ABOVE THE REST PAINTERS

Founded 1994 • With Angi since July 2005

FAMILY OWNED BUSINESS PROUDLY SERVING THE TAMPA BAY AREA SINCE 1994. HIGH QUALITY DURABLE EXTERIORS AND INTERIORS HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY LIC# PA4574. PASCO COUNTY LIC# LP-09062. PINELLAS COUNTY LIC# C-7299 Getting a Tampa painter is easy when you choose Above The Rest Painters. We are your full service Tampa painting contractor serving Hillsborough, Pasco, and Pinellas counties for all your paint and coating needs. We are Fully licensed, Bonded and Insured! At Above The Rest, it's nothing but the best! We utilize the highest quality paints from Sherwan Williams. We are Tampa's most experienced and professional painters for both your residential and commercial needs....

Home Pride Painting Inc

We are a full service painting company. Experienced in all aspects of Interior and exterior Painting. Projects vary from, occupied residences offices etc. We also offer drywall and texturing. Popcorn removal and texturing specialists. We have many satisfied clients from all over the tri-county region. All services provided are offered in House only.I look forward to speaking with any questions you may have regarding your project's. Always a free estimate. Thank you. Lance Muffley

Five Star Painting of New Port Richey

Five Star Painting of New Port Richey and Citrus Park are locally, independently owned. and operated painting contractors. We specialize in interior and exterior repainting of homes and small businesses. Some services we do not offer are popcorn ceiling removal, drywall repair, or painting screen enclosures. You have many choices when selecting a painting contractor and much to consider before letting them into your homes. As one of the most highly reviewed painters in the area, we offered added value! We recently expanded again, now covering all of Pasco; like Trinity, New Port Richey, Land O Lakes, and Hudson, Northern Pinellas; like Eastlake, Tarpon Springs, and Oldsmar, and Northern Hillsborough; like Odessa, Lutz, Carrollwood, Citrus Park, and Westchase. Selecting colors can be a stressful task for many our customers and yet the right color can make all the difference. We offer a FREE color consultation with our designers, who will come to your home and help you color selections! We use only the highest quality paints and hire only highly experienced professional painters. Our size gives us tremendous buying clout with the best local paint suppliers including Sherwin Williams and Benjamin Moore. We have Production Managers who provide advocacy for our customers amd facilitate all the aspects of the project. Unlike others you may speak to, we are a fully licensed contractor in all three counties, carry liability insurance to protect your home, and even carry workers compensation insurance (very few painters do). While unlikely in newer homes, we are a Lead Certified paint contractor (EPA & HUD) and know how to handle lead coatings when found. Our team is professional and trustworthy. Background checks are done on our crews before allowing them into our customers homes and we seek out and hire US Military Veterans when we can. Your time is valuable, so our team always shows up on time, completes the job as planned, and we do what we say we'll do. Others will not guarantee their work, but we do. Estimates are always FREE and no hassles. We are here to help and provide an outstanding outcome!

Offers by Five Star Painting of New Port Richey on Angi
Grace House Painting

If you are looking for attention to detail I can help you with that. I see painting as a work of art and really enjoy my work. As a Sole Proprietor with 30 years experience you can be assured satisfaction. I use a formula to quote per square foot so all bids are fair and equal. I also offer a 15% Discount to documented military personnel past or present. Thanks, Ronin, www.GraceHousePainting.com

Offers by Grace House Painting on Angi

03/11/2021

Tony gave us a quote and explained everything in detail. They were scheduled to start Saturday. So I said to Tony if they would then finish on Monday. He said it would take a day. ONE DAY! They came in around 8am and finished around 3pm. UNBELIEVABLE! They did such a great job, we thought we were in a new condo. Thanks to all of you. Ron

Description of Work
Paint entire inside of two bedroom condo.

Category decks

01/15/2021

Being a former Quality Assurance Director, I am known to be very picky with great attention to detail. It's my nature to look at things with a microscope and find the errors. I tried to find flaws with the work of Frank's team and I simply could not. From the initial quote meeting with Frank, I knew his would be the company I would hire. He gave me some great questions to ask the other companies t...

Description of Work
Exterior House Painting

Category pressure washing,house painters

04/29/2020

They did an excellent job. The did my entire house in 1 day and I was extremely happy. They removed all hose reels, lights, fixtures, etc and then put everything back together like they were never there. I would 100% recommend. Fantastic price too!!

Description of Work
Paint Exterior of home

Category house painters,stamped concrete

02/20/2020

Job professionally well done. Crew was neat and cleaned up after they finished, Fred was very professional business-man.

Description of Work
painting of living room; dining room; hallway.

Category house painters,interior painters

02/11/2020

Fred and Tony are great in giving a comprehensive explanation on what products they use and a competitive quote. When George and crew came to the house they were highly professional and always made sure the work area was in order and safe. I highly recommend this company and will be using them again.

Description of Work
Exterior painting

Category pressure washing,house painters

--3 CURRENT CONSECUTIVE YEARS GRATEFULLY WINNING THE SUPER SERVICE AWARD-- RESIDENTIAL INTERIOR & EXTERIOR PAINTING, POOL DECKS, FENCING & DECK STAINING & WATERPROOFING, PRESSURE WASHING, SEALING, CAULKING, GARAGE FLOORS & PATIOS, ROOF PAINTING, INSULATING PAINT, ROOF CLEANING, FAUX FINISHING, POOL DECK REPAIR & PAINTING, DECORATIVE DRIVEWAYS, ACID STAINED FLOORS, CERAMIC COATINGS, STUCCO REPAIR, CRACK REPAIR, DRYWALL REPAIR, AND DRYWALL TEXTURING.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa