Pasco Termite & Pest Control

Founded 1986 • With Angi since January 2002

Accepted forms of payment: Checks, cash, mastercard, visa discover, american express paypal....

Best Termite & Pest Control Inc

Best Termite & Pest Control Inc

Do you suspect that you have unwanted guests in your home? Don't hesitate to call us! The health and safety of your family depends on it. We are family-owned and operated for over 35 years. Our professional staff is on hand to ensure that no matter what your pest problem is, we can solve it!

07/13/2017

They did a good job. They come four times a year like about $140. They did it inside and outside of my home. He told me everything. He was here for about an hour and a half.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They got rid of ants.

06/27/2017

I was so thrilled to turn it over to the professionals. I was impressed with the initial service and used them for several years. The services were affordable and the technician was always prompt and courteous. I only wish I hadn't moved out of the area or I would still be using their services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had an ant problem that I tried to handle on my own. No matter what I tried, the ants kept coming back.

10/14/2015

12/11/2014

I bought a home that had not been lived in for quite some time. The home was in pretty nice condition, just neglected. We noticed lines of tiny ants outside making their way up the wall into the house. Many ants were inside in corners, window sills, coming out of the woodwork. Our new neighbor recommended Pasco T&PC, I gave them a try. 'Ron' was assigned our account and he went to work; spraying, ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pasco T&PC Inc has been my pest provider for over a year. I buy service on a yearly basis.

06/30/2011

They did a great job. Ron was super duper he did a wonderful job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They sprayed for cockroaches.

CATEGORY pest control

Interior and exterior pest control, termite control, termite inspections, rodent exclusion and control, lawn pest control, pest exclusion, pest harborage area elimination.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal