ABOVE THE REST PAINTERS

Founded 1994 • With Angi since July 2005

FAMILY OWNED BUSINESS PROUDLY SERVING THE TAMPA BAY AREA SINCE 1994. HIGH QUALITY DURABLE EXTERIORS AND INTERIORS HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY LIC# PA4574. PASCO COUNTY LIC# LP-09062. PINELLAS COUNTY LIC# C-7299 Getting a Tampa painter is easy when you choose Above The Rest Painters. We are your full service Tampa painting contractor serving Hillsborough, Pasco, and Pinellas counties for all your paint and coating needs. We are Fully licensed, Bonded and Insured! At Above The Rest, it's nothing but the best! We utilize the highest quality paints from Sherwan Williams. We are Tampa's most experienced and professional painters for both your residential and commercial needs....

Young Entrepreneur starting a small business to learn and grow through new experiences and projects, willing to make sure I do the best quality work I can do

Tampa native/Brandon resident Josh Haker has been pressure washing Tampa Bay for over eight years. In 2009, he formed Hurricane Clean, Inc., a Florida corporation, serving Hillsborough, Pasco, Pinellas and Manatee counties, and areas in close proximity. Hurricane Clean employees are professional and clean… you don’t have to worry about suspicious characters coming to your home whether or not you’re home when we come to clean. Our workers are licensed and insured employees, not contractors. We provide free estimates, and we visit the property we will be cleaning before we estimate every job. Contact us for your free estimate today, and start enjoying a beautiful clean surrounding for months!

Welcome to Bay Area Power Wash Inc! Our company is owner operated with no subcontractors. The cost of work is determined by the job. Make sure to ask us for the Angie's List discount!

03/11/2021

Tony gave us a quote and explained everything in detail. They were scheduled to start Saturday. So I said to Tony if they would then finish on Monday. He said it would take a day. ONE DAY! They came in around 8am and finished around 3pm. UNBELIEVABLE! They did such a great job, we thought we were in a new condo. Thanks to all of you. Ron

Description of Work
Paint entire inside of two bedroom condo.

Category decks

01/15/2021

Being a former Quality Assurance Director, I am known to be very picky with great attention to detail. It's my nature to look at things with a microscope and find the errors. I tried to find flaws with the work of Frank's team and I simply could not. From the initial quote meeting with Frank, I knew his would be the company I would hire. He gave me some great questions to ask the other companies t...

Description of Work
Exterior House Painting

Category pressure washing,house painters

04/29/2020

They did an excellent job. The did my entire house in 1 day and I was extremely happy. They removed all hose reels, lights, fixtures, etc and then put everything back together like they were never there. I would 100% recommend. Fantastic price too!!

Description of Work
Paint Exterior of home

Category house painters,stamped concrete

02/20/2020

Job professionally well done. Crew was neat and cleaned up after they finished, Fred was very professional business-man.

Description of Work
painting of living room; dining room; hallway.

Category house painters,interior painters

02/11/2020

Fred and Tony are great in giving a comprehensive explanation on what products they use and a competitive quote. When George and crew came to the house they were highly professional and always made sure the work area was in order and safe. I highly recommend this company and will be using them again.

Description of Work
Exterior painting

Category pressure washing,house painters

--3 CURRENT CONSECUTIVE YEARS GRATEFULLY WINNING THE SUPER SERVICE AWARD-- RESIDENTIAL INTERIOR & EXTERIOR PAINTING, POOL DECKS, FENCING & DECK STAINING & WATERPROOFING, PRESSURE WASHING, SEALING, CAULKING, GARAGE FLOORS & PATIOS, ROOF PAINTING, INSULATING PAINT, ROOF CLEANING, FAUX FINISHING, POOL DECK REPAIR & PAINTING, DECORATIVE DRIVEWAYS, ACID STAINED FLOORS, CERAMIC COATINGS, STUCCO REPAIR, CRACK REPAIR, DRYWALL REPAIR, AND DRYWALL TEXTURING.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa