Crosby Lawn and Garden

Founded 2012 • With Angi since October 2015

Crosby Lawn and Garden has over 7 years of lawn care and landscaping expertise. We are female owned and operated company who cares about your request. We work directly with you to make sure that your provided with the service you deserve. Our prompt, professional service, with our attention to details is the key to our success. Call today for your professional consultation....

A Service Provider's profile image

lawn & landscaping (50)mulch delivering (13)tree service (10)hardscaping (7)lawn care (29)irrigation system (4)

10/20/2021

Andrew S.

Cara Crosby and her team did an absolutely spectacular job with our project. We wanted to re-landscape much of our property and she did magical things. From the initial visit, to developing ideas, making suggestions for layout and plants, to the execution of this large project, she did everything on time and right on budget. She is great at communicating and flexible with anything wwe requested. We've not had this excellent experience with any contractor ever. We recommend her as highly as we can. She rocks!

Description of Work
Relandscaping Project

Category landscaping, lawn service, hardscaping

Work Completed On 10/04/2021

05/05/2021

Nicole D.

My initial emails were answered super fast, an appointment with with owner Cara was arranged quickly to see my yard. We met on a Friday I was promised a quote within 4 days, Cara stated she would most likely get me quotes by the following Monday. Monday came and went, the week went by no quote. I emailed to ask for updates. No reply. I called, no answer. I called again, no reply. I texted, no reply. VERY DISAPPOINTING!!! They could have at least told me NO, or why they couldn’t accommodate my lawn care. Zero response is unacceptable. Additional: “As a follow up to my previous review- Cara, the company owner, did contact me and apologized for the gap of time and lack of communication since our original meeting. We decided to start fresh, moved forward with quotes for the lawn work I had requested. I have a small-medium sized yard with several large Live Oak trees on the property that drop tons of leaves in the Spring. I also needed a small backyard perimeter fence post repair. I received my quote for front, side, and back leaf removal, shrub trimming, laying down mulch in the front beds and the fence repair. The quote was fair and reasonable, and I accepted. Cara had excellent communication with me, and updated me along the way until we came to mutual agreement on scheduling and completing the project. On the day of service I was working away from my home but Cara communicated with me via text throughout the day to ask clarifying questions and keep me informed of the progress. I came home to a lovely cleaned up and tidy property! I would change my rating to a 4 star -the only down side was the wait of 2 weeks from agreed upon service to actual service date. The company seems busy, but they are thorough so I’m glad I waited!”

Description of Work
Lawn maintenance and landscaping design

Work Completed On 05/21/2021

02/07/2021

Diane L.

It didn't go. I sent an email which I later followed up with a phone call. There was no answer but I did leave an email. They did not respond to either so I left it at that. There are no hard feelings. Their website shows excellent design ideas but it was just not meant to be.

Description of Work
landscaping for the entire front yard and along driveway

Work Completed On 01/11/2021

[Member Name Removed] we have no record of an email nor phone call from you. If you would please contact us again we would love to talk with you. 727-267-4883 or office@crosbylawnandgarden.com

12/15/2020

Sunil N.

Cara and her team Jimmy and Jeff did an amazing job and am very happy that I hired them. Excellent in pricing and responsiveness.

Description of Work
Grading and resloping

Work Completed On 12/14/2020

07/27/2020

Heather C.

Our yard was a mess but Crosby came in, had really good suggestions and really reasonable, and fixed it up. REALLY like the end result and the company. They were responsive in peak growing season, so I'm sure they are really responsive during the off season. When I drive up to our house now, I smile instead of being irritated. They also like to reuse things you have on property. Ms. Crosby really listened to what I wanted to reuse and why. As I said before, awesome job.

Description of Work
landscaped and weekly yard work

Category landscaping, lawn service, mulch, tree service

Work Completed On 07/15/2020

07/07/2020

Stephen F.

Had them for over a year. Then suddenly without notice, they decided to cancel. Very disappointing.

Description of Work
Weekly cut, trim and sweep.

Work Completed On 07/07/2020

The notice sent out to all customers effected by this decision was due to the direct impact from the financial fallout of Covid-19.

02/04/2020

michelle T.

Couldn't be happier my landscaping looks good again. There was a jungle of weeds that previous landscape/ maintenance company ignored time and time again. Was quite a project and was done beautifully. The crew sent were very professional. I am looking forward to Crosby taking care of all my maintenance and landscaping needs in future. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Complete Clean up trim and mulching

Category landscaping, lawn service, mulch

Work Completed On 01/29/2020

12/12/2019

Gaynes H.

Great work completed on time good price

Description of Work
Landscape remodel

Work Completed On 12/12/2019

08/03/2019

patricia P.

promised call back within 24 hours no call!

Description of Work
lawn mowed bi-weekly

Work Completed On 08/03/2019

07/23/2018

John E.

We have lived in Tarpon for 4 years now, and we have finally found a lawn, garden and landscaping company that does a quality job! We employed the Crosby Lawn and Garden Company earlier this year. The company is run by two professional women who set high standards for their crews; they also inspect properties once a month to insure the quality of their crews’ work. Our lawn and shrubs are cut and trimmed on a weekly basis and our property has a manicured appearance. They landscape crew has also replaced shrubs, installed a block wall and rock to alleviate run-off of the mulch, and they have recommended new shrubbery. The owners are very responsive to requests, timely with quotes and billing, and notify us if the crew will be delayed. Both Cara and Marie are very courteous, as are their crews. Nick leads the lawn crew and is open to my requests. The lawn maintenance team trim the bushes as requested and stay on top of the weeds in our beds, pool area, walkways and driveway. They are neat and clean up well after every job. The landscaping crew is equally as efficient, capable and neat. I tried two other companies before utilizing Cosby’s , and the difference is like night and day! I highly recommend Crosby Lawn and Garden!

Description of Work
Lawn and Shrubbery Mainenance and Landscaping Services

Category landscaping, lawn service, mulch, tree service, hardscaping

Work Completed On 07/23/2018

06/28/2018

Richard P.

We could not be more pleased. Our lawn and bushes look the best they have ever looked in the 15 years we have been in this house. Crosby is far better than any of the five previous lawn services that worked on our property (Note: we have had five companies before Crosby because our contract was sold or traded from one company to another not because we wanted a change). They trim all our bushes and small trees, mow the lawn, edge the flower beds and spry to keep weeds from growing in the flower beds. They are prompt and consistent, even when it rained for 10 days in a row they made it to our property every week. We have been their customer for about six months and highly recommend their service to anyone looking for a new lawn service.

Description of Work
Weekly lawn service

Work Completed On 06/28/2018

04/24/2018

Shari S.

Cara was great at promptly giving us a quote after coming out to see our yard. She has been great to communicate with also. Only come out once but everything looks great.

Description of Work
Yard, shrub maintenance

Work Completed On 06/25/2018

03/06/2018

Marcia D.

Cara came to inspect the job eight days ago. On day six I still had no followup proposal from her as promised. I e-mailed her asking for her plan and estimate to do the job. She never responded. Obviously, I will not hire someone who does not honor her promise. I was going to call her, but decided that I wasn't going to beg her to take my money. MD

Description of Work
redo front garden beds

02/06/2018

Mary Beth W.

They cut, edge, and weed the property. Trim trees and bushes as needed, including palms. Clean up after each time and rake leaves as appropriate.

Description of Work
Monthly yard maintainenece

Work Completed On 02/06/2018

We thank you for your business. :)

12/04/2017

Edward C.

Overall, the project went well. My only complaint is that the workers left before I got a real good inspection of their work and they left a few things unfinished. But I talked to Marie and she had them come back and they fixed everything to my satisfaction so overall they did a great job. I would hire them again

Description of Work
Landscape touch up

Category landscaping, irrigation systems

Work Completed On 11/15/2017

We appreciate your business and it was our pleasure servicing your property. Team Crosby Lawn and Garden.

11/09/2017

UPDATE U.

The job went well and we will certainly use the services of this company again.

Description of Work
We had a small tree, bushes and flowering plants added to our landscape as well as new sod installed. It was a pleasure to work with Cara on the design. Tim and his crew were hardworking and professional.

Category landscaping, lawn service, mulch

Work Completed On 11/28/2017

09/25/2017

Dave W.

It went great! Everything looked so good when they were done.

Description of Work
I needed the landscaping in my front yard cleaned up and the area mulched. I also needed white oleander bushes trimmed down.

Work Completed On 10/12/2017

08/30/2017

Paul E.

They did a great job. The work crew was timely, congenial, courteous, and very hard working. I would definitely recommend Crosby Lawn and Garden. The owners of the company are very knowledgeable about plants and landscaping.

Description of Work
As well as doing our weekly lawn service, Crosby Lawn and Garden recently did a clean-up of our yard. Some of our large palm trees needed to have dead fronds and messy seed pods removed. Plus, the bird-of-paradise plants were starting to resemble a jungle, so the crew needed to cut those back extensively. They applied mulch to all the beds.

Category landscaping, lawn service, mulch, tree service

Work Completed On 08/24/2017

We thank you for taking to the time to review our company and services. We look forward to servicing your property for many years to come. Team Crosby Lawn and Garden.

08/30/2017

MIMI S H.

They did some work on my house to go with the curb appeal. They did a beautiful job. They were very good at what they did. It looked beautiful. I just told them that I wanted it to have better curb appeal and they took care of it.

Description of Work
They did a lot of mulching, a lot of trimming, fixed a planter in the front yard. They put some stones around one of the front flower beds to make it look better. They just did a lot of mulching and straightening up and cleaning up around the front for me in the front. If I still lived there then, yes I would use them again.

Work Completed On 04/01/2017

We thank you for taking the time to review our company and services. We look forward to serving your property again in the future. Team Crosby Lawn and Garden.

08/08/2017

Christy W.

They did an excellent job. They come every week on the same day so we always know when to expect them. They are fast and efficient without leaving any trash.

Description of Work
They cleaned up our yard and regularly cut our yard.

Work Completed On 08/08/2017

We thank you for taking the time to review our company and services. We look forward to servicing your property for many years to come. Team Crosby Lawn and Garden.

07/10/2017

Patricia S H.

Crosby Lawn and Garden comes every week and does what they were hired to do. I'm very pleased with their work.

Description of Work
Crosby Lawn and Garden provides weekly lawn and yard maintenance. They mow and edge then clean up with a blower. Cara Crosby, who gave me an estimate on the price for my lawn, is very knowledgeable especially the height at which At. Augustine grass needs to be cut--many yard maintenance crews cut it much shorter than is healthy to keep it looking neat during our growing season. They charge $100 per month for a small yard.

Work Completed On 07/01/2017

06/23/2017

william B.

did not fill with sufficient dirt, all relocated sprinklers leaked, i personally had to rework wall to follow property line and drain is still exposed

Description of Work
short retaining wall drain line and fill.

Category irrigation systems

Work Completed On 06/23/2017

06/20/2017

Diane L.

Cara and her crew are my go to people every spring. They do a wonderful job and I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Cleaned yard: disposed of leaves, pruned shrubs, transplanted some plants and put down mulch.