All Service Plumbing Of Pasco Inc

Founded 2001 • With Angi since August 2012

Additional Contact Name - Michelle Shade....

A#1 Seamless Gutter Solutions

Veteran Owned & Operated. Serving the State of Florida. No Sub-Contractors Used. We care enough to answer our phones! Give us a CALL, We offer... 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED! We stand behind our company and the products we use. If you're not completely satisfied; we will come back as many times as necessary until you're happy and you remain happy at no extra charge to you.

Offers by A#1 Seamless Gutter Solutions on Angi
#1 Advanced Water Treatment

Servicing greater Hillsborough, Pinellas, and Pasco counties since 2011. #1 Advanced Water Treatment Inc. is locally owned and operated, Our staff is very experienced and passionate about what we do. Clean water is very important and we believe that everyone should have it, that is why we try to work with everybody's budget. We offer free in-home water analysis and consultations because we want a chance for you to meet us and see what we have to offer to you and your family or business. Trust us with your water and... you will be happy that you did. Our company is built on strong values and customer satisfaction. #1 Advanced Water Treatment Inc. offers the most advanced and newest technology systems on the market. Our systems are energy conservative, water conservative, built with the best materials, and user friendly. Ask about our salt free and chemical free options. We also have financing options available and limited lifetime warrenties on our top line products. We can fix All water problems and conditions, whether your water leaves stains throughout your home (dishes, sinks, appliances, toilet bowls), smells, has bacteria or viruses in it, leaves rust stains, taste bad or you want to protect your pipes, appliances or just want softer smoother skin and hair. Water treatment has many benefits on your health and in your home. Give us a call, we look forward to hearing from you and giving you the best service that you deserve.

DrainGo Plumbing

Drain Go Plumbing is the plumbing company you can trust to provide affordable pricing and excellent service. We know a clogged drain, toilet backup or burst pipe is an issue that can turn into a much bigger problem. That is why we have plumbers available 24 hours a day for your plumbing repair and installation needs. Professional residential plumbers at your service Servicing Pasco, Pinellas, and Hillsborough counties

09/08/2019

Gary and his son did a beautiful job on my new outdoor sink (which is actually on my enclosed back porch. They hooked it up to the existing plumbing that is part of an outdoor bath. We have used All Service Plumbing since moving into our home in Pasco and I'm always impressed with the quality of the work they do. Everything always works properly and their rates are definitely fair. This is a famil...

Description of Work
Install a faucet and plumbing for a porch sink

Category plumbing

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed]! I have passed on your praise to Gary and Alexx. We appreciate the positive feedback and repeat business!

08/16/2017

They fixed the blockage, and repaired a broken flange for the toilet while they were at it. They were friendly, knowledgeable, priced fair for the job, and seem to go above and beyond to be sure the job was done well.

Description of Work
Our bathroom had a leak from under the toilet. There was a blockage that needed to be cleared.

02/01/2017

They were very prompt and courteous. Every thing was done over the phone. Very simple.

Description of Work
Repaired a faulty valve in bathtub

Category plumbing

We appreciate your positive feedback and we're very glad we were able to help you! Thank you for being a customer!

01/15/2016

Description of Work
They installed an in-ground water softener system. |They were professional/knowledgeable/prompt/and responsible. |I would definitely recommend them,& use them again for other related items.

Category plumbing,water softeners

Thank you for taking the time to review our company! We appreciate it and your business!

12/24/2015

Every member of the company is professional, polite, and personable. I have no concerns with any of them being in my house or around my kids. The work looks good and is done right the fist time. Good pricing and not out to squeeze you or nickel and dime you. Available for emergency call out and again not looking to take advantage of your need. Additionally Mike, the owner, can help you find other ...

Description of Work
Put in new well pump, re-plumbed house.

Category plumbing,wells

We appreciate your review! Thank you so much! Please call again if you need anything!

12/02/2013

I had a family member who did repairs on one of my toilets earlier, but a major problem still existed. I finally decided to get a professional in here to fix the thing correctly. I called the office in the morning and Dave and his assistant came out in the afternoon. Dave did a fine job and even lowered the amount of water that was being used to 1 1/2 gallons for each flush. I am very happy with his work and professionalism.

Description of Work
Repaired problems with one of my toilets

10/21/2013

Great. Have used them before and will continue to in the future. On time, detailed and professional.

Description of Work
Had a water softer removed and also had a water line run for an ice maker.

Category plumber","water softener installer

05/21/2013

We currently live in Arkansas and are working on a house in Florida. We need to have the disposal re-placed and I checkec Angie's List. I sent e=mails to several listings and this was the only one that responded back. When we got to Florida I called and he was out the next day. Great inidivdual and great work.

Description of Work
Replace a garbage disposal.

08/08/2012

They were so friendly and efficient, barely knew they were here. Excellent Job

Description of Work
I was referred to Mike of All Service Plumbing from John at K.F. Flooring Corp. They came in gave me an estimate to have my masterbath made handicap accessiable, so they designed a roll in shower w/Bench dual shower h eads to make it easier for me to take my shower by myself. (I am an amptee). They made a roll in shower and turned my toilet making it easier for me to get too. They came in were very friendly and promt. They did an excellent job and would highly recommend them to anyone who needs professional work done.

01/15/2016

Category plumber","water softener installer

Comfort height toilets, floor drains, sinks, faucets, garbage disposals, sewer lines, pumps, leaky faucet, toilet repair, drain cleaning, re-piping, plumbing remodeling, water treatment, purification & softeners, water heaters

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check