CUSTOM COOLING & HEATING INC

Founded 1990 • With Angi since August 2010

Air Conditioning & Heating company serving Lee, Charlotte & Collier Counties since 1990....

Ocean Breeze Heating and Cooling

Ocean Breeze Heating and Cooling

We are a family owned and operated business with several years of serice offering, Hvac services Heating, Ventilation and air conditioning. We pride ourselves in providing superior customer service and top quality workmanship. Please reach out to us directly at 239-878-8271

Offers by Ocean Breeze Heating and Cooling on Angi

10/15/2020

Wonderful experience. Joey was our technician and he was very informative and professional. He made us feel like he had our best interest at heart. We were dealing with another company before this and there is absolutely no comparison between your company and them. Thank you for super service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yearly maintenance on our air conditioner

10/13/2017

It was real good. We've got air. They were very responsive. I called them at 5:30 and they showed up at 7. The guy was courteous. He gave us tips and was a nice man.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put freon in my A/C unit, on an emergency call.

05/10/2017

They got my A/C running again. The service was thorough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My A/C went out and needed to be fixed

03/31/2016

Professional and courteous, Gilbert did a great job. This was our first experience with this firm, and we have no hesitation in recommending them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual service call. Gilbert was extremely professional, explained the works as he went along. Very personable. They arrived on time and I feel I got very good value for the money.

03/05/2016

They do good work. I will use them again. I wouldn't have anybody else. They are the best in town.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have them come out to inspect, clean and go through the units twice a year.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Air Conditioning & Heating Installations, Replacements, Service Calls, Check-ups/Maintenance, Indoor Air Quality Service All Makes & Models Licensed & Insured FREE ESTIMATES 24/7 Service & Support Residential & Commercial 30, 60, 90 Days Same As Cash

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover