Allpro Tree & Landscaping

Founded 1993 • With Angi since February 2008

Fl-6266a

1871 cameron ct

New Port Richey, FL 34655

4 employees. Charges a flat rate. No travel charges. No service fees. Extra charge for 24 hour emergency service. If you are looking for quality the name of our company says it all. We are Allpro Tree & Landscaping . Owner and Certified Arborist Pete Spiridis believes quality comes with working safe,smart and having the right tools for the job. Additional phone number - 1-813-444-8733....

tree service (145)lawn & landscaping (80)lawn care (25)mulch delivering (19)stone & gravel (14)hardscaping (8)pressure washing (4)leaf removal (1)

06/15/2021

The finished job looks great. Pete was very helpful in picking out all the right kinds of shrubs and flowers that would work well in my house. All of his men worked well. They were all nice, professional and did a nice job and when the job was complete ,they cleaned up my yard, front street and my driveway beautifully. I would highly recommend AllPro Tree and landscaping.

Description of Work
Trees needing shaping and cutting off dead area. I also had flowers and shrubs planted. I had a border put in and rocks in one area and mulch in the other area.

Category landscaping,lawn service,mulch,pavers, gravel,tree service

Work Completed On 06/10/2021

06/05/2021

Great work. They did everything I asked for without issue and for a decent price. Will hire again.

Description of Work
Removal of fauna and create drainage system

Category landscaping,mulch,pavers, gravel,tree service

Work Completed On 06/05/2021

05/29/2021

Spoke with Pete on Wed or Thurs and they were out on Sat. Quality work! James and other two workers were outstanding, worked so well together! the work itself and clean up! We have used them in 2017 removing a large Oak dead tree from a neighbors yard and two dead Maple trees from our yard.

Description of Work
two large oak trees - lower branches trimmed and dead branches removed. $750.00

Work Completed On 05/29/2021

03/17/2021

We shopped around and not only was Allpro the most professional, but had the best price as well. They were quick and responsive leading up to the service, and on work day they arrived on time and we're very quick and efficient. They were very organized and worked safely throughout.

Description of Work
6 Trees Removed

Work Completed On 03/17/2021

01/16/2021

I needed two huge trees trimmed and one dead tree removed with the area around it cleaned up. Pete and his crew did an amazing job! I like that they used a bucket truck to avoid damaging my tile roof. They were quick, professional, careful, and cleaned up after themselves. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Tree Trimming & Removal

Work Completed On 01/14/2021

01/04/2021

The people who came and did the work were professional and polite. They did a good job, cleaned up after, and I would hire them again. I asked around and I feel that the price I paid was competitive with other companies.

Description of Work
Tree and stump removal

Work Completed On 01/04/2021

10/08/2020

This was my first time utilizing a tree removal service but these were quick, professional and reasonably price. The trees were a large magnolia and queen palm. They even removed and hauled off more hedges that needed to be removed for the pool excavation equipment for a few bucks more. I totally recommend these guys if you are in need of such work.

Description of Work
Tree and stump removal for pool excavation.

Category landscaping,tree service

Work Completed On 10/08/2020

08/07/2020

Fantastic! Excellent job, totally professional crew, clean up thorough. Will hire them again!!! Very fair price. They aim to completely satisfy the customer. Rare to find good company like this.

Description of Work
Tree trimming of three very large trees. Big limbs over the house.

Work Completed On 08/07/2020

07/18/2020

I called, they stated they would come to the house and provide an estimate. Well, they never showed up or called. Whoever is reading this may have a better experience

Description of Work
tree trimming

Work Completed On 07/18/2020

I am sorry but I do not see where we had an appointment scheduled but it definitely could be in an oversight on our part. If you still need help with your project please feel free to give us a call and we will be happy to help you.

06/25/2020

I wish I could rate this at 10 stars. From the quote process to completion of my project I was treated like Pete’s only customer. The cost, quality, and attention to detail far exceeded my expectations and I wouldn’t trust anyone else in the future for my landscaping needs. He transformed our stark backyard to an oasis. He listened to all the details and brought my vision to life. Thank you so muc...

Description of Work
Backyard landscaping

Category landscaping,pavers, gravel,tree service

Work Completed On 06/25/2020

Tree Trimming, Stump Grinding, Landscape Installation & Design, Palm Trimming, Tree Removal, Hazard Removals, Seasonal Clean Ups, Lawn Maintenance.