GFY Construction LLC

Founded 2000 • With Angi since June 2009

4.4

Our company offers all construction services, big or small. We only will provide services and materials that meet state and county building codes, this includes pulling permits and having inspections. We will be more than happy to come and give a free estimate and discuss any project. I you are not willing to adhere to local and state building code please do not inquire our services....

Emeraldcoastpaint.drywall@gmail.com

With over 5 years of professional painting and drywall experience, we are here to address all your drywall and painting needs and dreams.

Classic Touch Pressure Washing

Classic Touch Pressure Washing is all about the customer. It is our goal to provide customers with the highest quality workmanship and service that can be found anywhere. By choosing us, you’ll get a company with years of experience in the power washing trade with a commitment to satisfaction. We are located in Santa Rosa Beach Florida and cover the Florida Panhandle. We offer our services to commercial areas as well as residential. While maintaining the information we have learned along the way, we have come to realize that pressure washing is as much of a science as it is an art.

Beach Pressure Wash

When you call Beach Pressure Washing, you can count on us to use our special soft wash/pressure wash systems on your home with spotless results. This will keep your home clean and safe from potentially dangerous mold and algae buildup . We have years of experience, a highly skilled team, and are fully licensed and insured for all your pressure washing needs. On top of that, we use the best, eco-friendly solutions and cleaning ingredients. Tough on grime but easy on your lawn and plants. You have a lot invested in your home, let us take care of your investment for you. Keeping homes clean and safe - it’s what we do!

Offers by Beach Pressure Wash on Angi

11/01/2013

The remodel was performed in stages because of the supplier delivery times for the granite fabrication and cabinet manufacturing not a delay by the contractor. The workers were very careful and minimal damage was done to my residence.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodeling to include new cabinets faces, granite counter tops, new sink, faucet and applicances. Touch up painting as required.

Category remodeling,home remodeling

07/16/2013

They initially came out really good and then they said that they would e-mail me some stuff and they did get back to me. The scope of the work was limited because they were a little short on experience. I needed someone to do more work than they were willing to do. They were fine. They were professional and candid. I thionk they never gave me a quote for what I needed. They were willing to install...

Description of Work
MD Renovations came by and gave an estimate for a master bathroom remodel.

Category home remodeling

04/15/2013

The quality of the work is excellent.

Description of Work
They did a lot of home remodeling for me.

Category picture framing,remodeling

12/22/2012

For the most part this was a great experience. Mr. DeShay was professional, he works well with his team, and his prices can't be beat. The team is good, but without their direct supervision they got a bit listless. But the job got done, had to have them come back once or twice to fix a few small things, but they did what I needed done and it worked out great.

Description of Work
Knocked out a load bearing wall, dry wall and rebuilt a shower.

Category drywall,picture framing,remodeling

05/18/2012

It did not go good. In the next couple of weeks I spoke to both the draftsman and Mike D. several times and only got promisies. Then, both seemed to have disappeared and I haven't heard from either.

Description of Work
Initial contact and visit were timely. I was told I needed engineered drawings so they put me in contact with a draftsman they normally use. Mike D and the draftsman came over within a few days. I made agreement with draftsman for drawings.

Category decks,home remodeling

Construction & Custom Remodeling.

Walk in tubs