Owned and Managed by me, Anthony Williams. I grew up working with my father who was in the same line of work, and his father before him. Pressure washing is in our blood! Give us a call today for your FREE ESTIMATE and to have your home look as clean and PRECISE as possible!

Offers by Williams Precision Wash on Angi
Top Shine Pressure Clean

TOP SHINE PRESSURE CLEANING Trust Top Shine Pressure Cleaning for all power washing services. We currently serve the Tri-County area including Miami, Palm Beach, and Broward. Enhance your curb appeal today and beautify your home. Our team has years of professional experience when it comes to pressure cleaning including driveways, rooftops, roof tile, pool decks, patios, you name it. Schedule a service today and get started!

Offers by Top Shine Pressure Clean on Angi

09/27/2016

Terrible the work was done poorly and the material used for the countertop is in horrible conditions ask for a supervisor to come out and inspect the finished work and he told me "**** you"

Description of Work
Countertops

Category concrete driveways,handyman service,home remodeling

07/23/2014

Abel Almaguer the owner of AA Reliable Construction came out and I was given an estimate of 2600.00 The owner Abel Almaguer was paid 1300.00 upfront and then another 1300.00 when the work was completed around April 15, 2014. Unfortunately for us it wasn't raining and not only until we experienced a lot of rain over the last two months did I realize we continued to have water intrusion in the same ...

Description of Work
AA Reliable Construction came out and supposedly repaired an area of my roof that was having water intrusion into the home.

06/03/2014

We were never able to schedule the estimate so we went with someone else.

Description of Work
He was hard to get a hold of and not responsive when we tried to set up an estimate for a 203k home repair.

09/14/2013

The job was done well but there are a few thin spots, though admittedly it's been years since it was last sealed so it likely soaked in more than he expected. Good price, courteous, worked fast and didn't make a mess. Said he'd come back if there were voids. I use him again.

Description of Work
Provider, Stevie John, resealed my driveway.

05/06/2013

The job was done in extraordinary fashion. It was well done, timely, and well priced. I couldn't be happier with the work performed. I worked with Abel of AA Reliable and he was punctual and timely. He showed up for our initial estimate and took measurements and drew a layout for us. He presented me with copies of all his licenses and a portfolio of all his previous work. Abel gave me a payment ti...

Description of Work
Remove old aspalt two car driveup and replace with a 10 ft. stamped circular driveway and also build a step up leading to the front door with the same design.

Category concrete driveways

wow (removed member name),I had not seen this until today,I am very happy to know you feel like that about my company and that you are so happy for the job and the manner I performed it,thank you very much for your comments and contact me in the future for any other project ,it's been a pleasure to me too to have a customer like you and your husband,my number 305-804-3933 and thanks again

Home Remodeling, Additions, Replacement of Doors & windows, also doors and impact windows, Accordion Shutters, Stamped Concrete, Driveway, Pavers, Fences. Roof Repairs.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover