Roman Plumbing Inc.

Founded 2002 • With Angi since August 2010

6125 Grand Blvd

New Port Richey, FL 34652

Need a reliable professional to service your home or business? Here at Roman Plumbing Inc. we know how valuable your time is, so our trucks are stocked to provide you with a more efficient repair time. Upon our arrival, we provide you with an upfront price. No hidden fees or costs. We specialize in all aspects of plumbing, from service work to new construction, and everything in between. We are equipped to handle any plumbing need from the smallest leak to a major renovation. Call us today to learn more!...

12/10/2019

Heidi B.

This is the company that you want to hire if you ever need a plumber! They rate a 5 in categories such as quality, value, honesty, punctuality, friendliness. That’s just to name a few! He was very patient with me when explaining what needed to be done. He put in a long hard day of work here and then he went on 4 more calls after he left here around d 4pm! I also strongly suggest to get the extra warranty! Depending on what you have done, just 3 calls to them in 6 years pays for the warranty not to mention a peace of mind!!!!

Description of Work
New water heater, leak under the sink, reset the toilet

Category plumbing, water heater repair, drain cleaning

07/08/2019

Ed M.

These guys are great. Zack is the best. One morning ALL the plumbing in my house dried up. I called Roman Plumbing and Zack responded by phone. He knew exactly what the problem was before he even saw my house (a broken water softener). When he arrived Zack fixed the problem quickly and efficiently and he charged a reasonable fee. Another plumber I called previous to Roman Plumbing had no clue what the problem was and he refused to come out to look at it because it was a Saturday.. I highly recommend Roman Plumbing.

Description of Work
All plumbing in house stopped working - broken water softener

Category plumbing, water heater repair, drain cleaning

04/11/2018

George Z.

Roman Plumbing's William the Plumber did A+ outstanding, truly thorough, and highly professional multi-faceted plumbing jobs for me yesterday--I am happy indeed! William was extremely knowledgeable and easy to work with--first he carefully evaluated my plumbing needs, and then prepared detailed written estimates and went over them with me, explaining them in non-technical English, and he patiently and pleasantly answered all of my questions--all of which I greatly appreciated--and then he did the plumbing jobs I authorized and he did them right! And when he was done the bill was exactly what he had quoted me--no tricks, no unpleasant surprises, everything honest and straightforward. Hooray! Thank you William and thank you Roman Plumbing!

Description of Work
Plumbing: Install pipe, install shut-off valves under sink, install new hot/cold water taps for washing machine, etc.

08/24/2017

Sandra D.

My local community had recommended Roman Plumbing highly. I'm glad I called. Dave was here in 20 minutes and found the problem quickly. He was professional throughout his time here. I am always holding my breath when it comes to these types of thing, but they were affordable, and I'm on a fixed income. I will definitely call them again if the need arises.

Description of Work
Water was leaking up through the ground by my water tank.

07/28/2017

Patricia C.

Description of Work
Roman Plumbing has my highest recommendation for their professional, prompt, and courteous service. Dave and Chris arrived promptly at the appointed time for the installation of my garbage disposal. They provided a fair quote and they were willing to start the job immediately. Unfortunately, we discovered that the necessary wiring was lost somewhere behind the newly installed cabinetry. Dave and Chris were undaunted and efficiently accomplished the installation. In spite of the extra labor and a series of complications, I was not charged any more than the original quote. If I am in need of a plumber in the future, I am definitely calling Roman Plumbing and specifically requesting Dave and Chris - Well done!

04/11/2017

Gretchen N.

Our contractor Gladiator Construction brought in Roman Plumbing. Bill was the plumber on the job and he did a exceptional job. He worked well with the contractor to ensure the lines for the stand alone tub filler/tub were placed correctly and minimized the opening in the concrete slab. Bill had no problem with us asking a lot of questions, restating exactly what we wanted, watching the work being completed and us telling him he better not screw this up! This was a big job and the tub drain/stand alone tub filler lines had to be precise.

Description of Work
Installation of stand alone tub, free standing tub filler, rain head, shower massager, water control handles, diverter and two faucets.

03/02/2017

Cherry D.

On February 20th, Jim from Roman Plumbing came to our house shortly after noon to give us an estimate for installing a new water heater, a new tub spout and a new kitchen faucet that we had purchased a few days previous. Jim gave us an estimate of $1240.00. We said ok, let’s do it as soon as possible. Jim said he needed to collect the $49 service call fee but that it would be taken off of the job total. We again said that would be fine. Jim went to his truck and then came back and said the job could be done the next day. That was ok with us. Next day around 1 p.m. Donald from Roman Plumbing came to the house to do the three jobs. First he installed the water heater. It was quite a bit shorter than our old one and a medium 40 gal. not the 30 gal. on the estimate. However, being so much shorter than our old one, the wires were not completely covered by the old silver tubing. I asked Donald if he was going to leave the wires exposed and not covered and he said Jim should have written down the exact size of the water heater. He said he didn’t have any of the tubing on his truck. I asked if he had something like pvc pipe that might work and he went to his truck and came back with some and put that on. Now because the heater is shorter and the tubing and wiring are stretched, the cover of the cabinet that houses the water heater will not close completely. Donald then installed the kitchen faucet which seemed to go fine. Next Donald installed the tub spout. He got the spout on and I asked how I was to use the shower since it didn’t have a diverter on it. Donald again said Jim should have written down that it was a spout with a diverter. Don said he would have to come back the next day with the correct spout since he didn’t have it on his truck. He did come back the next afternoon with the correct tub spout. When it was time to pay, I told Donald that the estimate was for $1240 but if you added up the jobs it came to $1248. Water heater (removal and installation of new)=$868; Tub spout (removal and installation of new spout)=$80 and Kitchen faucet (removal of old and install previously purchased new faucet)=$300. $300 because the dishwasher had to be removed. When I first called Roman and talked to Ken to get an estimate, he told me there was a $49 service call to come out and do the estimate. Ken said if they did the work the $49 would be taken off the total. Same thing that Jim said. I asked Donald to deduct the $49 service call like Jim and Ken said would be done and Donald said the deduction of the service fee was only done if the work was done the same day as the estimate. Neither Ken nor Jim ever said that the work had to be done on the same day as the estimate. There was plenty of time to do the job on the day of the estimate. I had seen a $50 coupon on Roman’s website and asked Donald if we could use that and he said yes. So, total bill came to $1198.00 not counting the tip to Donald. Six days later, the spout on the kitchen faucet began leaking. I called Roman and again Jim came out and looked at it. He said it was a defect in the faucet and that Lowe’s would replace the faucet (think another $300 to take out the dishwasher again, remove faucet and then reassemble all) or to call Moen. I first called Lowe’s where I purchased it and they said the same thing that I could bring it back and get a new one. Jim never offered to take the spout off and have a look. After spending $300 to have the faucet installed and a total of $1198.00, I was pretty disappointed that no offer of any kind was made to see if they could fix it. No suggestion other than call Lowe’s or Moen. I couldn’t get through to Moen so Jim left with me feeling pretty helpless. He did tell me to have a good day. It wasn’t a good day. I left a call back through Moen’s phone system and when I got the callback the lady representative was so nice and helpful. I explained what was going on and she asked me many questions to determine how to fix the faucet. She sent me a repair kit by Fed Ex Express and today my husband followed the instructions on their YouTube video. Turned out all it was was a tiny rubber o ring that was broken. Simple fix. No water in the kitchen for three days. No help from Roman Plumbing. That was our experience with Roman Plumbing.

Description of Work
New water heater, new tub spout and installation of prepurchased kitchen faucet

03/02/2017

Cherry D.

Water heater was not what was requested and agreed on. Wires left exposed from WH until questioned and then the wires were covered with pvc pipe. Faucet leaked next day. Faucet for tub was installed without diverter at first but corrected after query. Every thing that was incorrect was blamed on the initial person who came out to quote the job. Disappointing overall.

Description of Work
Install kitchen faucet, install new water heater, replace faucet on tub

12/30/2016

Cindi K.

Great! Within 40 minutes of my phone call, after 5:00 pm, Brandon was at the house taking care of the problem. He repaired the broken problem properly (the first time!....unlike another plumber I had used for a different leak previously) and was extremely pleasant to work with! Most definitely, I will call Roman Plumbing in the future when I have plumbing problems.

Description of Work
Broken water pipe in wall.

12/03/2016

Nickie C.

Wonderful.Couldn't be better.Curteous,professional,knowledgable,intelligent,efficient...one of my best experiences in having any work done in my home..which I hesitate to do because I am usually disappointed.... Donald was the person this company sent..and he is one of the best ...and "NO"we are not related.....LOL

Description of Work
Installation of a new toilet

11/09/2016

Bill V.

Excellent. Don was our service man. He was extremely professional.

Description of Work
Removal and Replacement of a 3 inch PVC Cleanout Pipe.

04/16/2016

gordon J.

This is a follow up from my review on 4/4/2016. I got a phone call from the owner (Frank) after he read my not so good review on 4/4. He explained that they have grown quickly and things slipped between the cracks. The plumber ( Gene- A very nice man and a very good plumber) showed up on time and installed a new drain stopper and glued in a PVC cap on the pipe he cut on 4/1. The price...$178 on top of the $167 from 4/1. Total $345. Bottom line is I understand the growing pains issue but to take 13 days to finish a job started on 4/1 is not acceptable and their PRICES ARE FAR TO HIGH- I WOULD NOT USE THEM AGAIN.

Description of Work
Installed a drain stopper and glued in a PVC cap on the piece he cut off on 4/1.

Category plumbing

I am very sorry to hear that you are still unsatisfied. However we have tried to assist you with Your plumbing issues. I am very sorry that you see Angies List as a forum to try and dictate pricing. However i can hold my head up high knowing that i have tried to please you. Yes we are a growing company, however the part that you needed was special ordered. I did apologize for not getting in contact with you rt away when delivery wasnt in, but i cannot apologize for items costing what they do, freight and delivery times. So with this , i will rest my head peacefully at night knowing i have gone above and beyond to service you.

04/04/2016

gordon J.

The fellow who showed up was very professional. He did not have the parts on his truck that were needed. So on that day I was billed $167.00 for not much more than cutting a piece of PVC. I was promised they would be out in a few days to finish. I have never heard from them again. They are VERY poor about returning phone calls. I would never use them againPalm Harbor

Description of Work
Did not finish the job-Never called back as promised

01/09/2015

Russell A.

I called Roman Plumbing after suspecting an issue with outflow from our toilets. The provider was on site within several hours of my call. He diagnosed a "whole house" back up and successfully resolved the issue. Roman charges by the job, not the hour, which is fine with me. The plumber was efficient and pleasant to work with.

Description of Work
Unclogged our sewer lines.

12/30/2014

Dean R.

When Mr. Roman responded to my call, I asked if it would cost me more on a Saturday. He replied "It won't cost you less." I had to accept the estimate of $317.50, since the vacationing tenant expected the repair promptly. This seems like far too much for a quick and easy replacement of the collar.

Description of Work
Replaced shower mixer valve collar.

12/09/2014

Sharon G.

It was great. Bill (who we always request) is terrific. He knows what he's doing and can solve any problem he finds.

Description of Work
Installed a water softener

11/19/2014

JOYCE Q.

Roman Plumbing scheduled an appointment for the next day when I phoned. I selected a black granite sink, single bowl. We talked about the possibility that if the sink did not fit the opening, the existing granite counter would need to be cut by someone else at my expense. The written estimate was clear and exact. The sink fit perfectly. Removal and installation took about 4 hours. All went smoothly. The plumber was friendly, answered my questions, was neat and tidy and the products were as expected.

Description of Work
Roman Plumbing installed a faucet, kitchen sink and disposal. The existing sink and faucet was removed and taken away by Roman Plumbing.

06/19/2014

travis B.

I used them to install my new gas range. They were on time and did exactly what they said they would do. They removed my old range and put it in the garage has I had asked, then they installed the new range. They made sure it fit like it should and when it didn't they took the time to readjust it when they could have just left it as it was so hard to tell. Overall they did a great good and performed the work as I had hoped

Description of Work
Installed new gas range

03/03/2014

Sherri B.

Frankie was prompt and very professional. Will definitely use him again for any future plumbing needs.

Description of Work
Installed a new Hot Water Heater

12/04/2013

cyndi B.

There aren't any additional details.

Description of Work
I called on Thanksgiving because I had a clogged drain. Roman Plumbing was able to come out but not as soon as I needed. He referred me to Continental Plumbing, which was a great success. I appreciated all the effort afforded me by Roman Plumbing. Most businesses would not refer you to someone else! Thank you for helping me solve my drain problem.

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

11/19/2013

Russell A.

Roman Plumbing was on-time; provided workers who were organized and prepared for the job; did a fine job on the install; and cleaned up.

Description of Work
Installed 2 water sense toilets ordered through Lowe's. Lowe's bundled the installation with the toilet purchase.

Category plumbing

THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND WORDS. WE ALL DO OUR BEST TO TRY AND MAKE OUR CUSTOMERS HAPPY.

08/02/2013

Ralph H.

Both plumbers who worked on this project from Roman Plumbing were polite, efficient and professional. They found a problem when hooking up the dishwasher and returned the next day with the necessary parts. Would recommend this company.

Description of Work
Roman Plumbing was hired as a subcontractor for a major kitchen renovation.

Category plumbing

THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT REVIEW. ALWAYS MAKES US HAPPY TO HEAR THAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE HAPPY WITH OUR SERVICES.

02/04/2013

Kathleen H.

Found water stain on bathroom ceiling. After checking attic space over area involved, found PVC pipe that was part of the toilet vent stack seemed to have a leak from an elbow joint. Since I am in the process of setting up having inside of house painted, the painter suggested Roman Plumbing to repair the leak. He contacted Frankie Roman at approximately 10:30AM. Mr. Roman was at my home by 1:00PM the same day which was earlier then he had expected to be able to come. He proceeded to check the vent stack and concurred that it was the problem. He quoted a price for the work which was more than reasonable in my opinion. He replaced the old elbow joint with a new one in a short time. The whole process from beginning to end was very smooth and quick. No time was wasted at all. After he was gone I thought "Wow, that was easy". Mr. Roman was very timely, pleasant, easy to work with and professional. I would definitely recommend him to someone needing plumbing work done. Thanks Frankie for making this such a positive experience!

Description of Work
Toilet vent stack leak at elbow joint.

10/15/2012

Diane R.

I had a leak for months and am out of work so I let it go for a very long time till on last friday i found that the carpet in the hallway closet was saturated. I called Mr Roman and made an appt for him to come and do the repair today monday after 2 when i could be home. Mr Roman showed uup about 3:30 and did the repair immediately. I was so pleased with the service and the price. He is very fair with his prices.

Description of Work
my hot water faucet in the bath tub was leaking so badly and he repaired it totally and in a very professional timely manner I would never call any other plumber He is the best

09/22/2010

Ed N.

Had to replace a 20 month old water heater under warranty. My original installing plumber was not available so I called this company. They were responsive and did the work fine but claimed that part of my bill was due to the Supply House charging a $50 service fee. Later he said he got them to waive the fee, then he said he would put in a valve for free, later he said it was part of the $346, but somehow I always ended up not getting any cut in the price. I should have inquired as to their charges but I did not, my loss. I think $346 for 1 1/2 hours time (a lot of dead time to drain and fill heater) is overpriced and his double talk about the service charge (I verified this to be false through another company) lead me to advise any prospective customer to look elsewhere.

Description of Work
Basic Water Heater replacement

Category plumbing, water heater repair

I AM VERY SORRY TO HEAR YOU WERE UPSET WITH OUR SERVICE. THE PRICE WAS AGREED UPON PRIOR TO US PERFORMING ANY WORK , AS PART OF OUR UPFRONT PRICING.THERE WERE NO HIDDEN CHARGES .WE VERIFIED WARRANTY, WE PICKED UP THE NEW WATER HEATER, THEN WE INSTALLED THE HEATER, FOLLOWED BY REMOVING THIS HEATER AND RETURNING IT TO THE SUPPLIER. THIS IS HARDLY ONE AND ONE HALF HOURS WORTH OF WORK. COMPLETE TIME INVESTED IN THIS TRANSACTION IS APPROXIMATELY 4 HOURS.THERE WAS NO DOUBLE TALK, SUPPLIERS DUE CHARGE A FEE FOR THEIR TIME INVESTED IN THESE TRANSACTIONS. WE DID WAIVE THE FEE AND BRING YOUR WATER HEATER UP TO CODE ADDING A NEW SHUTOFF VALVE AND NEW PAN WHICH YOUR WATER HEATER WAS LACKING. WE ALWAYS STRIVE TO SAVE THE CUSTOMER MONEY WHEREVER POSSIBLE. COMPLETE CUSTOMER SATISFACTION IS OUR PRIORITY.

Supreme Exterior Services

We offer complete energy efficient residential and commercial roof replacement, along with repairs of metal, flat, and shingle. Along with recoating, sky lights, and Improvements (venting etc.). We offer FREE ESTIMATES!!

A#1 Seamless Gutter Solutions

Veteran Owned & Operated. Serving the State of Florida. No Sub-Contractors Used. We care enough to answer our phones! Give us a CALL, We offer... 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED! We stand behind our company and the products we use. If you're not completely satisfied; we will come back as many times as necessary until you're happy and you remain happy at no extra charge to you.

Offers by A#1 Seamless Gutter Solutions on Angi
    Tampa Bay Plumbers LLC

Tampa Bay Plumbers is a 24hr service company that specializes in residential plumbing and septic work. Our technicians have been working in plumbing and septic for at least 10 years, and many are coming up on 10 years with our company! See for yourself why we are such a trusted service provider on Angie's List. We never compromise our integrity and work very hard to make our customers problems go away forever. Honesty, dependability, and integrity are words we live by here at Tampa Bay Plumbers. In addition to providing emergency plumbing and septic service, we handle many sewer and water line repairs, including trench-less technologies and CCTV inspection. Our primary service areas include Hillsborough, Pasco, Hernando, Pinellas, and Polk Counties for plumbing and septic service. TBP takes great care and pride in providing the best customer service possible. Regardless of your plumbing or septic problem, Tampa Bay Plumbers can fix it. We have the finest equipment to help with the job the first time. Our pump truck with 2600 gallon tank can pump any septic tank or lift station. We use a Harben or US Jetter for cleaning and restoring drain lines to their original condition. The TV inspection equipment we use can view lines from 1.5 inch up to 12 inch and can be used to locate lines underground. In the last 10 years we have taken a special interest in installing liners. The system involves re-lining the insides of old, failing pipes without the need to dig up your house or yard. Please call our customer service office at 813-PLUMBER for more details about any of our Award winning products and services. Service area not covered: Manatee & Sarasota County are not in our service area.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available
    $10.00

ASK FOR DETAILS

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Roman Plumbing Inc.

How is Roman Plumbing Inc. overall rated?

Roman Plumbing Inc. is currently rated 4.5 overall out of 5.

What days are Roman Plumbing Inc. open?

Roman Plumbing Inc. is open:

Sunday: 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM

What payment options does Roman Plumbing Inc. provide

Roman Plumbing Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available

Does Roman Plumbing Inc. offer free estimates?

No, Roman Plumbing Inc. does not offer free project estimates.

Does Roman Plumbing Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Roman Plumbing Inc. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Roman Plumbing Inc. offer a senior discount?

No, Roman Plumbing Inc. does not offer a senior discount.

Does Roman Plumbing Inc. offer emergency services?

Yes, Roman Plumbing Inc. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Roman Plumbing Inc.?

Yes, Roman Plumbing Inc. offers warranties.

What services does Roman Plumbing Inc. offer?

Roman Plumbing Inc. offers the following services: 24 Hour Emergency Service, Drain Cleaning & Stoppage, Hydrojetting, Gas Line Repairs, Sewer line Repairs, Repiping, Garbage Disposals, Faucets, Fixtures and Sink, Bathroom Remodeling, Clogged Toilet Repair, Backflow Testing & Certification, Slab Leak Repairs, Water Softener, Water Filtration Systems, Commercial Plumbing, Tankless Water Heaters, Water Heater Repairs, Water Heater Installation

Are there any services Roman Plumbing Inc. does not offer?

ASK FOR DETAILS