Ace Cabinet Co

Founded 2007 • With Angi since April 2009

Ed Staib Quality Painting

Husband and wife service team, since 2004. Residential interior re-painting specialists. Walls, trim, ceilings, texturing, wallpaper removal, concrete painting and epoxy floor coatings. Service areas include northern Pinellas and Hillsborough as well as west Pasco and Hernando. Visit us at http://www.EdStaibPainting.com.

Offers by Ed Staib Quality Painting on Angi
Quality Painting of West Florida LLC

Quality Painting of West Florida offers residential and commercial interior/exterior painting. Dedicated to providing Quality that’s affordable! We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Painting services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Sunrise Quality Painting Inc

Proudly painting Pinellas County since 1997. Angie's List business since 2006. Sunrise Quality Painting has been offering high, top quality painting and experienced painters. We paint interior/exterior of residential, commercial, and rental properties. We also offer wallpapering, wallpaper removal, popcorn removal, pressure cleaning, roof cleaning, Stucco repair, Gutter repair and replacement, Carpentry repair and woodwork, Drywall repairs, baseboards, crown molding, and other handyman services. No job is too small for our company. Insured and bonded. 10% discount for all Angie's List members. Please give us a call to set up an appointment at 727-744-3232

Offers by Sunrise Quality Painting Inc on Angi

10/15/2014

Description of Work
Ace remodeled my kitchen and worked with me as well as the other contrcators to have my kitchen inoperable for the least amount of time. He was always there when he said he would be and if not he would call to let me know he would be late

Category home remodeling

04/05/2012

Harry was always punctual and kept in constant contact in regards to when he would be here. If he was going to be late he would call. There where a few issues that came up but when I brought to Harry's attention he continued to problem solve until a satisfactory resolution was aheived. In the end I am completely satisfied with the end product and would recommend Harry tp others

Description of Work
Harry gutted and then redid the cabinats in the kitchen. He subcontracted the granitecountertop.

Category home remodeling

04/27/2009

Harry performed an oustanding job from start to finish. He explained his estimate, approach to the job, and often offered choices, options and details I would have not thought of that really made a difference in the overall apperance and ensured me the job was being done right with the best of materials.

Description of Work
Countertop in kitchen replaced, new sink installed, tile floor installed, bathroom completly remodeled, new interior doors, new baseboards, ceiling fan installed, drywall repair, and complete painting of all interior walls and ceilings.

Category remodeling,home remodeling

SALES & INSTALLATION OF KITCHEN & BATH CABINETS, GRANITE TOPS, BUILT-IN MEDIA CENTERS, TILE WORK.

Visa, Check