A.A. Reliable Construction,Inc.

Founded 2004 • With Angi since July 2012

2.7

1679 ne 174 st

North Miami Beach, FL 33162

We work with Realtors and home-owmers with the FHA 203-k program We are a General Contractor, Licensed & Insured...

09/27/2016

German B.

Terrible the work was done poorly and the material used for the countertop is in horrible conditions ask for a supervisor to come out and inspect the finished work and he told me "**** you"

Description of Work
Countertops

Category concrete driveways, handyman service, home remodeling

07/23/2014

Rafael M.

Abel Almaguer the owner of AA Reliable Construction came out and I was given an estimate of 2600.00 The owner Abel Almaguer was paid 1300.00 upfront and then another 1300.00 when the work was completed around April 15, 2014. Unfortunately for us it wasn't raining and not only until we experienced a lot of rain over the last two months did I realize we continued to have water intrusion in the same area he supposedly repaired. I sent him a video of the water intrusion via text message explaining the problem on June 30th, 2014. Since he did not return my call I had to call him. He stated to please work with him and give him some time since he couldn't find his roofer ( a gentleman by the name of Hernando ). I have called Mr. Abel Almaguer every week and he continued to give me the same story and try to string me along all the while with the recent heavy rains my interior wall has gotten much worse. He has NEVER called me during this time much less gone by the house to see first hand the problem ( no customer service whatsoever ). I have also climbed on the roof to find all the tiles loose and never placed properly ( my own fault for not inspecting the work ). The last time I spoke with him was on Wednesday July 16, 2014. He stated that he will call me and to give him until TuesdayJuly 22, 2014. Well I called him yesterday when I did not hear from him and I called him again this afternoon and he hasn't answered his phone ( 305-804-3933 ). I will have no choice but to resort to other means to take care of my roof and to hopefully get my money back via the courts. I believe AA Reliable Construction is far from reliable and the owner Mr. Abel Almaguer is less than an honorable person. I challenge AA Reliable Construction either return the money paid or to send someone that actually knows roofing to repair my roof immediately.

Description of Work
AA Reliable Construction came out and supposedly repaired an area of my roof that was having water intrusion into the home.

06/03/2014

ROSCOE I.

We were never able to schedule the estimate so we went with someone else.

Description of Work
He was hard to get a hold of and not responsive when we tried to set up an estimate for a 203k home repair.

09/14/2013

Frank M.

The job was done well but there are a few thin spots, though admittedly it's been years since it was last sealed so it likely soaked in more than he expected. Good price, courteous, worked fast and didn't make a mess. Said he'd come back if there were voids. I use him again.

Description of Work
Provider, Stevie John, resealed my driveway.

05/06/2013

Annya H.

The job was done in extraordinary fashion. It was well done, timely, and well priced. I couldn't be happier with the work performed. I worked with Abel of AA Reliable and he was punctual and timely. He showed up for our initial estimate and took measurements and drew a layout for us. He presented me with copies of all his licenses and a portfolio of all his previous work. Abel gave me a payment timeline which detailed when each payment would be due and all. I gave him a deposit for the job and the very next day he was calling me to bring me all the forms I needed to sign to obtain my permit from Pembroke Pines. He called me every few days to update me on the status of my application and how we were coming along. Once the permit cleared he called me and asked me when I would like to install. I was moving and having numerous jobs done at my house so I had to postpone the driveway installation until all was done. He was understanding and waited until the day I gave that I would be ready. The day before he called again to review the status of my jobs and when I would be ready. I gave him a date and he followed through exactly as planned. We started the job during rainy season which set us back a couple of days and he even called to apologize for that which was no fault of his. As soon as the weather was good he called me and told me he was ready. He posted a permit right in front of our property and he installed our gorgeous driveway. The entire installation was completed in two days only! He kept calling us outside to let us see how it was going and to make sure we were happy with how the job was going, even gave us the choice of altering the colors if we wanted to but we didn't need that since it was perfect how we requested. He would stay overseeing the entire process and was very observant of the workers assuring everything was done perfect, and it was. I have had several neighbors asking who did our beautiful driveway and I have referred them to him. I wish him and his company multitudes of success, they deserve it. A pleasure to do business with from start to finish :) HIGHLY RECOMMEND AA RELIABLE :)

Description of Work
Remove old aspalt two car driveup and replace with a 10 ft. stamped circular driveway and also build a step up leading to the front door with the same design.

Category concrete driveways

wow (removed member name),I had not seen this until today,I am very happy to know you feel like that about my company and that you are so happy for the job and the manner I performed it,thank you very much for your comments and contact me in the future for any other project ,it's been a pleasure to me too to have a customer like you and your husband,my number 305-804-3933 and thanks again