Steve Jordan Exceptional Cleaning Inc

New Port Richey, FL 34654

Additional email address:info@stevejordanexceptionalcleaning.com...

03/15/2021

Jon G.

Amazing! Steve was hired by the company that did the remodel, and he was professional and thorough. He was able to remove the drywall dust that had gotten in to patches of the grout. It was unbelievable. The grout was supposed to be dark brown, but the drywall dust turned it white in areas. He took his time and did the entire floor making it look like it did the day they installed it.

Description of Work
After a remodel, drywall dust got in to the grout of the new flooring.

02/10/2018

Debora H.

These guys are amazing! I used them a few years ago to clean my living room carpet and ended-up having them also clean my sectional couch while they were at it. I was super impressed and just hired them again to clean my 25 year old berber carpet in my high traffic halls, offices and guest room. These carpets are old and looked like crap and really just need to be replaced. Not wanting to spend the money on that kind of project right now I decided to see if Exceptional Cleaning could make them look a little better in the meantime. No kidding...they practically look new again. I'm amazed...and I saved a ton in not having to replace them for now. The were able to get me in within a week, their communication is great and they were right on time. They even take care to use bumpers on all of the corners so they don't accidentally ding the walls. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

12/25/2017

Edith G.

I was having my parents fly in from overseas for the holidays and wanted the house to look nice for them. My carpets and tiles were in dire need of some TLC. I made an appointment with Steve Jordan Cleaners and was extremely pleased with their services. They are a father and son team with well over 30 years of experience. They were punctual, professional, honest, and hardworking. They moved everything, cleaned all nooks and corners, even the baseboards of all of my closets! By the time they finished, everything looked spic and span. I will definitely call them again next year for continued maintenance of our home.

Description of Work
Carpet and tiles

Category carpet cleaners, floor cleaning

Thank you very much Miss [Member Name Removed]! We deeply appreciate your business

05/17/2017

JOHN L.

Excellent. Responded very quickly. He squeezed me in on short notice. Arrived on time. Worked quickly and efficiently. Very nice guy. Carpets turned out great. Will definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

We are lucky to have such nice customers! Thanks again [Member Name Removed]

01/03/2017

Ann E.

They did a great job. Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaned Upholstery cleaned ( two chairs and 2 ottomans )

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

Our deepest appreciation for your work. It's nice customers like you that keep us in business!

10/12/2015

Greg F.

Steve has done work at my house before. He also cleaned my husband's office building. Last year a friend of my had a flood at their condo while they were up north for the summer. I had Steve come and clean the carpets after the repairs were finished. They were in shock at how clean their carpets were. They had paid slightly less the year before for carpet cleaning and it was not very satisfactory. They were very pleased and the extra cost was well worth it. Today they cleaned my brother in law's condo. I was amazed at how clean everything looked, especially the tile and grout. It looked brand new! He is so professional and takes extra care to make sure he does not scrape his hoses on the corners and leave marks on the paint. I will never have anyone else at my house.

Description of Work
Cleaned all my carpets and steam cleaned my grout and tile in kitchen, dining and entry.

07/18/2015

Jessica H.

Found company through AL and google. Called on Thursday and said they would be out on Saturday for a quote and would do the job if we wanted it. Steve showed up early and called, got right to work and,explained everything that he was doing. Amazing job amazing company. I look forward to using th again in the future!

Description of Work
Cleaned large living room rug.

06/11/2015

Steve D.

Wonderful work and service! Our largest (and most expensive rug) was soaked in a flood a few years ago. We had this company clean all the rugs in the house at the time. We recently had our large rug cleaned again. The work is excellent - they bring new life back to old rugs. They are punctual, professional and friendly. They do exactly what they say they will do. I will (and have) recommneded them highly to others.

Description of Work
Cleaned a large wool rug for us. Has cleaned all our rugs in the past.

01/28/2015

Jo Ann B.

Exceptional! Steve and his father in-depth knowledge of rugs, cleaning and care the best in the business. Our oriental rugs were delivered on time, came back like brand new rugs. Never realized the need to have cleaned until I saw them after cleaned. They are beautiful. Steve and his father also cleaned our wool carpets and marble floors. The marble floors and wool carpeting look awesome. Exceptional Cleaning Inc. know their business, reliable, and professional. They are our only carpet cleaning company we will use.

Description of Work
cleaned oriental rugs

11/11/2014

Marilyn W.

We've used this company three times. The first time we had both carpet and tile. Everything was beautiful when they left. We had one spot reappear and they came back to take care of it., The second time we had tile throughout and the result wasn't as good. The guy who came this time worked more quickly and the high traffic areas didn't come clean. He came back a second time but it still didn't look as good as the first time. (This guy has been let go.) They just came back for the third time and everything was done to their usual 'exceptional' standards. They are friendly, professional, and thorough.

Description of Work
Cleaned rugs, upholstery, and linoleum.

Category carpet cleaners, floor cleaning

Mr. (member name removed) will be offered a free redo of the service. If we cannot make him smile he will receive a full refund.

11/03/2014

Ralph F.

I called Steve Jordan as soon as I returned home from a long trip and found that the pet sitter had not prevented our two dogs from soiling 8 of our valuable carpets. Mr. Jordan's son responded to my emergency call and came asap. He provided a reasonable estimate on the scene and took the carpets immediately. Within weeks they were all returned looking and smelling like new. I could not have expected any better service than I received. They vastly exceeded my expectations.

Description of Work
Cleaned pet soiled hand knotted, wool carpets

07/24/2014

BRUCE C.

They were very professional in all interactions. We had a very specific time constraint for the start time and they were actually a couple of minutes early. The carpet, tile, and grout were all perfectly cleaned. They get an A on pricing because this did involve almost the entire first floor of our house and they threw in cleaning a couple of spots on the car upholstery and the tile and grout in the utility room. Also, they did not put pressure on for frequent cleanings. We have used other services in the past, and occasionally it would take days to dry. With Exceptional, we were very pleased that all was dry within a couple of hours.

Description of Work
Cleaned thick carpet, tile, and grout.

06/11/2014

KATHYRN S.

Excellent. Father and son team are professionals who know their business and show pride in their work. Their equipment is top notch, spotless clean and the results are amazing. The equipment is all contained in the van and only a hose is brought in through your home. The hot steam seemed to sterilize the carpet. Dry to touch before they left. They also guarantee their work, which is truly comforting. The entire experience was actually pleasant, which I never could say about other companies I used before.

Description of Work
Cleaned pet stained and heavy soiled carpet in 4 bedrooms.

12/17/2013

TRUDY H.

Arrived as scheduled, very professional, and provided sound advice on dealing with normal care and stain handling techniques. Have reused their services for 3 or more years now with consistent results.

Description of Work
Cleaned bedrooms, halls and stairs.

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you for the kind comments!

07/10/2012

Torra W.

Arrived on time, professional and experienced! I highly recommend this company!

Description of Work
Great job!!! Clean carpet at my rental property, stairs, master bedroom, hall & closet.

06/14/2012

TRUDY H.

The price is calculated by area instead of rooms, which is nice if you have smaller bedrooms. He did take into account furniture. We have a new puppy and one of the carpets was severely stained. The puppy had several "accidents" on the carpet in addition to vomiting on the carpet when she got into something she wasn't suppose to eat. The carpet now looks practically brand new. They were even able to get out a lip stick stain from a tube of lipstick the dog chewed. Also, compared to other services I've used, the carpet dried extremely quickly. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Carpet service cleaned 2 high traffic rooms, 4 bedrooms and a hall with severe stains.

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you, Member. We deeply appreciate your business!

04/27/2012

mike L.

Have to give them an A this time. I'm a borderline obsessive compulsive clean freak so i'll never be totally happy with quality of cleaning itself. Otherwise, all else about Steve Jordan excellent. Very concerned with reputation so if you post a review, Steve will probably call you and ask for input on how to improve. I have mentioned comapny to co-workers who have also used and were satisfied. Great and quot;mom and popand quot; company in a state were good help hard to find.

Description of Work
Used this company last year and wrote a review. Gave them a "B." Small company that are always responsive and professional. After last review in March 2011, wrote a reply offering free cleaning next time. Cleaning not free. I think I got $25 off. Fine with me since they did a good first time. Wasn't fair to get free cleaning since I was satisfied first time. Steam cleaned about 5 rooms in house. Cleaned a large carpet in hallway without fee.

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you for a fine review. We are always concerned if our clients do not experience "exceptional' service!

03/22/2012

Toni Y.

Gentlemen was on time and professional. He cleaned the carpets while I was closing on the house, so I was not there while he did the work. He did a good job.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpeting in four bedrooms.

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you, Member. We try and do a great job even when no one is looking!

07/25/2011

Kathleen S.

I like him. He is nice. I haven't used him before. I wouldn't say he's excellent, but he's good.

Description of Work
I used them for carpet cleaning.

05/25/2011

DAVID G.

They do a very good job. Use a water extraction method that gets more water (and detergents) out of the carpet than most. Friendly, professional personnel. If you really need them to come quickly, they'll go out of their way to schedule you. They've even done my company's carpets on the weekends.

Description of Work
These guys have done our carpets for many years.

03/22/2011

mike L.

Very professional and punctual. Cleaning quality was so so. Was in and out pretty quick. Didn't spend a ton of time. I was last appt on a Friday night. Felt like tech wanted to get out of the house as soon as he could to enjoy weekend. Was told a stain wouldn't come out near a nightstand. I got it out later with soap water and elbow grease. Small company so you know who will be working on your property. Cleaning quality same as others such as Stanley Steamer. Stanley sent two techs, Jordan only one.

Description of Work
Roughly 5 rooms of carpeting steam cleaned.

Category carpet cleaners

We always want to know if you are dissatisfied, and will continue do everything we can to be the best available. Thanks for your review!

06/19/2010

Elena F.

Steve and his crew are awesome. They are very prompt, thorough, and professional. We have used them repeatedly over the years for carpet, upholstery, and tile cleaning. They are the BEST. We tried using another company (Stanley Steamer) once as Steve was not available and the other company gave a slightly better price. It is true, you get what you pay for. We called Steve to come out the following week to redo the recently cleaned areas. We have never been dissatisfied with his workand we vowed never to go anywhere else for our cleaning needs.

Description of Work
Cleaned all requested carpeted areas and dinette chairs.

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

03/21/2006

DAVID G.

They did a good job and did professional work. This company does a MUCH more thorough job than most carpet cleaners. It was also for a reasonable price.

Description of Work
Cleaned the carpets.