Precise Lawn & Landscape

Founded 2014 • With Angi since June 2015

4.3

p.o. box 5534

Navarre, FL 32566

We provide lawn care by trained professionals, custom tailored to all of your needs. We have been in business landscaping the gulf coast for 5 years!

11/14/2016

Amber R.

Unresponsive. Waited at my house for days for them to come out. They kept blaming it on the weather, but it did not rain. After 2 weeks I wrote them again and called and they never responded. I tried again and same thing. I'm not the only one who this happen to. I tried to Facebook them and they blocked me and other people who has the same experience. Will NEVER recommend them to anyone, nor would I allow them to be on my property.

Description of Work
Trimming Palm Trees and general lawn maintenance.

Category landscaping, lawn service

08/05/2015

kaitlyn R.

I would DEFINETLY recommend precise lawn and landscape because, It went very smooth! They cleaned up after themselves and were very respectful! They all worked very hard in the heat to make sure my yard got completed before my husband arrived home from deployment! It was a last minute call and got me into their schedule as promised! The job is now complete and looks fantastic! my husband was very surprised and couldn't believe how beautiful our yard was! Thanks precise lawn and landscape! Look forward to seeing you guys every week as you keep up our lawn care!

Description of Work
Mr John and his helpers came out on a last minute call and did landscape in my front and back yard (palm trees and flower beds) also installed sod throughout the yard and did full maintenance on my lawn!

Category landscaping, lawn service, leaf removal

Big C Pressure Washing

Big C Pressure Washing - pressure washing and gutter cleaning services

Steel Detailing LLC

Steel Detailing LLC is your one stop shop for all your Auto, Boat, and RV cleaning and detailing needs. We also specialize in Lawn Care and Pressure Washing Services to keep the exterior appearance of your home in top notch condition!

K & A Building Maintenance

Here at K & A Building Maintenance, we sustain our business on quality and integrity. With over 15 years of experience, we are experts in our trade and are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. We look forward to earning your business.

Check, American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal
    We Offer Senior Discounts, Ask for Details!

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Precise Lawn & Landscape

How is Precise Lawn & Landscape overall rated?

Precise Lawn & Landscape is currently rated 4.3 overall out of 5.

What days are Precise Lawn & Landscape open?

Precise Lawn & Landscape is open:

What payment options does Precise Lawn & Landscape provide

Precise Lawn & Landscape accepts the following forms of payment: Check, American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal

Does Precise Lawn & Landscape offer free estimates?

Yes, Precise Lawn & Landscape offers free project estimates.

Does Precise Lawn & Landscape offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Precise Lawn & Landscape does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Precise Lawn & Landscape offer a senior discount?

No, Precise Lawn & Landscape does not offer a senior discount.

Does Precise Lawn & Landscape offer emergency services?

Yes, Precise Lawn & Landscape offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Precise Lawn & Landscape?

Yes, Precise Lawn & Landscape offers warranties.

What services does Precise Lawn & Landscape offer?

Precise Lawn & Landscape offers the following services: Lawn Maintenance ~ Landscape Management Shrub/Hedge Trimming ~ Seeding ~ Pine Straw ~ Mulch ~ Weed control ~ Irrigation Repair ~ Minor Tree Trimming Small Paver Patios ~ Privacy Fencing Services offered, but contracted out: Irrigation Installation ~ Tree Service Tractor Grading/gravel work ~ Bush hogging