Clean & Green

Military Discount Available...

Handy House Cleaning

Handy House Cleaning

01/30/2015

Told me that I would owe an additional $68.00 due to contingencies not listed in ad.

CATEGORY house cleaning

I think you have the wrong company . Sorry I don't think I ever cleaned for you Carolyn. I have no records of you or this clean.

06/09/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
needed a empty house cleaned for new renters- she did a wonderful job floor to ceiling even without any running water in the house THANKS

CATEGORY house cleaning,lawn service

06/04/2014

They did a nice job. My sister has a lot of stuff in her house. They got in for the nooks and crannies and did the floor boards which a lot of people don't do. These people come in and they do their job and they leave which is what you pay them for. They did a decent job cleaning. I didn't see anything exceptional or not exceptional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My sister used Clean & Green for housecleaning.

CATEGORY house cleaning

Nothing about this job sounds familiar are you sure it was Clean N Green??

02/25/2014

Everything turned out well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired them to clean my house before I moved.

CATEGORY house cleaning,lawn service

04/25/2012

We have a pretty huge lawn. They are very nice and come out when they say. They will and ask if I want them to come out when it's raining. I think they are very good. They are very punctual. I even called and let them know that I wasn't going to be home yet and told them they could go ahead and start. I think they are very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have my lawn and yard work taken care of by Clean & Green. They cut the grass, trim, and do the edging.

CATEGORY lawn service