Jewelry Buyers International

Founded 1985 • With Angi since March 2012

Jewelry Sales/Design/Repair

Buying all precious metals, gold, silver, platinum, diamonds, paper money,coins,estate jewelry,fine watches,military memorabilia and more...

David Reynolds Jewelry and Coin

**$25 for $40 Credit Toward the Repair of any Jewelry** We are a small friendly store carrying a multi-million dollar inventory of the most fashionable Platinum, 18K, 14K, diamond and gemstone jewelry and watches. Some of our best known designers include Claude Thibaudeau, Denny Wong, Ziva, Cordova, Gelin and Abaci, Bellaire, Luminox and one of a kind custom pieces by resident designer Shane Socash. Don't forget we also buy and sell Gold/Silver/Platinum/Palladium in nearly all forms.

11/14/2019

My husband and mother-n-law went there today and had a such a great experience and would recommend for anyone to go here. Dave was such a gentleman, kindhearted, friendly and trustworthy. He was very fair and knowledgeable, explaining about items. Thank you so much for such a great experience. He’s one in a million and a good man all around.

Description of Work
Appraisal.

Category jewelry appraisal

Thank you so much for your kind words I do everything I can for my customers

10/28/2018

David was knowledgeable and courteous. He was professional and diligent with his work. Highly recommend this jeweler.

Description of Work
I needed an appraisal done for two pieces of gold.

Category jewelry stores,jewelry appraisal

10/09/2018

Very honest. Put in new battery for $10.

Description of Work
Watch not working

Category jewelry stores

10/09/2018

I had the honor of dealing with Dave as I sold him my wedding band. Dave is very professional and an affable conversationalist as he is knowledgeable on various topics. Would not hesitate to deal with him again.

Description of Work
Sold a wedding band

01/25/2018

Dave is very professional and super friendly, his prices are THE BEST in town! Will recommend and return myself for future business. This guy knows his stuff!

Description of Work
He purchased one silver and gold and went the extra mile to determine if a few items were real’

Category jewelry appraisal

Purchase of gold, platinum, watches, silver, diamonds, estate jewelry and coins