Meticulous Painting

Founded 2005 • With Angi since February 2015

9400 Savoy Ct

New Port Richey, FL 34654

*It's All About the Prep* Locally owned and operated painting company with over 30 years experience. We offer Free Estimates and accept all major credit cards. Pasco License#LP-09562/Pinellas License #C-10857

11/17/2021

Edward E.

It went very well they repair some part of the wall, they spend several days. The final works was excellent and we recommend them to other people. they have reasonable price.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

12/28/2019

Vasco R.

they painted a building with my truck and motorcycle ten feet away and was covered in overspray took 10 hours to get cleaned up

Description of Work
They painted in apartment complex

Category house painters

Mr. [Member Name Removed] vehicle was accidently lightly oversprayed. Ride and Shine took care of this situation on the spot

11/30/2018

Edward E.

The process went extremely well. We initially spoke with Keith in March but due to getting our roof and doors replaced, we had to delay the painting until September. They certainly lived up to their name. They spent a lot of time on preparation (pressure washing, hole and crack repair, masking, and priming). As such, our house got an entirely new look. We had initially picked out a darker color for our doors and were disappointed with the early results. On a recommendation from the Meticulous painters, we opted for a lighter color and the results were stunning! Combined with the new roof, our home has been rejuvenated and looks great. The team was super easy to work with and it was a pleasure having them. They far exceeded any expectations we may have had and we would recommend them without a second thought. Superb workmanship and attention to detail produced beautiful end results. We could not be happier with their work.

Description of Work
We recently had new doors installed on our home and wanted to get them and the rest of the house painted. We got recommendations for several companies but felt Meticulous was more thorough with their inspection of our home and pointed out problem areas that needed addressed prior to preparation and painting.

Category house painters

Thank you both for the pleasure of painting your home.

04/16/2018

Richard P.

Meticulous Painting, is an excellent Company, they live up to their name! The owner Keith O'Loughlin, checked the house and explained the details of the job. He gave us a complete packet with his License#, Insurance info, and all the procedures. His workers Lee and Juan, arrived on time each day and worked diligently, they did a great job! Sincerely, Ruth & Richard Pierson

Description of Work
Painted the outside of our home.

Category house painters

Thank you [Member Name Removed] and [Member Name Removed].

04/15/2018

C D.

After getting the runaround from a few painters (big delays on start states, no return calls after estimates, etc.), we found Meticulous Painting. We were extremely pleased with their customer service from initial job estimate to the completion of the work. Keith, the owner, is honest, courteous, transparent, and an excellent communicator. Additionally, he gave us a very reasonable price on our big wooden house that needed a lot of prep. He truly cared that we were 100% pleased with the work. His painting crew was meticulous (they never took shortcuts), highly experienced, neat, and very polite (and visitors to our home would make sure to tell us how impressive the crew was). Should we ever need another house painted, we would only call Meticulous Painting. The company name befits Keith's focus on every little detail. A top-notch painting contractor! 100% satisfied!

Description of Work
Exterior painting - awesome job!

Category house painters

Thank you and we enjoyed painting your home

04/11/2018

Crystal N.

Everything was done as agreed on, the work was high quality and on time

Description of Work
Whole house painting, inside and out

Category house painters, interior painters

Thank you Mark and [Member Name Removed]. Im glad you're enjoying your finished home

02/19/2018

Jeff B.

The owner of Meticulous Painting (Keith) was fantastic. He responded to me very quickly. He came over and we did a walk through around the house and took the time to listen to my painting needs. He was very professional and alway responded back to me quickly if I had a question. I will definitely use them again in the future and high recommend others use them for all their painting needs! I was very happy with the work they did!

Description of Work
I needed my house painted and my deck out back stained. I was referred to Meticulous Painting.

Category house painters

Thank you [Member Name Removed]and thank you for your service to the Pasadena Fire Dept

02/05/2018

Diane J.

They're true to their name "Meticulous".. Hired them to paint a wood 1938 bungalow in historic Crescent Lake area of St. Petersburg. The prep was superb and the paint job was fantastic. Extremely responsive, professional and they go above and beyond to make sure customer is happy. Also removed old shutters and hung new shutters as well as new window headers. The house turned out beautiful. They have also painted my neighbors houses. This is the company to hire!

Description of Work
Home exterior painting

02/04/2018

Amy B.

I've used Meticulous Painting to paint the exterior of two different houses, as well as do some interior work. The quality of the work they have done for me is excellent. They have gone above and beyond, even replacing rotted wood for me that I did not expect! Keith is always professional and courteous, and his team is always punctual. They take a lot of time to prep the job properly before they being to paint, and they always leave the job site clean when they are finished. As for the price, they are not the absolute cheapest you can find. However, they are not the most expensive either, and for the quality of the work that you get, they are well-worth the price.

Description of Work
Painting Exterior and Interior

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. Looking forward to future projects

12/09/2017

tim R.

Keith and his crew did an excellent job! No complaints. The quality of their work is top notch- clean sharp lines on all edges. Great job on dry wall repairs. neat and cleanup after themselves each evening so as not to leave a mess for the homeowner. I am that pleased, i am using them to paint the exterior of my home, now, as well!

Description of Work
Painting of my home's interior, 2700 sq ft

11/02/2017

Jane D.

EXCELLENT! MP is just what their name says: METICULOUS. They were professional, work is highest quality, and Keith, the owner, communicated daily with how the job was going and what would happen next. I have already recommended MP to a friend as she is as pleased as I am.

Description of Work
Exterior painting. Wood repairs. Chaulking and sealing.

07/28/2017

Bonnie R.

Better than we ever expected. In the years we have owned our home, we've had the house painted three other times. Meticulous Painting far surpassed the other contractors. When Mr. O'Loughlin arrived to give us an estimate, we had a conflicting appointment with a landscaping contractor. Mr. O'Loughlin walked around our residence, took photos and then, waited patiently to give us a very detailed written estimate that also included removing some rotted wood from a back porch. The job was completed timely and we were notified when various stages of the job would be done. All questions we had were answered, the crew was professional and we would recommend this company highly.

Description of Work
Painting of exterior house plus patio floor.

07/06/2017

Carlos M.

Couldn't have asked for a better experience. Just having purchased our first home, we were very "new" to the contract services game and had many come out and try to give us ridiculous prices for what seemed to be a 1-2 man show that would come out with a bag of home depot supplies to do the job. Finally having made it through our long list to Meticulous and having spoken to Keith the owner, we were able to make a decision within minutes. When we saw a team of 5 guys, PLUS Keith show up in two nicely detailed/painted work trucks (unlike the broke down pickups the other companies would show up in) we knew we had gone in the right direction. Not only that, they painted, sealed and detailed our 4 bedroom house (appx 3000sq ft) in less than 2 days... FREAKING AMAZING!!! Service was incredible, guys/painters were awesome and extremely professional/polite and detail to work while keeping a fast turnaround... can't beat that. Will definitely be having them back for back house we still need to paint. Thanks Meticulous!

Description of Work
Entire home painting, trim painting, sealing and window frame detailing.

02/22/2017

John L.

I got three estimates for painting my house, all from well rated firms. I was surprised that Meticulous Painting only offered a 1 year warranty since the others were offering up to a 10 year warranty. I discussed this with Keith and he agreed to give a 3 year warranty. He originally quoted the job for one coat, but I wanted two and got a revised quote. His final price quote was in line with the others. After the work was done, he said that the house did need two coats. We had a primary color, an accent color for a few places and then white for the window sills and doors. All of the intersections of the different paint colors were very clean. This was not easy with the textured finish on a few of the surfaces. Our neighbors have commented on how nice the house looks now that the painting is complete. I appreciated the fact that they were willing to paint a side metal door that had some rust. In fact, they even used Bondo to repair a few holes towards the bottom of the door. This came out really nice. They also did a nice job of reapplying texture in a number of areas where the old paint had peeled off the wall, along with the texturing. About a month after the work was completed, we had a small issue with some stain peeling on a very small area of the lanai. Keith came out quickly and determined that the concrete must not have been completely dry in that area from the power washing before it was stained. He cleaned up the area and stained it again. He left me a disposable brush so I could apply a second coat on the next day. This resolved the issue.

Description of Work
Paint exterior of house and stain lanai concrete.

11/23/2016

Joe A.

I don't usually document experiences with business, but in this case have to. Meticulous painting llc was excellent in every aspect. over 6 months I had gotten 4 estimates'. meticulous not being the lowest but glad I went with them. just cant say enough how more than satisfied I was. the owner Keith, workers Russ, Doug and Chris all mannerly and respectful to me and my wife. A+ with the job. my entire house looks better than new. don't look any further. I guaranty it. you will be than pleased. bob

Description of Work
20 years nothing done to house. needed all of house pool deck, driveway pillars (5), screening pressured washed and painted. a complete make over.

08/03/2016

Brett C.

When researching contractors for this job, I requested visits from 4 contractors. From the first conversation with company owner, Keith, he lived up to his company's "Meticulous" namesake. He provided the most meticulous commentary and asked the most detailed questions, provided the most thorough quote, provided additional recommendations without my even requesting, started the job on time, and completed the job on time. Keith was on site every day, and ensured throughout the full week that communication was perfect with he, his crew and my household. Keith's crew members were all fantastic, including Joe as the primary contact when Keith was offsite; Randy, Trisha, Michael, and more. From beginning to end, they made the painting of every interior surface of this home a pleasure. Overall superb experience, and I would highly -- very highly -- recommend Keith, Meticulous Painting and his crew for any commercial or residential job. And just to add -- all around great, great, great people.

Description of Work
Whole house interior painting.

Category interior painters

10/21/2015

Patricia D.

Description of Work
Outside trim on house

09/15/2015

Diane J.

Price is not the cheapest but they do good work. Was very pleased. Keith and company are great to work with and went the extra mile to make sure I had the paint colors I wanted. He also re-textured my hallway ceiling and did a great job. He also did a little extra painting without additional charge. The rooms and woodwork look beautiful and I've had many compliments. They are very punctual and work hard. I wiil be hiring them to paint the outside of my house this fall and for any other painting needs.

Description of Work
Hired them to paint 2 bedrooms, hallway and all associated doors and woodwork in my 1938 bungalow..

08/17/2015

Mary N.

I was very pleased with the work ethic and attention to detail that Keith and Steve used as they went about the various steps in painting my home. First they had to pressure wash the exterior and then apply caulk to the many exterior stucco cracks around my home. They carefully put plastic over all the windows and next applied a sealer to the stucco. After those applications were dry and the weather was clear enough (we had quite a few days of heavy rains in the Tampa area to contend with) - Keith and Steve went about painting the body and trim of my home. Keith chose products that were designed to be best for my home and the conditions it would be exposed to, mainly moisture and sun. He also chose a high gloss for my exterior front door, something I had requested for easier cleaning. Keith also painted my gutters, soffit and fascia, additionally they pressure washed my driveway and sidewalk. Keith kept me informed on each product he used and showed me his progress and wanted my approval for each step before and after. He and Steve were friendly, and professional. It was a pleasure having them do the work on my home. My home looks Beautiful!

Description of Work
Keith O'Loughlin (owner) and Steve his coworker, prepped and painted the exterior of my home.

05/12/2015

Jeff S.

We couldn't have been happier with Meticulous Painting. It's quote wasn't the cheapest, but the price was fair, and we got a quality paint job. They were very professional, kept us in the loop, and stayed with our job until it was done. They were flexible when our needs changed, worked with us to help make good decisions and keep costs down, and treated us with respect. This job was done as we were having several other home repair projects done. So we were talking to and working with a lot of contractors. There was such a difference with Meticulous Painting. We really liked working with them. We have gotten many compliments on our house and have even referred Meticulous Painting to neighbors, who also had a good experience. We had Meticulous pressure wash the house this month, and it looks like it just got a fresh coat of paint.

Description of Work
Keith and his crew painted the outside of our house. That involved pressure washing, prepping and painting the house, and helping us make decisions about paint colors. They even helped us hang up house numbers, mailboxes, and decorative items after. Our house needed a lot of prep work: We have many rafter tails and windows, along with rotting boards that needed sanding and filling. Meticulous handled it all.

03/17/2015

Pam B.

We hired this company based on a referral as well as angies list reviews. This company's name and motto fits them perfectly-its all in the prep- and Meticulous Painting They came in to paint new construction walls and trim as well as older trim that was previously painted latex over oil so they had to clean up the mess of another non licensed jobber They were one of the most professional contractors we have ever worked with and the job they performed was perfect. Our expectations were exceeded

Description of Work
Painted

02/03/2015

alicia A.

Definitely consider Keith and Meticulous Painting for your home! My husband was fairly adamant that he wanted to do the job himself. We interviewed 3 different painters in the area and decided to go with Meticulous because Keith came off as very professional, friendly, and knowledgeable. His crew did a fantastic job on our house and for an amazing price! Even my husband agrees it was well worth the money to have Meticulous do our paint job. We are getting compliments on our house daily! They delivered better than what was expected. I would high recommend.

Description of Work
Pressure washed, painted exterior and trim

Arana's Painting

At Arana’s Painting customers needs are the utmost importance. Our team with 12+ years experience is committed to meeting those needs. We welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service. No job is to big or too small, please contact us for a free estimate!

authentic painting & renovations

We are your locally owned and operated, full-service painting contractors - providing the highest quality work, best value and most professional painting services in the Tampa Bay Area since 2008 . We pride ourselves on our customer service and the quality of our work. We will show up on time, leave the work area clean and tidy everyday, and keep you informed on our progress. Whether we paint one room or your entire home, our goal is to provide you with a trouble free painting experience and lasting results. Serving Tampa, Brandon, Town 'n' Country, Riverview, Wesley Chapel, Valrico, Lutz, Plant City, Apollo Beach, Carrollwood, Lithia and surrounding areas."

Sunrise Quality Painting Inc

Proudly painting Pinellas County since 1997. Angie's List business since 2006. Sunrise Quality Painting has been offering high, top quality painting and experienced painters. We paint interior/exterior of residential, commercial, and rental properties. We also offer wallpapering, wallpaper removal, popcorn removal, pressure cleaning, roof cleaning, Stucco repair, Gutter repair and replacement, Carpentry repair and woodwork, Drywall repairs, baseboards, crown molding, and other handyman services. No job is too small for our company. Insured and bonded. 10% discount for all Angie's List members. Please give us a call to set up an appointment at 727-744-3232

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

LP-09562

Fine finishes on interiors & exteriors.