Always On Time Electric Inc

Founded 2013 • With Angi since January 2013

Not sure what to expect when you hire an electrician? How about one that is courteous, drug-free and professional...that's what Always On Time Electric will provide for you. Only a background checked, clean-cut and drug-free licensed professional will come to your home. Over the last 20 years I have worked in thousands of homes just like yours. I have learned the right and wrong ways of the service industry and my promise to you is that I won't take the easy way out. I will have the fortitude to finish the job right, the first time. If there ever is a problem I will quickly respond with your best intentions as my priority. If I leave a mess, use tobacco or swear while at your home, the service is free! I look forward to meeting you and please call anytime. 850-736-6111. Thanks, Scott Sutherland....

Craftsmen Service Co

Craftsmen Service Co

2nd generation family owned and operated remodeling services with a passion for the highest quality installation in your kitchen or bathroom project. We offer free design services with every kitchen estimate!

08/13/2020

I had a number of circuits go out at my house. The refrigerator was on one of the circuits. Always on Time was prompt and they did an excellent job. I am very satisfied with their service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix electrical circuits

CATEGORY home builders

03/25/2020

They were late, about 4 hours late. Fairly certain the cost of the work was made up on the spot. The younger journeyman seemed honest and knowledgeable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General electrical work

CATEGORY electrician

We apologize for being late and try our best not to let that happen. Me and my wife went out of country to visit her family and there were some things that were not handled correctly in my absence so again, I apologize. I have corrected that problem as well as the older guy that made up a price. We have a very good price guide that I made so there is no excuse.

04/03/2019

The electrician was on time and prepared to work. He replaced the lights and hauled away the old lights and boxes. He was courteous and friendly. Very happy with the quality of the work done and the customer service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace lights

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

Thank you [Member Name Removed], we appreciate your feedback! Thank you for taking the time. If you ever need anything again please let us know. Scott

06/20/2018

We were scheduled for Monday afternoon, but due to a cancellation, were moved up to Monday morning. We received a call and agreed to the earlier time no problem. Two technicians arrived, were polite, professional and represented their company well. We expected a $49 service fee. That was explained when the appointment was originally made. One tech changed the circuit breaker on an outside breaker ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace a circuit breaker

CATEGORY electrician

06/08/2018

Excellent experience. Got an appointment a week away, but told them to keep me in mind if they had an earlier opening. Lucky me. They called a day later and asked if I was available to fill a cancellation. The uniformed, professional electrician was at my place in 30 minutes, gave a reasonable price, and got to work. The results were first-class. This company will be my first choice for future ele...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace two exterior light fixtures.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

Builders - Homes. Ceiling Fans. Electrical. Landscaping - Lighting. Lighting. Phone Wiring. Remodeling - Basements, Kitchen & Bathroom, Sunrooms & Patio Enclosures. Sound System Repair. TV Service - Cable.

Lightning Rod Installation and Commercial Electrical Services