Bayside General Contractors Inc dba BGC ROOFING

Founded 1996 • With Angi since March 2010

We are a state certified General Contracting firm. Licensed and insured to conduct contracting sevices throught the state of Florida. All subcontractors are also properly licensed and insured....

Castle Keepers, Inc. Carpet Cleaning & Flood Restoration

Castle Keepers is a family owned carpet cleaning and flood restoration company. In business since 1990, we pride ourselves on truly "serving" our customers. Our greatest reward is knowing our customers are happy with our work. To us, "It's not just your home or business; it's your Castle!"

Offers by Castle Keepers, Inc. Carpet Cleaning & Flood Restoration on Angi
Universal Air & Heat

40 trucks readily available to serve you FAST! We do not use any subcontractors, all technicians are fully covered by workers comp and general liability. We are a state licensed # CAC 058142 HVAC Contractor, We are certified by the National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA) as an Air Systems Cleaning Specialist (ASCS) Cert # A3795 as well as a Ventilation System Mold Remediator (VSMR) so when it comes to indoor air quality you can rest assure that you have chosen the right company to do the job the correct way the first time. Call now 866-999-2665 Universal Restoration. State Licensed Mold Remediator, State Licensed Mold Assessor, IICRC Certified company

Offers by Universal Air & Heat on Angi
Master Restoration

Master Restoration provides complete disaster restoration services to residential and commercial buildings in Pinellas County and the entire Tampa Bay area. We provide 24-hour disaster remediation with a response time of 60 minutes or less!

03/08/2012

He did a great job.

Description of Work
I had a total home inspection done.

Category home inspection

04/30/2011

Mark Hamm of Bayside General Contractors arrived as scheduled on April 25th. He presented himself as a very polite, well informed individual. When he told me that he could do a wind mitigation and roof inspection as well as issue a certification for my roof for $100.00, I hired him immmediately. He examined the roofing shingles carefully, and took pictures of them. Then he went into the attic to e...

Description of Work
My Insurance carrier had notified me that I was going to be non-renewed in October due to the age of my roof. I called Bartlett roofing based on the reccomendation by Angie's. Bayside was reccomended to me by Bartlett roofing to do a roof inspection and wind mitigation survey for my house.

Category home inspection

Building, Repairs, Additions, Remodeling, Roofing, Inspections, fire/water/smoke/termite damage repair,

Pools