Crosby Lawn and Garden

Founded 2012 • With Angi since October 2015

PO Box 538

New Port Richey, FL 34656

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We accept remote payment

Crosby Lawn and Garden has over 7 years of lawn care and landscaping expertise. We are female owned and operated company who cares about your request. We work directly with you to make sure that your provided with the service you deserve. Our prompt, professional service, with our attention to details is the key to our success. Call today for your professional consultation....

lawn & landscaping (49)mulch delivering (13)tree service (10)hardscaping (6)lawn care (28)irrigation system (4)

05/05/2021

My initial emails were answered super fast, an appointment with with owner Cara was arranged quickly to see my yard. We met on a Friday I was promised a quote within 4 days, Cara stated she would most likely get me quotes by the following Monday. Monday came and went, the week went by no quote. I emailed to ask for updates. No reply. I called, no answer. I called again, no reply. I texted, no repl...

Description of Work
Lawn maintenance and landscaping design

Work Completed On 05/21/2021

02/07/2021

It didn't go. I sent an email which I later followed up with a phone call. There was no answer but I did leave an email. They did not respond to either so I left it at that. There are no hard feelings. Their website shows excellent design ideas but it was just not meant to be.

Description of Work
landscaping for the entire front yard and along driveway

Work Completed On 01/11/2021

[Member Name Removed] we have no record of an email nor phone call from you. If you would please contact us again we would love to talk with you. 727-267-4883 or office@crosbylawnandgarden.com

12/15/2020

Cara and her team Jimmy and Jeff did an amazing job and am very happy that I hired them. Excellent in pricing and responsiveness.

Description of Work
Grading and resloping

Category landscaping,lawn service

Work Completed On 12/14/2020

07/27/2020

Our yard was a mess but Crosby came in, had really good suggestions and really reasonable, and fixed it up. REALLY like the end result and the company. They were responsive in peak growing season, so I'm sure they are really responsive during the off season. When I drive up to our house now, I smile instead of being irritated. They also like to reuse things you have on property. Ms. Crosby really ...

Description of Work
landscaped and weekly yard work

Category landscaping,lawn service,mulch,tree service

Work Completed On 07/15/2020

07/07/2020

Had them for over a year. Then suddenly without notice, they decided to cancel. Very disappointing.

Description of Work
Weekly cut, trim and sweep.

Category lawn service

Work Completed On 07/07/2020

The notice sent out to all customers effected by this decision was due to the direct impact from the financial fallout of Covid-19.

02/04/2020

Couldn't be happier my landscaping looks good again. There was a jungle of weeds that previous landscape/ maintenance company ignored time and time again. Was quite a project and was done beautifully. The crew sent were very professional. I am looking forward to Crosby taking care of all my maintenance and landscaping needs in future. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Complete Clean up trim and mulching

Category landscaping,lawn service,mulch

Work Completed On 01/29/2020

12/12/2019

Great work completed on time good price

Description of Work
Landscape remodel

Work Completed On 12/12/2019

08/03/2019

promised call back within 24 hours no call!

Description of Work
lawn mowed bi-weekly

Work Completed On 08/03/2019

07/23/2018

We have lived in Tarpon for 4 years now, and we have finally found a lawn, garden and landscaping company that does a quality job! We employed the Crosby Lawn and Garden Company earlier this year. The company is run by two professional women who set high standards for their crews; they also inspect properties once a month to insure the quality of their crews’ work. Our lawn and shrubs are cut and ...

Description of Work
Lawn and Shrubbery Mainenance and Landscaping Services

Category landscaping,lawn service,mulch,tree service,hardscaping

Work Completed On 07/23/2018

06/28/2018

We could not be more pleased. Our lawn and bushes look the best they have ever looked in the 15 years we have been in this house. Crosby is far better than any of the five previous lawn services that worked on our property (Note: we have had five companies before Crosby because our contract was sold or traded from one company to another not because we wanted a change). They trim all our bushes and...

Description of Work
Weekly lawn service

Category landscaping,lawn service

Work Completed On 06/28/2018

Full service lawn maintenance, leaf removal, landscape design and installation . We offer planting of small and large projects, including retaining and landscape wall also pavers on a small scale. Small palm and tree trimming.

Tall tree trimming.