Clean-2-Xtreme LLC: Lawn, Landscape, & Irrigation

Founded 2010 • With Angi since July 2011

2580 Cove Road

Navarre, FL 32566

Clean-2-Xtreme,LLC Lawn, Landscaping and Irrigation is a family owned and operated business based in Navarre, Florida. We are a fully licensed and insured LLC company for your protection. Our goal is to build strong and long lasting relationships with our clients. In doing so, we pride ourselves on

09/10/2020

Dan S.

I called the number given and had to leave a message. No one called me back.

Description of Work
I needed my lawn mown

Category house cleaning, lawn service

02/13/2020

David D.

Very professional and thorough. Listened to what I wanted and made recommendations. Work was completed very quickly.

Description of Work
Sprinkler system work

Category lawn service

Thank you for the work, and the kind words.

10/19/2019

John G.

within 15 minutes of my call,they were at my house to give me an estimate. Their quote was reasonable. They were professional, knowledgeable and within two days my irrigation system was fixed.

Description of Work
sprinkler system repair

07/01/2019

Pat B.

I reached out to them, they called me back and. I called them and their voice mail box was full. Then they sent an email to me, I replied and I never heard back from them.

Description of Work
Zones fixed

Category lawn service, irrigation systems

Have no idea who this is. Have zero record anywhere of this person, must have the wrong company. My voice mailbox is NEVER full, I make sure of that. Call me would love to hear from you 850-501-0686

06/21/2019

Lisa L.

Excellent! The guys are nice and efficient. My lawn looks great when they're done.

Description of Work
Regular lawn mowing and yard clean up.

11/05/2018

Gerald B.

The C-2-X team arrives on time every other weekend and gets right to work. Fair and honest.

Description of Work
Mow grass, edge around driveway, sidewalks and flower beds. l

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed]. We enjoy servicing you

07/04/2018

John T.

The had the forethought to arrive with a pump/motor assembly without knowing the true extent of my irrigation problem. Therefore, he was able to correct my irrigation problems in less than an hour.

Description of Work
To replace my irrigation pump and motor and upgrade sprinkler heads.

Category irrigation systems

06/04/2018

Jessica S.

Amazing! Don't bother looking around, these three were right on time, worked so hard and were speedy. This company is full of integrity; they are honest, polite and sincere. Their prices are very reasonable and the quality of their work is great. I would hire them again anytime I need irrigation or lawn work completed.

Description of Work
Pressure problems with sprinkler system

05/13/2018

floyd E.

outstanding service, exceeded expectations

Description of Work
remove bushes, vines, etc. along fence line. area cleaned of debris. also troubleshoot a faulty sprinkler head

09/29/2017

Gerald B.

GREAT! Mark and his sons show up on time, get right to work and leave the yard and area clean of all grass clippings.

Description of Work
Gut grass, edge driveway, walks and flower beds. Blow of grass clippings from all area after yard work is complete

08/15/2017

Michael M.

They charged me $50 per time. A's all the way. I would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I used them to cut my lawn a few times. Mow, trim, and blow

07/24/2017

Gerald B.

They are super great. They come every 2 weeks. They mow the grass, edge, blow everything off, miscellaneous landscaping and miscellaneous irrigation, and whatever else. They are a great company.

Description of Work
They did lawn work.

06/27/2017

Gerald B.

Their name says it all. They are first class.

Description of Work
They mowed the grass, edged around the flowerbed, sidewalk, and driveway, they adjusted my sprinkler system, replacing two heads; they also trimmed a tree in the front of house.

Category lawn service, irrigation systems, tree service

06/03/2017

Stephen B.

Fast, efficient, hard working. Worth the cost.

Description of Work
Cleaned up beach area and fixed sprinkler system.

05/17/2017

Robert K.

Great, exactly the kind of company you hope to find.

Description of Work
Repair and update sprinkler system

05/17/2017

Robert K.

Fantastic. All heads repaired, and two new ones added to better cover the lawn. I asked for an adjustment that afternoon and they came back first thing the next morning. Great people.

Description of Work
In-ground sprinkler system repaired and tweaked.

Category irrigation systems

12/30/2016

Robert S.

They're a family, a father and son team. They're very diligent in their work. They kept their word and did exactly what was asked.

Description of Work
They put in some flower beds covered beneath a barn, they screened it in.

Category landscaping

11/17/2016

floyd E.

Very smooth, communication was very responsive. I do recommend Mark and crew, they provided outstanding service.

Description of Work
Replacement of sprinkler sys index valve

10/25/2016

Marilyn L.

They did a great job..would highly recommend...they came in and worked in organized manner...got the job done quickly..and lawn manicured beautifully!

Description of Work
Lawn mowing and trimming

10/17/2016

Elizabeth K.

The first time great. I then contacted them again to see if they could mow and clean my flower beds and never received a response back?

Description of Work
Lawn mowed

Category landscaping, lawn service

[Member Name Removed] hi I want to apologize for not having received your request for an estimate for cleaning beds. Please text or call me at 850-501-0686 if your willing to give us a chance we would love to help with your outdoor needs. Best regards, Mark

06/08/2016

Amy W.

They mow, weed eat, edge, and then blow off decking and patio. Mark and his guys are great! They show up when they say they will, are affordable, and do an awesome job. We have been using them bi weekly since we moved to the area, for about six weeks now. We are very happy with their service and will continue to use them. They are actually here right now making my yard beautiful!

Description of Work
Lawn maintenance

03/16/2016

Anjeanette B.

It was ok. I used them over the summer last year.

Description of Work
They did lawn services.

03/30/2015

Anjeanette B.

Best experience I've had in this area. I called this morning around 8:15 am and left a message. My call was returned within 15 minutes. I was told by Mike that he would be at my home before noon. He arrived at 10:45 am with his sons Brian and Shawn. The surveyed my yard, provided an estimate and did the service on spot. He was nice, friendly, cordial and professional. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Provide lawn services. Mowed lawn, weed eat and edging

01/21/2015

Dick H.

Very good. Always kept customer informed as to schedule, expected costs, time to complete, etc. Very flexible to customers schedule, very dependable. (Price listed is per visit)

Description of Work
Lawn service - mow, edge, trim, sprinkler, detach, re-sod etc.

10/04/2014

jill M.

Very professional. Father, two handsome sons!! Repaired/replaced some sprinkler heads. Glad we called THEM. Highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Sprinkler/irrigation repair.

Category landscaping, irrigation systems

Aprils Sassy Classy Cleaning Service

K & A Building Maintenance

Here at K & A Building Maintenance, we sustain our business on quality and integrity. With over 15 years of experience, we are experts in our trade and are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. We look forward to earning your business.

Steel Detailing LLC

Steel Detailing LLC is your one stop shop for all your Auto, Boat, and RV cleaning and detailing needs. We also specialize in Lawn Care and Pressure Washing Services to keep the exterior appearance of your home in top notch condition!

House cleaning of any kind

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Clean-2-Xtreme LLC: Lawn, Landscape, & Irrigation

How is Clean-2-Xtreme LLC: Lawn, Landscape, & Irrigation overall rated?

Clean-2-Xtreme LLC: Lawn, Landscape, & Irrigation is currently rated 4.8 overall out of 5.

What days are Clean-2-Xtreme LLC: Lawn, Landscape, & Irrigation open?

Clean-2-Xtreme LLC: Lawn, Landscape, & Irrigation is open:

What payment options does Clean-2-Xtreme LLC: Lawn, Landscape, & Irrigation provide

Clean-2-Xtreme LLC: Lawn, Landscape, & Irrigation accepts the following forms of payment: Check

Does Clean-2-Xtreme LLC: Lawn, Landscape, & Irrigation offer free estimates?

Yes, Clean-2-Xtreme LLC: Lawn, Landscape, & Irrigation offers free project estimates.

Does Clean-2-Xtreme LLC: Lawn, Landscape, & Irrigation offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Clean-2-Xtreme LLC: Lawn, Landscape, & Irrigation does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Clean-2-Xtreme LLC: Lawn, Landscape, & Irrigation offer emergency services?

Yes, Clean-2-Xtreme LLC: Lawn, Landscape, & Irrigation offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Clean-2-Xtreme LLC: Lawn, Landscape, & Irrigation?

Yes, Clean-2-Xtreme LLC: Lawn, Landscape, & Irrigation offers warranties.

What services does Clean-2-Xtreme LLC: Lawn, Landscape, & Irrigation offer?

Clean-2-Xtreme LLC: Lawn, Landscape, & Irrigation offers the following services: Lawn service (mowing edging trimming and blowing) Weekly, bi-weekly or one time; Landscaping, Core Aeration, laying sod, dethatching lawns, all types of bush trimming, palm tree trimming, pruning, Sprinkler system repair and installation. NO Job is too BIG or too Small. Free estimate

Are there any services Clean-2-Xtreme LLC: Lawn, Landscape, & Irrigation does not offer?

House cleaning of any kind