All Florida Enterprises

Founded 1991 • With Angi since August 2010

22515 W Newberry Rd

Newberry, FL 32669

Welcome to All Florida Enterprises. We are a family owned and operated business and the Do-It-Yourself headquarters for all your fencing needs. With a highly skilled staff of experienced fence professionals, our company offers sales and installation services for custom fences (ornamental steel, aluminum, wood, chainlink, PVC, farm fences), gates, operators, and construction / temporary fences. We also sell fencing supplies for professional installers and do-it-yourselfers. Whatever your fencing needs, All Florida Enterprises is the place for you....

Resposiveness

fence company (43)dog fencing (5)driveway gate installation (2)

02/01/2021

Excellent. Installers were on time, worked diligently and did a very nice job. They cleaned up the yard when complete and installed everything professionally. Oh, and their price was both fair and competitive with other bids.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fence Installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2021

We strive to be the best in customer service and installing the highest quality of fence! Thank you for the review, we like to know what our customers are thinking of our business! Let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future!

10/29/2020

Outstanding work ,very profession workers. All vinyl fence with aluminum inserts on the gate posts. All vinyl 5"x 5"x 9'posts between all vinyl panels with concrete around them at bottom. Making fence solid. Very happy with our new fence. This company take time with customers. Very professional from the onset of this project. We recommend All Florida Enterprise for any fencing project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install 6'x6' 255 'privacy fence around our home.

CATEGORY kennels

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/29/2020

Mr. Minnifield, it was our please to give you the fence you wanted! Thank you very much for the kind words. We are proud of our work and stand behind it! -All Florida Enterprises

07/31/2019

The owner Andrew came out and did the measurements and provided estimates. The products they used were great and the service completed was excellent. They were tidy and efficient. They were extremely professional all the way through. I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed aluminum picket fence to enclose my open patio

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/14/2019

07/24/2019

They were very professional, prompt, helpful, and honest. Excellent work product and work ethic. They're fully licensed and insured.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a chain link fence.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/13/2019

06/18/2019

It's been okay but it's been months and they are not yet finished that is why I'm a little bit frustrated with it.Its been taking them so long just to finished the job and I've called several times and they are responsive but they pushed me back and forth to two different people.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They are currently doing the fence in the backyard and a front gate.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/18/2019

06/10/2019

Great. Everybody is happy. The day they came was fabulous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They built a fence.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/20/2019

06/07/2019

It went fine. I initially had problems but they came back and took care of it. I would consider hiring them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a fence.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/12/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed], I am sorry to hear that you had a problem with our service. I will reach out to you via phone to see if we can resolve any issues that you have. Our goal is to have all our customers 100% satisfied.

06/06/2019

They did pretty god job. They were quick and did an okay job. Over all looking for the fence is good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed aluminum fence.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/23/2019

08/30/2017

We were very happy with the entire process. We had an estimate done and decided to make some changes with design and Daryl came out to measure and give us another estimate right away. The fence installation went fast and smoothly. Daryl came out right before they were to install to make sure that the fencers knew right where to place the fence. Within a few days the entire fence was installed and ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a 6' pressure treated shadowbox fence installed with 2 walk gates for approximately 400' .

CATEGORY fencing,dog fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2017

04/24/2017

The work was never done because I could never get a written quote from the company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called their office regarding perimeter animal fencing on 3/29/17. The sales representative came out and measured the area to replace both 4 board fence and 4 strand barbed wire. This was not a small job, as the total amount of fencing was nearly 2000 feet. I called the office a week later regarding the estimate and the representative said he lost my name, address, telephone number and email and said he would send me the estimates. Several days later, I called the office again (third time) and left my information, hoping for a return call. The receptionist said she would personally call me back with the necessary information. It has now been nearly 5 weeks later and still no response. From my perspective, this has been a very disappointing experience. I still don't know why this company has been so unresponsive regarding potential business.

CATEGORY fencing,dog fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/13/2017

Hi [Member Name Removed] ! It was a pleasure speaking with you today! I I am hoping that after our discussion this morning that we can come to a solution to what was stated above. We are beyond happy that you have decided to give us another try. There are no excuses for what happened ! Rest assured measures are in place that things like this WILL NOT happen in the future ! Regards, Angela Rochelle...

Fencing - sales, repair & installation, kennels & enclosures, chain link & ornamental, steel, aluminum, vinyl, gates.

Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, American Express