UpKeepers, Inc

Founded 2005 • With Angi since January 2012

4.4

9074 Limestone Ln

Naples, FL 34120

Tom Molidor, owner of UpKeepers Handyman Services and Home Improvement UpKeepers is your one-stop source for ALL your Handyman needs--email or call us anytime. Are you tired of calling a handyman service and not getting a call back? Are you tired of someone showing up and not following through? Are you tired of having to figure out who to call to take care of your home repairs? Relax. UpKeepers has you covered. We are your neighborhood leader in handyman and home maintenance services. With over 25 years of industry experience, UpKeepers is your one trusted source for all your handyman and home maintenance needs. For many homeowners, retaining UpKeepers has been an easy decision. Your time is finite. And a home needs a lot of attention. Ask yourself, does it make sense to invest hours trying to do everything that needs to get done? Especially when much of the work is outside your realm of expertise? Does it even make sense to spend your time arranging multiple service providers to get it all done? Contact Us today or call us at 239-206-2595 and one of our highly skilled craftsmen will come out and provide a free estimate. We will then give you a written, guaranteed proposal–it’s that simple. Or, email us with your home repair needs and we’ll promptly get in touch with you. http://tommolidor.brandyourself.com...

07/26/2014

Marilyn B.

I sent an email requesting a quote on the job. Very quickly I received an email asking if I would prefer to send pictures of the job or if I would like someone to come to my home. I wanted someone to come to my home and they responded that Chris would be calling me. Chris called about 2 days later we arranged a time for him to come to my house. He called a few hours before the time we had arranged and asked if it was okay for him to come early as he was in the area. I said that was fine and he arrived a short time later. He was very professional and looked at the jobs, took some measurements and said they would be in touch. Tom called me the next day with the quote and he emailed the contract the same day. After I had bought the cabinets and had picked them up I sent in the contract with the deposit. I got an email when it was received and was told that Chris would call to set up a time to do the job. When I hadn't heard anything for a week I sent an email asking when I might hear from him. They sent an email back apologizing for the delay and said that I should receive a call within the next 2 days. I did receive a call the next day and we set up a time for the next week. Chris and his helper, David arrived right on time and got right to work. They were here about 3 hours and did a wonderful job. They were both very pleasant to have around. The cabinets were hung very securely and he brought his own trim piece and spacer and painted them to match the cabinets. He drilled holes for the cabinet knobs even though I had forgotten to buy some so it was simple for me to screw them on when I bought some. He also cleaned up everything. The shower looks like new as he used an acid wash to clean the grout and replaced all the old caulk. I am more than happy with the job Chris and David did and would definitely use UpKeepers for any future jobs.

Description of Work
They hung upper cabinets for us in our laundry room and re-grouted our shower.

Category ceramic tile, handyman service

Thanks much {removed member name}. Please let your friends know about us and let me know if I can help you in the future.

07/07/2014

Thomas E.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!! BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE. DON'T RETURN CALLS ON TIME. DON'T SPECIALIZES ON KITCHEN OR BATH REMODELING.

Description of Work
After calling many times, and leaving messages, they decided to call me back, well is to late now. I hired another company, I'm glad I didn't hire this company to remodel my kitchen or bath, I went with a company that specializes on kitchen and bath remodeling, and if a company does not return calls after you called them many times and then weeks later called you back, does not deserve to be in Angie's List, And if you have a problem in your house, and you call them and they don't answer, what a night mare you will have, stay away from this company, save your self a headache.

Category home remodeling

[removed member name], I have no idea who you are. I find this EXTREMELY upsetting because we never worked with you NOR did we ever get a call from you. We take ALL of our calls seriously and respond immediately. I'm reporting this comment to Angie's List today to have this removed. If you have any questions, call me at 239-206-2595. I take my reviews very seriously and this is not right that some random person can try and take down an innocent company--especially a company who never was in contact with this person!

06/10/2014

Marilyn R.

Category handyman service

I have no idea who you are. We have never done any work for you. Please immediately remove this and notify Angie's List. This is EXTREMELY unfair to my company. I don't go around giving negative reviews for someone I don't know or have never done business with!

05/05/2014

Oday H.

Tom, Chris and the gang did outstanding work. They were freindly, honest and results oriented and wanted to make sure I was happy throughout the process, which I was. They worked with the condo assocation to make sure renovation bylaws were followed. They worked with me on material selection and gave me decoration advise. Once we received the permit, everything moved forward like clockwork and they met timelines as promised. I received several bids and their price was competitive as compared to others in the area.

Description of Work
Upgraded bathroom condo - removed and replaced tiles, vanity, shower, toilet, mirror, electrical fixtures, faucets and toilets. Did some light plumbing and electrical work. Laid down granite and painted.

Category ceramic tile, electrician, glass repair, plumbing, remodeling, marble & granite, home remodeling, interior painters

04/10/2014

Brenda H.

Tom responded promptly that they were interested and that he would either get me a quotes based on pictures or that he could swing by to take a look. As the job is pretty straightforward, I asked him to quote based on pictures. It was the weekend, so a quote was sent on Tuesday. Unfortunately, the quote was very high in my opinion based on the skill and time that would be required to complete this job. Also, based on several other quotes by other handymen services, an electrician, and what the "Big-Box" stores charge for installation of this appliance, it was high. Tom is very professional and responsive, and he even called to follow-up after I did not send a response after receiving the quote. They have not actually performed services for me, so I can not comment on the quality of their work, just my experience in dealing with them and the price quoted. Possibly the price was out of proportion because the job is relatively small and they are not as local to Cape Coral as some of the other contractors. I have dual bathroom remodels and several other jobs that need to be completed, but I would hesitate to have them quote it based on the pricing given for this preliminary job.

Description of Work
Install over-the-range microwave (unit only, electrical already completed by others) and change out 6 exiting lights with new fixtures in hallway and closets (single piece, non-chandelier or hanging, standard height ceiling) - Price does not include the microwave or lights themselves.

Category handyman service

[member name removed], I appreciate your honesty. We do many bathrooms and kitchens for clients . I wish we could compete with the "Big Box" stores but they don't have the quality, insurance and professionalism that UpKeepers provides. I hope we can help with some other upcoming projects.

03/04/2014

Steve E.

Contacted 2.27.2014 for estimate. He told me to send pics which I did. He then told me Chris would call on the 28th. Its March 4 and I am still waiting.

Description of Work
Not hired

Category handyman service

Steve, I apologize for getting back to you. I explained that we were busy and that I was trying to get my men out to look at your job. You then told me not to contact you.

02/07/2014

Sheri S.

fine but i was not aware i had to provide the grout -- handyman had to purchase. Would I hire this company for a future job? Not sure.

Description of Work
Grout repair in two bathrooms

Category handyman service

Thanks for the opportunity to do the work for you. Please keep in mind we did this $79 grout work for you over 1 1/2 years ago and we have improved dramatically over this time. Give us another chance!

02/03/2014

Bill B.

Took a few calls to get all set. Ryan did show and was on time once all was set up for repair

Category handyman service

Hi [member name removed], You are absolutely right--we were late in responding in a timely fashion. I promise this won't occur again. Thanks again for allowing us to work with you and I look forward to helping you in the future!

02/03/2014

Mark S.

Description of Work
I purchased The Big Deal, $149 for 2 Hours of Our Handyman Care Package Services, and it worked out fine!

Category handyman service

Thanks [member name removed]. Please let me know how I can help you in the future

12/22/2013

William M.

Installed attic ladder in garage and on-wall hose caddy for patio. Purchased attic ladder as part of project._x000D_|Project was efficiently performed and work area cleaned up after repair was complete. Excellent job._x000D_|

Category handyman service

Thanks so much for thinking of us [member name removed]. Please let me know how we can help you in the future!

10/15/2013

Christina B.

Perfect.

Description of Work
A list of To DOs including putting things together.

Thanks for considering us and please think of us in the future! 239-206-2595

08/19/2013

Karen B.

Very good service

Description of Work
Installed mail box

10/06/2012

Mary K.

Jerry was very punctual, bathroom looks great , no more peeling caulk or missing grout.

Description of Work
repaired and replaced grout and caulk in bathroom , around tub enclosure

Category handyman service, replacement windows

Thanks again for the opportunity. Please let me know when we can help you again.

08/01/2012

Frederick S.

The Upkeepers arrived promptly on time on the day we agreed upon. The were efficient and completed all of the jobs in a professional and timely fashion. They were prompt to respond to a question I had about my electrical outlets and made an extra trip to ensure that the outlets were working properly.

Description of Work
The Upkeepers did a variety of handyman services in my home, including hanging a chandelier, hanging an exterior sun shade, replacing two bathroom faucets and toilet flushing systems. The also replaced faulty electrical outlets in my kitchen.

Category electrician, handyman service

Thanks Member for calling UpKeepers. It means a lot to us and we will be there to help you in the future

05/11/2012

Frederick S.

the organization was professioanl, efficent, and skilled. Rick showed up on time and worked efficiently and checked back on quality of work.

Description of Work
Upkeepers performed a variety of odd jobs; removal of ceiling fan installed a chandelier, replaced two GFI outlets, a toilet repair, installed two faucets and a sunshade.

Costal Communications of SWFL

Experienced in all types of Low Voltage work. 10+ years experience with CAT 5/6, CCTV, IP Cameras, and Coax. Ability to think outside the box to find the best solution.

J & R Valdez Painting, Inc.

We are dedicated to providing our clients with the very best in painting and variety of other projects. With over 15 years of experience, we take an enormous amount of pride in the attention of detail put into each of the projects we are involved in. We known for our quality work and the integrity of our bussines long-term relationship with our clients and guarantee your satisfaction. Call us today for a free quote! 239-601-6063

CLOSET INNOVATIONS LLC

Owner operated. Call for current promotions & discounts. We offer quality service at an affordable price. Contact us today about an estimate!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing Available, PayPal
    $15

Complete Bathroom & Kitchen remodeling, Carpentry, Window replacement, Interior and Exterior Painting, Roof Replacement and Leaks, Back up Sump Pumps and Replacements, Exterior Siding, Installation of new Flooring--Carpet, Hardwood, Ceramic, Granite, Electrical work, Plumbing, Furnace and Air Conditioning work, Drywall, Decks, Paver Patios and Driveways, Concrete Work, Tuckpointing, Garage Doors and storage systems, Pressure