Holiday Electric Inc

Founded 1983 • With Angi since October 2001

7062 Baillie Dr

New Port Richey, FL 34653

Welcome to Holiday Electric.us. Holiday Electric is a family owned and operated business for 3 generations. With a reputation of getting the job done right the first time, we value customer service above all else. We are licensed and insured, and have years of experience in both installation and repair of all household electric fixtures. 4 employees. cost is determined by the job. license # ec13001665....

07/21/2022

OL K.

this is a 5 star company in these catagories professionalism, work quailty , promptness, and most inportant price. By far the best electrical company I have ever worked with as an Industrial Engr. Get this company if you can people it will be a very good decision for you. I can't say enough good things. OL Kimes

Description of Work
electrical panel and receptables installed

10/28/2020

Robert M.

They did a very good job, were on time, and I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
They installed some ceiling fans in my home.

10/18/2018

Diane D.

I’ve used them for years. I will recommend and continue to use them.

Description of Work
Electrical Service

04/02/2018

Marty A.

Once again, I have nothing but good things to say about the team at Holiday Electric. From the office staff who worked with us to schedule the appointment to tech, Rick, who came onsite to do the work it was a pleasure. Rick was on time, we went over what we wanted done and he went right to work. He was neat and explained what he was going to do. He asked us questions to make sure he knew exactly what it was we wanted and offered suggestions.

Description of Work
Install 7 lights (3 LED recessed, 3 Hanging, 1 Bath room Lights)

05/17/2017

Rose W.

The guy that we worked with was Jeff. He did an excellent job. He was very professional, and on time. He got it done, and left. We have recommended them to my cousin, who is currently buying a house.

Description of Work
They repaired a ceiling fan.

Category ceiling fans

05/08/2017

Marty A.

The team at Holiday electric are great! We currently live in Mass and are remolding a house in Port Richie Florida and are trying to get things done while we are there from time to time. They understand that are very good at working with us on our schedule. On this past trip I had scheduled them before we came down to install 5 new outlets in our remodeled kitchen. The guys showed up on Monday morning ready to go to work and after walking them through what we wanted, they went right to work. While they were there we asked if they could also install 6 4" can lights and fix a wiring issue we discovered with our microwave, this was a last minute add on to the original request and even though they couldn't do it on that Monday, they where able to schedule another visit within our schedule to get the work done. They are very professional and fixed a few other issues they found as the completed their work. I will us them again any time I need electrical work and would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Install 5 outlets, 6 - 4' can lights and two dimmer switches.

03/13/2017

Joe M.

I've used them a couple of times and I like them. I've had a good experience with them both times I used them. I had no issues with them; they were professional. They showed up when they said they would and that's always a big deal; they did good work; they did what they said they were going to do, and they were very conscientious. When we ran into something that was a problem that we didn't know we were going to run into, they problem-solved for that and found a way to make it work.

Description of Work
I ordered new lights for the walls in the house and on the outside. They changed all that out and also wired a new crystal chandelier and put it up for me.

09/22/2016

Marty A.

Note: we have been looking for a reliable electrician in the area for awhile. After having two other companies come in to do work, we gave Holiday Electric a try. After sending them an email through Angie's list, they got back to us right away and took the time to listen to and answer our questions. They gave us a couple of different options and after doing some research after the call we decided to go with the device that they recommended. I called them back and made an appointment for them to come out a do the work. The tech showed up on time and was very friendly and professional. He explained what he was going to do and asked if we had any questions. The install took about an hour and once he was done, he went over the work, showed us what he had done and explained how it all worked. this was a small job, but all in all we where ever pleased with the whole experience and felt that we got our moneys worth. We have another project coming up. install two ceiling pendent lights in our master bathroom and have decided to hire them for that work as well. i will right another review once that work is completed and let you know how that one goes. As of right now, out of the three companies we have tried, Holiday Electric is the best!

Description of Work
Was looking to have a whole house Surge Suppressors installed in my house. We have never had one before so i had several questions.

06/09/2016

FRANCES N.

My initial call, to Jeff, was returned within two hours, and we made an appointment for two days later (though he offered to come the next day, but I was unavailable.) He was right on time and reviewed the list of the electrical deficiencies in my home. He was personable and professional, and his explanations, of the need and the correction of each deficiency, were easy to understand. His quote was reasonable for the amount of work that needed to be performed, and he told me that he would contact me when his electricians were available to complete the work. He followed through, and the work was performed, by Rick, who was also personable and professional. Rick totally cleaned up, after every aspect, and completed all tasks in a timely manner. I would not hesitate to call Holiday Electric, Inc. for any further electrical needs, and I highly recommend them for their professionalism, expertise, and workmanship.

Description of Work
Reviewed deficiencies, following a 4-Point Inspection by a residential property inspector, and corrected all deficiencies.

06/09/2016

FRANCES N.

02/20/2016

David G.

Great company! Easy to work with, always on time, and very friendly.

Description of Work
Installed several new outlets and lights.

02/05/2016

STACIE L.

I called, left a message, and received a return call fifteen minutes later. After explaining the issue, the dispatcher asked if he could send someone over that day. YES! Two of the most polite, professional men were at my house within a half an hour. The light was replaced in twenty minutes. I had been putting off the work because I was worried about the cost/could not get a recommendation for a local electrician. The $128.00 included the materials and labor. I could not be happier. I would not hesitate to use them [Holiday Electric] again. I cannot say enough about the quality of service. The work (and work area) was left exactly the way it was found. This is how a business should be run.

Description of Work
Replaced a faulty ballast light in the bathroom.

12/16/2015

Trish S.

Fabulous team to have doing work in your home. They are responsive to calls, arrive promptly, and are very tidy too !!!

Description of Work
Added a new electrical line from junction box to kitchen

08/10/2015

Terrence W.

I called them earlier today and they had an electrician right out. In and out within the hour and everything was restored to original configuration.

Description of Work
They installed two outlets for a garage door open, refrigerator, and ice maker.

07/22/2015

Chuck K.

Received return call to set appointment, and was pleasantly surprised that they could be here within an hour. The technician, Rick, arrived on time and went right to work. He performed a thorough inspection of the circuit, and improved on the wiring that was done when home was built. System checked out after that, so no other work was needed. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Performed inspection to determine why GFI kept tripping.

04/16/2015

MaryAnn L.

The service was good. They had a whole crew come in to do the job. They were professional and polite. The owner was there also. He was very good.

Description of Work
He had to give me another circuit board panel and add a circuit.

01/01/2015

Ian L.

I called and spoke to a lady to arrange an estimate and also sent an e-mail with all the items that I was requesting to be done. The list is quite extensive. Did not get a return call or e-mail. Not impressed as this company came highly recommended by a very close friend.

Description of Work
Nothing

11/07/2014

Brenda G.

work was done on time and at a fair price Jeff the owner gave me good recommendations on what to have done so we could get the four point inspection passed to get insurance on home.

Description of Work
replaced service panel ran new wiring put in some switches and outlets tracked down and repaired some wiring issues etc.

10/28/2014

Raymond S.

Electrician remove the old chandelier and installed the new unit with no problem. Job was done professionally; paying attention to all details; installing bulbs and straightening the bent candelabras' .The worker was very polite and evenhauled away the old unit.

Description of Work
Replaced dining room chandelier.

09/26/2014

Larry M.

He analyzed the problem and quickly corrected the problem

Description of Work
Corrected my circuit breaker problem

06/29/2014

ROBERT & DAWN B.

Workers arrived on time to install the ceiling fan. This was a new install so they had to cut a hole in the ceiling, install bracing and run wires and a switch. I was amazed that they you could never tell that they did the work. They left the room spotless. I'm not sure how they cut the hole in the ceiling without making a mess but they did. The fan that I purchased had the wrong connections for the light kit and Holiday worked with the vendor getting the correct kit. I felt they went beyond what was expected to get the job done correctly. They also installed two flat panel televisions on walls in the living room and bedroom. The bedroom install went perfectly. I was concerned that there would be issues because the condo has metal studs but they were able to work around this with no issue. The living room install didn't go as smoothly because the mounting bracket that I purchased with the TV did not fit. They tried every which way to make it work and even called the manufacturer but to no avail. I was appreciative that they didn't cut holes in the wall first. I went back to Best Buy and picked out another bracket and they came back the next day and finished the install with no issues. Once again, they were on time. Finally, they helped with wiring and dimmer switch install with under cabinet lighting that was installed several years ago by a different company. We switched out to LED and that required different dimmer switches. They gave us a location to pick up these switches and installed them for us. Once again, everything went smooth with no mess. We very much appreciated the work that Holiday electric did at our home. They helped work through all of the issues, none that they caused, and were punctual, courteous and knowledgeable. They were extremely flexible and willing to satisfy. Finally, I thought their price was very reasonable. I highly recommend them for any electrical work needed.

Description of Work
Installed a ceiling fan, two flat panel televisions on the walls and under cabinet LED lighting.

Category electrician, lighting, ceiling fans

06/29/2014

Stacey N.

The tech removed an old ceiling fan and installed a new one in its place. We were so impressed by their work, we are hoping to use them to install a floor electric box in our concrete slab.

Description of Work
Outside ceiling fan

04/16/2014

Patricia S.

My experience went well. The staff was professional and knowledgeable in their field. The pricing was reasonable and I would recommend this company to others.

Description of Work
They came to install an electrical circuit.

03/31/2014

JOHN N.

He was very good, and he even did some extra electrical work that he didn't need to do.

Description of Work
We used Holiday Electric Inc. They installed some fans, did some electrical work to fans that were already there, and connected the remotes.

03/31/2014

JOHN D B.

I have never had a fan installed with such care and precise diligence. I had an old fan that worked but I was unhappy with it. They took the old fan down and installed the new one. They took the new fan apart and found the old junction box for the old fan was not installed correctly. They corrected the issue so the fan was flush with the ceiling. They took about 20 minutes to make sure the fan was balanced and I was very pleased with the outcome of the service.

Description of Work
They did the actual installation for 2 ceiling fans of mine.