Young Home Inspections

Florida: General
07/31/2022

7431 Grand Blvd

New Port Richey, FL 34652

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Now Servicing New Port Richey and Clearwater- $50 Off any inspection in select area's. Super Service Award Winners from 2002 to 2017!! Specializing in Residential & Commercial, NEW Construction and 1 Year Warranty Home & Business Inspections. IN business since 1989 Young Home Inspections motto has always been "Setting the Standards of Excellence in Home Inspections". Let our years of experience work to protect you!!...

home inspection (318)

09/19/2021

I'm very impressed with the professionalism and extremely informative report that Brian provided – he took the time to explain his findings point by point and I’m very appreciative. I’m also very pleased with the help and support that Christine in the office provided – she’s been a blessing to work with. I highly recommend Young Home Inspections!

Description of Work
Complete home inspection.

Work Completed On 09/16/2021

It was a pleasure working with you also. We both appreciate the wonderful review. Thank you very much!

07/12/2021

We needed to hire a second home inspection company as the first we hired, Anchor Home Inspections, made an error in the report and refused to correct their mistake. I put an inquiry into Angi for a new company and Christine from Young Home Inspections called me within minutes of the request. I explained the situation to her and she was able to find the information in county records that Anchor Hom...

Description of Work
We needed a home inspection for insurance purposes

Work Completed On 07/10/2021

It was nice to be able to help as it was frustrating to hear about the circumstances that led you to us. I do not appreciate other companies not treating their customers right and giving a bad impression on our profession as a whole. We will always strive to do our best for our clients and help in a bad situation. I knew you needed insurance fast, it was also a pleasure working with you. Thank you...

03/12/2021

He was very thorough and did a great job. The office staff (Christine) is fantastic and I will recommend this company to everyone I can.

Description of Work
Home Inspection

Work Completed On 02/15/2021

02/08/2021

It went great. I would recommend Young Home Insp. Inc. to anyone who needed this type of service. Inspector was on time very professional and report sent to me when promised.

Description of Work
Wind mitigation

Category auto repair

Work Completed On 02/15/2021

Thank you so much for the review and so happy you were pleased with our services.

02/08/2021

The inspector was very professional and answered all my questions. He took pictures of any problem areas and sent me a report that night so I could give it to my builder. I would hire them again.

Description of Work
Home Inspection

Work Completed On 02/03/2021

02/08/2021

Dan did a great job of walking through the home, and they were helpful in helping us understand what we needed to do to close, very happy with their services!

Description of Work
Home Inspection

Work Completed On 02/01/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed], appreciate the wonderful review! We wish you all the best!

12/31/2020

When I tell you these were the heroes that came in better than I could've asked for. I feel as though I was handled with white gloves and dealing with people, as professional as they were, I felt like I was dealing with people that cared. My wife and I are purchasing a home for renovation and needed a thorough report to identify the areas that need extra love & attention. Chrissy (if I remember co...

Description of Work
Full Home Inspection + Termite Inspection

Work Completed On 12/17/2020

Thank you so much for that wonderful review. I am speechless. You made us all feel humble and grateful. To hear that someone is really happy with the job you do means more than anything. So thanks again and hope to work with you again someday!

09/17/2020

It went great. Everyone is very friendly and professional. And Dan the inspector is excellent. He answers any questions that you may have, and he's very professional, thorough, as well as punctual. He even swept up the little dust that came out of the attic. I told him that he didn't have too, but he insisted, and his response was that he always clean after himself and it was proven. You all made ...

Description of Work
Home Inspection

Work Completed On 09/17/2020

Thank you so much for the review. You were an absolute pleasure to work with! I am so glad your home had nothing seriously wrong. If you ever need anything we are here. Thanks again!

07/21/2020

Awesome! Communication is great through the whole process .

Description of Work
Inspection

Work Completed On 07/21/2020

Thanks [Member Information Removed]! Appreciate that very much!

07/09/2020

The inspector did a wonderful job. He was very thorough and knowledgeable and great to work with. He went over every detail and let us understand exactly what was needed.

Description of Work
Home Inspection

Work Completed On 07/09/2020

Very happy you were pleased with our service and thank you for taking the time to write a review!

Pre-Purchase Inspections, Pre-Listing Inspections, Commercial Property Inspections, Mobile & Manufactured Home Inspections, Homeowner Preventative Maintenance Inspections, Roof Inspections, Water Intrusion Detection, 4-Point Insurance Reports, Wind Mitigation Insurance Reports,

Mold, radon, or environmental testing.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express