Aitken's On Demand Lawncare & Landscaping

Founded 2010 • With Angi since December 2016

Aitken's OnDemand lawn care & landscaping 10% military discount 850-499-6798...

J & M PRESSURE WASHING

J & M PRESSURE WASHING

We are a full-service professional pressure cleaning company. Our company use a full line of hot and cold power washing cleaning equipment and cleaning materials. We can remove all forms of dirt and debris from virtually any structure or many types of surfaces. Soft Washing Cleaning Methods are Safe and Effective. No need to worry about the risk of damage to your property often associated with outdated, older and much less effective cleaning methods. We have the proper knowledge, equipment and experience to which methods and cleaning materials that are needed for each individual job. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. SEE SERVICE PROVIDER WEBSITE FOR ADDITIONAL SERVICES.

Offers by J & M PRESSURE WASHING on Angi

03/08/2021

Came for initial meeting about 4-5 weeks ago and have not heard from since although I’ve called twice. I’m very disappointed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping with hardscape

CATEGORY landscaping

02/27/2021

We found Aitken’s onDemand when driving down 98 looking for a home to purchase in April of last year. Specifically the palm trees caught our eye. We initially had them put in five palm trees in our front yard. Our initial consultation was with Mitch who was extremely professional which impressed me. We initiated a pool build in November and decided to get a few quotes for backyard landscaping and ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
5 Stars! Highly Recommend

CATEGORY fencing,landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,pavers, gravel

04/26/2018

Great service and very personable. They removed and replaced my old lawn pump which was seized and not installed to code. New electrical ran, and pump installed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn Pump replacement

CATEGORY irrigation systems

04/22/2018

They were extremely busy, but said they would come out on the following Tuesday. When I told them I had new sod they said they would be there the next day and they were. Thanks to their speed my lawn was spared. Very professional and courteous. If I have any future sprinkler issues they will be the first ones I call.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had just laid new sod down on a Wednesday when I realized one sector of my sprinkler system was not working.

CATEGORY irrigation systems

01/20/2018

Steven and his crew did an awesome job with our sod and irrigation!! Professional and friendly service! We wouldn't use anyone else for our landscape needs!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sod, irrigation and landscape.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems

Custom landscaping, irrigation systems, bobcat work, Bush hog, Lawn care, pressure washing, hauling brush, land management and fencing