All Service Plumbing Of Pasco Inc

Founded 2001 • With Angi since August 2012

PO Box 1784

New Port Richey, FL 34656

Additional Contact Name - Michelle Shade.

09/08/2019

Vana M.

Gary and his son did a beautiful job on my new outdoor sink (which is actually on my enclosed back porch. They hooked it up to the existing plumbing that is part of an outdoor bath. We have used All Service Plumbing since moving into our home in Pasco and I'm always impressed with the quality of the work they do. Everything always works properly and their rates are definitely fair. This is a family owned business and they treat their customers with respect. It did take a little longer than usual for them to call me back after my initial call, but this is unusual. In 8 years, it's the first and only time that has happened so I still think their responsiveness is an A. If you are looking for a great plumbing service, this is it.

Description of Work
Install a faucet and plumbing for a porch sink

Category plumbing

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed]! I have passed on your praise to Gary and Alexx. We appreciate the positive feedback and repeat business!

08/16/2017

James T.

They fixed the blockage, and repaired a broken flange for the toilet while they were at it. They were friendly, knowledgeable, priced fair for the job, and seem to go above and beyond to be sure the job was done well.

Description of Work
Our bathroom had a leak from under the toilet. There was a blockage that needed to be cleared.

02/01/2017

Dennis C.

They were very prompt and courteous. Every thing was done over the phone. Very simple.

Description of Work
Repaired a faulty valve in bathtub

Category plumbing

We appreciate your positive feedback and we're very glad we were able to help you! Thank you for being a customer!

01/15/2016

Sandy C.

Description of Work
They installed an in-ground water softener system. |They were professional/knowledgeable/prompt/and responsible. |I would definitely recommend them,& use them again for other related items.

Category plumbing, water softeners

Thank you for taking the time to review our company! We appreciate it and your business!

12/24/2015

Thomas E.

Every member of the company is professional, polite, and personable. I have no concerns with any of them being in my house or around my kids. The work looks good and is done right the fist time. Good pricing and not out to squeeze you or nickel and dime you. Available for emergency call out and again not looking to take advantage of your need. Additionally Mike, the owner, can help you find other reputable professionals in other fields. A great resource for someone new to the area. This is a family business and you can tell. I could not possibly give a higher recommendation for these people. They do good work and they are a pleasure to interact with. If you have any plumbing needs in Pasco County, these are the people to call.

Description of Work
Put in new well pump, re-plumbed house.

Category plumbing, wells

We appreciate your review! Thank you so much! Please call again if you need anything!

12/08/2015

John B.

Anclote Restoration New Port Richey Fl. supplied this plumber to me. I feel that the owner (Mike) has a great man working for him in Tom. let me explain: There were several challenges in the bathroom, which featured moving a wall 20 inches. The vanity had to have its supply lines and drain come out of the wall at 19 inches off the floor. The new wall position was right over a beam so tom could not enter the wall from below. With no fuss or delay tom knew that he could come through the floor under the tub and enter the wall there and rout over to the vanity. Same problem with the vent stack which had to be moved the same 20 inches and had to be in the new wall. He opened the ceiling and routed the vent over from the top. 6 Years ago I replaced my water heater myself and changed over some of the polybutylene piping feeding it to cpvc . I joined to the old piping near the floor with shark bite fittings. I also put in shut off valves (plastic). Tom replaced all my piping right through the floor with new cpvc piping, installed new Brass ball valve shutoffs, and put in a new wall mounted washer/ dryer shut off valve assembly complete with new brass and stainless ball valves. He also ran the new piping much neater than I had done, strapping the new pipes out of the way securing them to the wall. He agreed in advance to change my old mobile home faucets with a new Moen single handle shower valve that I would supply. He installed it using a special Moen adapter plate that I gave him. I told him to make the upper shower pipe secure because my existing shower head was weak and shakey. He installed a new beam up there in the wall and secured the upper shower head with three strong screws. (you could hang an elephant from my new shower head.) He also installed a new shower drain from, below the house for me. (this is not part of a re pipe job) but he did it! I left him a note telling him that i had quite a leak in my closet a while back caused by my ice maker waterline and that i had stopped using it for fear of future leaks. Low and behold he ran a new ice-maker line under the house, coming up behind the refrigerator and terminated it in a new in the wall ice-maker service box with a new stainless ball shut off. (what surprise) I know i'm going on and on (i'm an engineer) but I just cant get over how good it is to tell someone what you want ,once, and not only get it but be surprised by more than you asked for. Tom said he's been doing this for more than 20 years and it shows. John K. Boone

Description of Work
A complete re pipe of mobile home to remove all polybutylene piping and fittings from home. (One fitting let go under the house causing extensive damage. The insurance company paid for the damage, but the re-pipe was on me. I felt $4000 was a good price, I had been quoted more for less work.)

Category plumbing, drain pipe

Thank you so much! Your review has been passed on to Tom! We appreciate your business!

03/11/2015

Samuel P.

Description of Work
Installed a garbage disposal

Category plumbing

We appreciate your positive feedback! We also appreciate the opportunity to perform work for you! Thank you!

12/02/2013

EDWIN D A.

I had a family member who did repairs on one of my toilets earlier, but a major problem still existed. I finally decided to get a professional in here to fix the thing correctly. I called the office in the morning and Dave and his assistant came out in the afternoon. Dave did a fine job and even lowered the amount of water that was being used to 1 1/2 gallons for each flush. I am very happy with his work and professionalism.

Description of Work
Repaired problems with one of my toilets

Category plumbing

We appreciate your positive feedback! We also greatly appreciate you giving us the opportunity to work for you!

10/21/2013

Gloria S.

Great. Have used them before and will continue to in the future. On time, detailed and professional.

Description of Work
Had a water softer removed and also had a water line run for an ice maker.

Category plumbing, water softeners

05/21/2013

Gloria S.

We currently live in Arkansas and are working on a house in Florida. We need to have the disposal re-placed and I checkec Angie's List. I sent e=mails to several listings and this was the only one that responded back. When we got to Florida I called and he was out the next day. Great inidivdual and great work.

Description of Work
Replace a garbage disposal.

08/08/2012

Lori W.

They were so friendly and efficient, barely knew they were here. Excellent Job

Description of Work
I was referred to Mike of All Service Plumbing from John at K.F. Flooring Corp. They came in gave me an estimate to have my masterbath made handicap accessiable, so they designed a roll in shower w/Bench dual shower h eads to make it easier for me to take my shower by myself. (I am an amptee). They made a roll in shower and turned my toilet making it easier for me to get too. They came in were very friendly and promt. They did an excellent job and would highly recommend them to anyone who needs professional work done.

A#1 Seamless Gutter Solutions

Veteran Owned & Operated. Serving the State of Florida. No Sub-Contractors Used. We care enough to answer our phones! Give us a CALL, We offer... 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED! We stand behind our company and the products we use. If you're not completely satisfied; we will come back as many times as necessary until you're happy and you remain happy at no extra charge to you.

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

Bay Area Pump And Well Service LLC

Full service pump and well service. We service all makes and models well pumps, tanks, pool pumps, sprinkler pumps, water softners, any well equipment. 24 hour service. Call for free estimates over the phone. All major credit cards accepted.

Shawn the Plumber

We are providers of plumbing services in the Tampa area. Our mission is to maintain the highest quality and professionalism from start to finish. We are confident in our results because all our jobs are custom needs to each home. We strive for the highest degree of quality products and workmanship. During the years in business, Shawn The Plumber has satisfied many customers. It is our reputation of quality work, professionalism and customer service that our customers continue to rely on us for their needs. To understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer in a professional manner. We base our reputation on service, safety, and quality. Call us today and find out how we can meet all of your repair, replacement, and installation needs!

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check

Comfort height toilets, floor drains, sinks, faucets, garbage disposals, sewer lines, pumps, leaky faucet, toilet repair, drain cleaning, re-piping, plumbing remodeling, water treatment, purification & softeners, water heaters