American Landmark Fence Co

With Angi since July 2010

3.9

Accountants/Tax Consultants

We are always negotiable and very reliable. We required half down, but are willing to work with customers. We have financing options. Additional DBA - American Landmark Fence Company LLC....

Angeloni Tax Advisory Group

The entire focus of this organization is client prosperity. I offer a tremendous amount of services all under one roof to help my clients in all facets of financial planning; Starting from pre-retirement through retirement and full estate and tax planning. I have access to all the experts at my fingertips and can resolve and or plan around almost any financial, insurance and estate tax issue that may be on your horizon. I work with each and every one of my clients to design a personal financial plan based on their goals and desires. Learn how to protect your life savings with our safe retirement planning. In our fast paced, ever changing financial climate, we remove the concerns our clients have about losing or even running out of money in retirement. Learn the basics or expand your current knowledge about investing. You will appreciate our conservative yet growth focused approach to your savings. Discover why estate planning is important for all sizes of estates. Our tax-advantaged or tax-free income plans Funeral Plans. Additional DBAs - Angeloni Tax Advisory Group Inc, Tax Advisory Group. Website: www.angelonitax.com

Linda Jenkins CPA PA

Certified Public Accountant.

Jag Tax Management

JAG Tax Solutions has 35 years in the tax industry. We settle your tax debt for the least possible amount and gets you back on track with the IRS and State so levies and garnishments don't interfere with your life. We're #1 at getting the best resolutions, whether it be back taxes, payroll, non-filed, you name it, we handle it. So stop stressing and call now.

02/04/2019

Owner of company came to give an estimate and arrived INTOXICATED. He drove up onto front lawn. Totally unprofessional. Would never use his company no matter what the price.

Description of Work
Fence for back yard

02/22/2018

I left a voicemail for them to call me back and they never called. I had someone else repair it.

Description of Work
I called them to repair my chain link fence.

04/19/2017

If you want someone honest and that listens to you, this is not the company to select.

Description of Work
Incredibly rude and evasive. I called to get a quote on a three rail vinyl fence. I asked for a quote per foot and he replied what kind of fence, so I had to again say three rail vinyl. He replied that he could not give a quote on that, "honey", because he needs to come out to the farm, first. Evasive and condescending. Any professional company would be able to reply, $4 per foot, or whatever the rate is. He obviously wants to size up the property to see how much he thinks he can squeeze out of this "Honey". I have 30 acres of cross fenced land. His loss.

Category fencing

American Landmark Fence is committed to honesty and excellence. It is our custom to come to the job site to deliver a free and honest estimate based on the footage of the project, contour of the land and if any removal is needed of old fencing. We guarantee we are not out to squeeze anything out of our customers.

10/26/2016

It went extremely well, they came as scheduled, did the job as promised, and the price was promised. I was very pleased. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
I had a very special job done. A fence was put in to get to the swimming pool.

09/26/2016

They were able to quickly provide a quote that was very competitive and offer an install dates months earlier than other companies. The process went very smoothly/quickly and I am pleased with the final product as well as customer service I received.

Description of Work
6' white vinyl privacy fence with double gate

Category fencing

Residential & Commercial Fencing & Gates.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover