Jewelry Buyers International

Founded 1985 • With Angi since March 2012

5146 South Rd

New Port Richey, FL 34652

Buying all precious metals, gold, silver, platinum, diamonds, paper money,coins,estate jewelry,fine watches,military memorabilia and more...

11/14/2019

Michelle A.

My husband and mother-n-law went there today and had a such a great experience and would recommend for anyone to go here. Dave was such a gentleman, kindhearted, friendly and trustworthy. He was very fair and knowledgeable, explaining about items. Thank you so much for such a great experience. He’s one in a million and a good man all around.

Description of Work
Appraisal.

Category jewelry appraisal

Thank you so much for your kind words I do everything I can for my customers

10/28/2018

eugenia R.

David was knowledgeable and courteous. He was professional and diligent with his work. Highly recommend this jeweler.

Description of Work
I needed an appraisal done for two pieces of gold.

Category jewelry stores,jewelry appraisal

10/09/2018

dave P.

Very honest. Put in new battery for $10.

Description of Work
Watch not working

10/09/2018

dave P.

I had the honor of dealing with Dave as I sold him my wedding band. Dave is very professional and an affable conversationalist as he is knowledgeable on various topics. Would not hesitate to deal with him again.

Description of Work
Sold a wedding band

01/25/2018

Nicole C.

Dave is very professional and super friendly, his prices are THE BEST in town! Will recommend and return myself for future business. This guy knows his stuff!

Description of Work
He purchased one silver and gold and went the extra mile to determine if a few items were real’

06/13/2017

Gerard C.

He paid fair prices for all the different types of jewelry we had and explained the differences. I would not hesitate to use him again in the future.

Description of Work
David is very honest and thoughtful as we brought jewelry we had for years and some had sentimental value and David told us to keep it instead of just buying it from us.

11/10/2016

Tina S.

Dave agreed to come to the house. He was prompt and so very nice. He helped us look through all the stuff we had and find what was worth money and what wasn't. He gave us a very fair price. He was very knowledgeable about the watches, jewelry, and coins.

Description of Work
We had some watches that we wanted to have looked at to see if they were worth anything. And also some various jewelry.

06/29/2016

Dustin P.

David was kind enough to see me and re-size my watch band right while I was there, and at no charge. He's a great guy and has been in the jewelry business for 30 years, so you know he's got tons of experience. Just all around nice and respectable guy, and does great work. I definitely recommend him.

Description of Work
Fitted watch band appropriately to my wrist.

04/08/2016

Denise B.

I emailed Jewelry Buyers International on 3/28/2016 seeking assistance with possibly selling a small coin/currency collection. I tried again 4/4/2016. So far, no return email or phone call. I found them on Angie's List and am very disappointed. Not replying is rude and unprofessional. I certainly do not recommend them.

Description of Work
Provider did nothing.

Category jewelry stores

We apologize for any confusion. Occasionally, some of our e-mail ends up in our "Junk Box". I see that the request was not done through Angie's List. Please feel free to call me any time at 813-763-1633, or send a request through Angie's List Message Center to ensure that we receive it. Thank You, David

12/27/2015

Paula F.

We searched the internet for jewelry buyers and came upon great reviews for Jewelry Buyers Intl. About 3 months ago we had used a local jeweler who we felt did not give us a fair price and we did not want to go back. We called JBI first to confirm they were open and what types of items they would take. We made the 60 mile drive and were pleasantly surprised by the whole experience. A receptionist greeted us upon our arrival and offered us bottled water. David introduced himself and gave us a brief history of his business. He immediately made us feel comfortable and went through each of our items. There was no pressure or intimidation to make us sell items at a cheap price like we had experienced at our local jeweler. David was very honest and took the time to review each item thoroughly - he even gave us an offer on some really small items that our other jeweler refused to even look at. Both my husband and I would highly recommend David to anyone wanting to sell gold or other precious metals - a very reputable and honest dealer!!!

Description of Work
David purchased some gold jewelry pieces from us.

David Reynolds Jewelry and Coin

**$25 for $40 Credit Toward the Repair of any Jewelry** We are a small friendly store carrying a multi-million dollar inventory of the most fashionable Platinum, 18K, 14K, diamond and gemstone jewelry and watches. Some of our best known designers include Claude Thibaudeau, Denny Wong, Ziva, Cordova, Gelin and Abaci, Bellaire, Luminox and one of a kind custom pieces by resident designer Shane Socash. Don't forget we also buy and sell Gold/Silver/Platinum/Palladium in nearly all forms.

Jewelry Sales/Design/Repair

Purchase of gold, platinum, watches, silver, diamonds, estate jewelry and coins