Pasco Termite & Pest Control

Founded 1986 • With Angi since January 2002

6303 Massachusetts Ave

New Port Richey, FL 34653

Accepted forms of payment: Checks, cash, mastercard, visa discover, american express paypal....

07/13/2017

david D.

They did a good job. They come four times a year like about $140. They did it inside and outside of my home. He told me everything. He was here for about an hour and a half.

Description of Work
They got rid of ants.

06/27/2017

Sarah D.

I was so thrilled to turn it over to the professionals. I was impressed with the initial service and used them for several years. The services were affordable and the technician was always prompt and courteous. I only wish I hadn't moved out of the area or I would still be using their services.

Description of Work
I had an ant problem that I tried to handle on my own. No matter what I tried, the ants kept coming back.

10/14/2015

Norman Y.

12/11/2014

Lester G.

I bought a home that had not been lived in for quite some time. The home was in pretty nice condition, just neglected. We noticed lines of tiny ants outside making their way up the wall into the house. Many ants were inside in corners, window sills, coming out of the woodwork. Our new neighbor recommended Pasco T&PC, I gave them a try. 'Ron' was assigned our account and he went to work; spraying, climbing into the attic, on his hands and knees behind the bushes. The ants are gone, Ron comes by as scheduled, on time, to keeps the bugs in check. I could not be happier with this company.

Description of Work
Pasco T&PC Inc has been my pest provider for over a year. I buy service on a yearly basis.

06/30/2011

Diane C.

They did a great job. Ron was super duper he did a wonderful job.

Description of Work
They sprayed for cockroaches.

04/15/2011

Michael L.

I did not dislike anything about them. They were punctual. He explained quite a bit to me. We bought this home, and it had been sitting vacant for a while. He went above and beyond in terms of what he was treating the house for. The prices were very reasonable. I would rate them highly and would use them again in the future if necessary.

Description of Work
I used Pasco Termite & Pest Control for pest control services.

01/14/2002

Margrette P.

Description of Work
We moved into a house that infested with ticks... they took care of the problem in one shot and we have been here for 5 years with no more tick problems... the owner came out initially to make sure everything was kosher

Always Green Inc

We are not the typical Household Pest Control or Lawn & Ornamental care company. We provide a better service experience through Service Excellence and by applying Best Quality Products. Driven by Peter Eells and his vision of achieving lush, green and healthy results Our small local business - depends on your continued satisfaction for our livelihood Product testing/selection process - ensures Best Quality Products without guesswork Formulated treatment - fixes problems the first time and more cost effectively Well trained, skilled and experienced technicians - core of our Service Excellence Teamwork - best lawn & ornamental care by being smart about it New Indoor Pest Control - keeping bugs from entering by focusing on perimeter control Customer Corner and Invoices - easy to understand & helps us communicate.Always Green is Family Owned

Offers by Always Green Inc on Angi
    Safer Home Services

Safer Home Services provides Once-A-Year Pest Protection, No-Tent Drywood Termite Protection, Subterranean Termite Protection with a Zero-Deductible $1,000,000 Damage Warranty, Rodent Exclusion and Trapping, Mosquito Protection and Bed Bug Elimination services. When it comes to pest control services, that means zero bugs. Our Pest-Free Guarantee means you’ll have zero bugs in your home and that your protection will last for an entire year. Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. That’s it. If you’re not satisfied, we’ll either do what it takes to make you satisfied or refund your money. And you get to choose which option you want: having us fix it for free or having us give you your money back. No conditions or fine print involved.

Hawx Pest Control

Call us today for all your pest control needs!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Interior and exterior pest control, termite control, termite inspections, rodent exclusion and control, lawn pest control, pest exclusion, pest harborage area elimination.