Pasco Termite & Pest Control

Founded 1986 • With Angi since January 2002

Accepted forms of payment: Checks, cash, mastercard, visa discover, american express paypal....

Phoenix Pest Management & Wildlife Control Inc

For almost 20 years Phoenix Pest Management has been ridding homes and businesses of pests throughout the Tampa Bay area. This experience helps us know exactly how to treat each and every pest and wildlife problem you may encounter.

Suncoast Pest Control Inc - Fort Myers

Since 1993, Suncoast Pest Control has provided the state of Florida with affordable, reliable pest control solutions for homes and commercial businesses. A family-owned and operated pest control company, our roots are in St. Petersburg, Florida, but thanks to an ever-growing list of satisfied customers, our reach has expanded to serving both the East and West Coasts of Florida, with offices in Tampa, Spring Hill, Sarasota, Fort Myers, Naples, Jupiter, West Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale and Miami. Throughout our 20+ years in business, we’ve maintained an A rating with the Better Business Bureau. We employ only licensed exterminators and our expert technicians receive ongoing education to ensure they’re using the latest tools and methods in the industry. We believe in utilizing only environmentally-friendly pest control methods as well as products that won’t harm you or your family. Charges by square footage. No travel charges. No service fee. No service charge. May contact through email. Additional phone - (305) 599-0990, (954) 524-0111, (888) 276-2474. Additional email - customercare@suncoastpestcontrol.com. Additional contact names - Loretta MacDonald. Miami Location: 65 west 16th street Hialeah, FL 33010 Ft Myers Location: 16880 gator road suite #119 Ft Myers, FL 33912

Offers by Suncoast Pest Control Inc - Fort Myers on Angi
Bold Servicing

Bold Servicing is a family-owned and operated full-service pest control company providing high-quality residential and commercial pest control solutions to the Tampa area. In addition to providing general pest control solutions, we also offer a variety of pest-specific options to ensure that no matter what you're dealing with, we can help.

07/13/2017

They did a good job. They come four times a year like about $140. They did it inside and outside of my home. He told me everything. He was here for about an hour and a half.

Description of Work
They got rid of ants.

06/27/2017

I was so thrilled to turn it over to the professionals. I was impressed with the initial service and used them for several years. The services were affordable and the technician was always prompt and courteous. I only wish I hadn't moved out of the area or I would still be using their services.

Description of Work
I had an ant problem that I tried to handle on my own. No matter what I tried, the ants kept coming back.

10/14/2015

12/11/2014

I bought a home that had not been lived in for quite some time. The home was in pretty nice condition, just neglected. We noticed lines of tiny ants outside making their way up the wall into the house. Many ants were inside in corners, window sills, coming out of the woodwork. Our new neighbor recommended Pasco T&PC, I gave them a try. 'Ron' was assigned our account and he went to work; spraying, ...

Description of Work
Pasco T&PC Inc has been my pest provider for over a year. I buy service on a yearly basis.

06/30/2011

They did a great job. Ron was super duper he did a wonderful job.

Description of Work
They sprayed for cockroaches.

Category pest control

Interior and exterior pest control, termite control, termite inspections, rodent exclusion and control, lawn pest control, pest exclusion, pest harborage area elimination.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal