Clean-2-Xtreme LLC: Lawn, Landscape, & Irrigation

Founded 2010 • With Angi since July 2011

2580 Cove Road

Navarre, FL 32566

Clean-2-Xtreme,LLC Lawn, Landscaping and Irrigation is a family owned and operated business based in Navarre, Florida. We are a fully licensed and insured LLC company for your protection. Our goal is to build strong and long lasting relationships with our clients. In doing so, we pride ourselves on our integrity, dependability and a company that does the job right each and every time. We specialize in many types of work; Landscaping, Lawn Care, Sprinkler System Repair, Maintenance for Lawn. No Contracts...

Resposiveness

lawn care (26)irrigation system (10)lawn & landscaping (9)house cleaning (8)tree service (1)lawn treatment (1)

09/10/2020

I called the number given and had to leave a message. No one called me back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed my lawn mown

CATEGORY house cleaning,lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/18/2020

02/13/2020

Very professional and thorough. Listened to what I wanted and made recommendations. Work was completed very quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sprinkler system work

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/10/2020

Thank you for the work, and the kind words.

10/19/2019

within 15 minutes of my call,they were at my house to give me an estimate. Their quote was reasonable. They were professional, knowledgeable and within two days my irrigation system was fixed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
sprinkler system repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/19/2019

07/01/2019

I reached out to them, they called me back and. I called them and their voice mail box was full. Then they sent an email to me, I replied and I never heard back from them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Zones fixed

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2019

Have no idea who this is. Have zero record anywhere of this person, must have the wrong company. My voice mailbox is NEVER full, I make sure of that. Call me would love to hear from you 850-501-0686

06/21/2019

Excellent! The guys are nice and efficient. My lawn looks great when they're done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regular lawn mowing and yard clean up.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/24/2020

11/05/2018

The C-2-X team arrives on time every other weekend and gets right to work. Fair and honest.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mow grass, edge around driveway, sidewalks and flower beds. l

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/26/2018

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed]. We enjoy servicing you

07/04/2018

The had the forethought to arrive with a pump/motor assembly without knowing the true extent of my irrigation problem. Therefore, he was able to correct my irrigation problems in less than an hour.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
To replace my irrigation pump and motor and upgrade sprinkler heads.

CATEGORY irrigation systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/29/2018

06/04/2018

Amazing! Don't bother looking around, these three were right on time, worked so hard and were speedy. This company is full of integrity; they are honest, polite and sincere. Their prices are very reasonable and the quality of their work is great. I would hire them again anytime I need irrigation or lawn work completed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure problems with sprinkler system

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/04/2018

05/13/2018

outstanding service, exceeded expectations

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
remove bushes, vines, etc. along fence line. area cleaned of debris. also troubleshoot a faulty sprinkler head

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2018

09/29/2017

GREAT! Mark and his sons show up on time, get right to work and leave the yard and area clean of all grass clippings.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gut grass, edge driveway, walks and flower beds. Blow of grass clippings from all area after yard work is complete

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/29/2017

Lawn service (mowing edging trimming and blowing) Weekly, bi-weekly or one time; Landscaping, Core Aeration, laying sod, dethatching lawns, all types of bush trimming, palm tree trimming, pruning, Sprinkler system repair and installation. NO Job is too BIG or too Small. Free estimate

House cleaning of any kind