Tempacure

Founded 2000 • With Angi since December 2009

325 S Cedar Ave Ste B

Niceville, FL 32578

Office hours: Mon - Fri 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM. Technicians available till 8:00 PM. We offer a 10% Military (or) Senior discount off new system installations. Please let us know of any qualifying discounts, so we can incorporate that into your free quote. We offer many different services that include - Duct Sealing and replacement, Heating, Air Conditioning, Indoor Air Quality Products and Services, Full System Maintenance and Commercial Services for your business. Our Exclusive Written Guarantees Are Designed to Protect You, Your Family and Your Home. Call us to schedule a free home estimate for installation. We look forward to doing business with you and your family....

09/03/2018

James H. W.

Service guy was prompt and efficient. Work was reasonably priced. He was courteous and provided a complete explanation of repair options and pricing. Will use them again.

Description of Work
a/c service. Found and repaired freon leak.

10/21/2015

Duane D.

Every thing went smoothly except the new thermostats, one of which controlls humidity. It took a couple of tries, but when they found out how the master thermostat was programmed, they reprogrammed it. We have had no problems since.

Description of Work
Gave us an option to keep the unit cooling until fall or replacement now. We chose to replace in July.

05/21/2015

Frank S.

06/26/2014

Wendy F.

At 11pm we woke up to the house at 77 and rising. We noticed the outside unit would not come on. I called the number for Tempacure because I couldn't remember if they were 24hour service or not (they installed my unit and have been the only ones to work on it since). I was told by the nice lady on the phone they stopped work at 10pm and we hung up. Two minutes later Brandon called me and I told him what was wrong. He came out even though it was after 11 and he lived in FWB and I live in Crestview. He found the problem with no trouble and had it fixed. This is why I will not use anybody else for my AC. Thank you again Brandon!!!

Description of Work
Fixed my AC unit on the outside that stopped running.

02/11/2014

Charles L.

Furnace was located under the house in a crawl space. Install was a huge event and done in the heat of summer. Tempacure was very fast to respond to my call when my old AC went out, installed by one hour air..., and did an amazing job for several thousand less than the other 3 quotes.

Description of Work
Installed new air conditioner and furnace.

09/24/2013

Jimmy J.

They quickly responded after I told them the a/c had been not cooling correctly for about 5-6 days. First technician troubleshot the system and found a leak at the compressor and then said he would have the manager contact me on my options. He arrived in less than 30 minutes and showed me 3 options with their prices. I selected to replace everything due to age of the system and how they had treated me before. I had a complete system began to be installed at 9 o'clock and by 4:30 they were totally finished. The lead technician on the install was very precise on all he did almost a perfectionist but both techs did a super job and worked together well. The manager called to check if I was satisfied and I was. He came by the next morning to bring the bill and warranty and was very good at explaining it to me.

Description of Work
Replaced the complete heat pump system for my house.

06/22/2013

Audrea F.

We are very satisfied with our experience with Tempacure/Aire Serv. We noticed Saturday morning that the temperature in our house was starting to rise and discovered that the condensing unit outside was not running at all. Within 30 minutes of calling the company, a technician arrived at our house. He quickly discovered that a fuse had blown and that several contacts had lost their connection. He replaced the fuse and fixed the connection issues. He had everything working within 30 - 45 minutes. Considering that this was an emergency service, we felt that $200 was reasonable. We will definitely use Tempacure/Aire Serv again and are planning to have them perform our annual inspection, which we just hadn't gotten around to scheduling.

Description of Work
Tempacure, also known as Aire Serv of the Emerald Coast, repaired the condensing unit of our HVAC system.

06/12/2013

Anthony P.

Great !!! We lost A/C wednesday night and they had us up and going by Friday afternoon. Professional Salesman, great installers. The Salesman and owner were involved from the begining till completion.

Description of Work
Replace the total HVAC package. A/C, heat, and repaired some ductwork.

12/28/2012

James H.

I have no complaints...they were very fast, they were very professional, they were extremely knowledgeable and helpful in choosing what to instal and the price was reasonable. They were recommended by a friend and I'm glad he recommended them. I would certainly use them again.

Description of Work
AireServ replaced my old AC unit. Some peripherals as well (pipe).

06/13/2011

French J.

I was pleased with the amount of knowledge that he had. He explained to me why I should go with a straight line A/C unit instead of a heat pump. He saved me a lot of money with the install because of this. He also explained that a 1 and a half ton unit would work just fine, where other companies kept trying to sell me a 2 ton unit. He seemed very honest and knowledgeable. They even submitted my warranty information to the manufacturer for me b/c I don't have a computer.

Description of Work
They installed a straight line A/C unit.

Elite Heating And Air

Give us a call or click to schedule an estimate, today!

Panhandle Heating & Air Conditioning

We are a family owned and operated business with over 35 years of experience in the heating and air conditioning field. We have multiple crews so we are able to handle any size job. We also offer financing on any of our change outs.

Inshore Heating and Air

Inshore Heating and Air is a full service heating and cooling company that specializes in new unit installations, repairs, duct cleaning, leaks in your AC and anything else Ac related. We are a customer comes first business and we always keep prices as low as possible. We are a owner operated small business that can handle large or small jobs.

Offers by Inshore Heating and Air  on Angi
    CAC1814749
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Full service Residental and Commercial Air Conditioning and Heating. Provides service, maintenance and installation. All Brands service. Trane, York and Bryant authorized dealer.

Duct cleaning.