T and W LANDSCAPE EXPERTS

7374 Manatee St

Navarre, FL 32566

We provide lawn service, tree trimming, pressure washing, painting, leaf cleanup, yard cleanup, debris removal, landscape design, sod installation, root and stump removal, and much more...

Resposiveness

lawn & landscaping (10)lawn care (6)pressure washing (2)tree service (2)dog fencing (1)handyman (1)

02/03/2021

I asked for a clean, low maintenance landscape as my property is a rental right now. They did exactly as requested. Sent me before and after photos and stayed in constant communication with me. They even saved a few of the old plants for me to use at my current home. Thanks for a nice job and great customer service T & W.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/03/2021

12/22/2020

great ! they did a beautiful job for me at a yard that had been let go for a while. It was in need of some creativity and much care and they did a great job. I will continue to use them on this property.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/22/2020

12/18/2020

I had some major clearing and landscaping work. T&W did such good work that I hired him for one small and one large job after the initial hire. They were on-time and did a beautiful job. I would definitely hire them again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/21/2021

09/15/2020

The owner met with me and took notes on what I wanted, said she would research some shrubs and plants that would thrive and look great in the space and I never heard back from her. I text her to see if she decided not to work with me and still not response. BE WARE!!!! Horrible customer service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I requested a design with curb appeal for my front yard.

CATEGORY landscaping,dog fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2020

08/30/2020

The yard looks beautiful. The original date had to be change and they kept us up to date on all details until the job was done. They were here after dark to get it done in one day. Very hard workers. Taran is coming back in the next couple of days to put pesticide on the grass as a precautionary. Enjoyed working with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/30/2020

08/02/2020

The crew worked good together and did a good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping

CATEGORY lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/03/2020

06/18/2020

Great! They were easy to work with and did an amazing job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
pavers and retaining walls

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/17/2020

06/04/2020

It’s been such a pleasure working with this great couple. Hard workers! I am very pleased with the service and my front yard is beautiful now. They are going to paint my inside house now and I’m looking forward to the next experience with them. Jeanne

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/04/2020

06/01/2020

Contacted landscaper, scheduled him to come out and give an estimate and he no called no showed can’t get ahold of him. Lowsy customer service for people who are willing to pay money to get landscaping done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leveling out the back yard

CATEGORY handyman service,landscaping,lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2020

05/29/2020

Very nice and professional team! They knew exactly what they were doing and charge a fair price. Have already referred them. Great job and great people!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service