Emerald Coast Construction of NW Florida Inc

Founded 1985 • With Angi since September 2010

4.2

We have over 20 years experience with innovation and design work. The NW Florida Daily News calls me The Home Doctor because I can renovate anything. Call me for all your home projects....

Fresco Painting LLC

We are a local business in Pensacola, Fl. Our goal is to provide 100% customer satisfaction, and we have the perfect process to ensure it. Our team comes with over 20 years of experience. We focus on Interior Painting, Exterior Painting, Popcorn Ceiling Removal, and even minor repairs in conjunction with those projects.

A Perfect Paint Company, LLC

We are a full service Paint Company here at A PERFECT PAINT COMPANY, LLC. We have a small staff of 4 painters. We specialize in all areas of painting. Including interior, exterior, staining, pressure washing, popcorn ceiling removal, garage floor refinishing, driveway refinish, cabinet refinishing,etc.. We offer these services for both residential and commercial clients. The owners have been painting well over 20 years. We also have osha's certification on all boom and lifts for commercial projects. No project too big or too small, we do them all. Our mission is to ensure all clients and associates of ours are guaranteed the absolute most amazing paint experience possible. We achieve this by hard work, supreme cratmanship, and a relentless pursuit to be the best in our area. Book us today. Watch how amazing and wonderful your project become.

"That Girl" Residential Painting

-Residential Painting -Interior/Exterior -Minor drywall repairs -Cabinet Painting -New Construction -Rework or Restoration *Please call with any questions or concerns. As one of the few woman painters, I pay extra close attention to detail and meticulous is my middle name . I make it a point to keep my work areas as neat and clean as possible while my helper and I deliver exceptional work in a timely manner. As a bonus, I'm easier on the eyes and nose than most of the competition . Honesty and open communication with my customers is important. If I can't do it, I'll NEVER say that I can. I treat every home as if it were my own. After 5 years of painting with some of the best, I am officially LLC Certified and insured and anxiously waiting to update your home with fresh paint.

09/21/2020

Jeff was very professional, good listener and has very good taste. I love my master bedroom/bath/closets and pantry/ laundry room. There are a few unfinished small things but the room is beautiful. Junior and Tito did most of the job and they exceeded my expectations. There were a few delays on finishing a few items but that is because they have to wait for the supplies/electrician/plumber etc. If...

Description of Work
Converted/re-modeled the existing sunroom and garage into a Master bedroom/bath/closets and laundry room/pantry

01/04/2017

Went well until the finishing work which was definitely juvinile. Gutters had to be installed twice. Termination of cedar shake siding on house incomplete at corners and soffit/ceiling. Flashing of facia not correct and leading to premature decay.

Description of Work
New porch and roof addition

10/22/2015

This project updated the look of our house. We have been receiving compliments from neighbors, friends and others who happen to drive by. We are very happy with the clean look of our home.

Description of Work
Removed aging vinyl siding. Used new material for vapor barrier. Updated the house with a hardie plank siding, reinstalled hurricane protection and added new trim to exterior windows; The project required moving cable wiring, painting and other details. The work was done on time and within budget.

06/11/2015

03/17/2015

They did a nice job. Everything is good almost a year later. Someone asked me for a recommendation and I realized that I had nto written a review.

Description of Work
Replaced our 1970's windows with vinyl impact windows removed a sauna and added that space to our master closet removed a wall

Category remodeling,replacement windows