Sterling Locksmiths

Founded 2019 •

1380 Sweetwater Cv

Naples, FL 34110

Sterling Locksmiths, is a startup business specializing in general commercial and residential locksmithing. Providing highest quality workmanship and customer service at very competitive prices! Five years of experience, to include training on storefront doors, Exit devices, electronic deadbolts and levers, just to name a few. Fully background checked!...

10/05/2020

Paul and Michelle S.

Gary was prompt in answering the call and had us back inside within 20 minutes. He is very friendly and I would highly recommend him for any future work.

Description of Work
Locked ourselves out while bringing out the garbage

09/22/2020

Margaret G.

Wonderful. Would recommend to my friends.

Description of Work
New lock, front door.

08/17/2020

Mary B.

I highly recommend! I called Gary with Sterling Locksmiths in desperate need of a new lock for my front door (mine was old and the handle literally broke off, leaving me locked outside in August heat.) He immediately came to my rescue. He helped me select a new set (in my price range) and put on a temporary lock until the new set arrived. He came the day the new lock arrived and beautifully installed it. He was friendly, on-time, affordable and knowledgeable. I will call again!

Description of Work
Lock out and New lock installation

07/04/2020

Robin G.

Gary was on-time, very pleasant, fairly priced and did a great job. Would use again!

Description of Work
Locksmiths. re-keying 2 locks

Category locksmith

Thank you for taking time to write a review!

04/08/2020

Andrew W.

Excellent. Advised on the best choice of locks. Installation was quick and clean.

Description of Work
Install new deadbolt lock

02/24/2020

Anita H.

Gary was brilliant, very skilled and immaculate work, timely and cost was appropriate. Will use again!

Description of Work
Rekey

Category locksmith

Thank you for your business...and taking the time to write a review!

01/18/2020

David S.

Very professional. Showed up as scheduled. Did very good work. I was very pleased with the work. However, I feel that I was overcharged. I was quoted a $50 installation fee for each lock, which was acceptable. The final bill included a $70 service call fee, for which I was never informed. In addition, the locks were priced at a substantially overpriced markup. A job which should have been about $400 was billed at $587. I feel that I have been taken advantage of. Would not use him without a firm written agreement.

Description of Work
2 door locks replaced with keyless locks

Category locksmith

I’m terribly sorry you feel that way. Have you gotten quotes from other locksmiths? Once again, my apologies for not doing this for free...you changed the price “three” times in conversation...I can post “said” messages!

12/29/2019

Stephen A.

They were great. Gary, the owner, called me within minutes of requesting a quote and came out the next day (on a Sunday). He rekeyed 4 locks quickly and professionally. Very pleasant to deal with and helpful. He even replaced a door lock with a used one I found in the house and then rekeyed it to match the rest of the locks. Highly recommend Sterling and would definitely use them again. Steve

Description of Work
Locksmiths

Category locksmith

Thank you for the great review!

12/15/2019

Carol H.

It want very well, excellent service. Would definitely recommend Gary.

Description of Work
Keypad Deadbolt

Category locksmith

Thank you for your business!

12/15/2019

Jeff D.

Gary responded very quickly to the initial request! Within a couple of hours after looking at my project he found an exact match so I only needed to purchase the one handle rather than replacing both (it is french doors). He is a true professional, very fairly priced, and and all around nice man. Highly recommend him!!

Description of Work
Door handle changed to a key lock handle

Category locksmith

Thank you for your business! And review!

Lee Lock & Key

We are a small family-owned business with over 20 years of locksmithing experience. We're bonded and insured and provide all our customers with a friendly, swift, and professional service. We are fair with prices and will find some way to solve your security issue. We have after hour and weekend emergency services available as well.

Able Lock & Door

In Business Since 2000 Welcome to Able Lock & Door. We are the premier professional locksmith company in Lee County. We offer the highest quality and most attentive customer service. We are known to pay exquisite attention to detail while making customer satisfaction our top priority. Please call us today to schedule your appointment! We do not offer emergency services. Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Next Plumbing

At Next Plumbing, our number one priority has always been to provide top-quality plumbing work for our customers. Perhaps, one of the great testaments to this is the recognition we have received from respected organizations and our peers throughout the years. next Plumbing is a fully licensed & fully insured plumbing company. We do not charge overtime to our customers in need of after hours emergency service. We provide world class service 24/7. Your complete satisfaction is what we continue to strive for. Next Plumbing has become one of the most trusted plumbing service providers in the area serving both residential and commercial properties. We are proud of the lifelong relationships we’ve built with our loyal customers throughout the years, and we are looking forward to building one with you as well.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Keypad/Wi-Fi Locks Automotive/residential Lockouts Rekeys New hardware installation Repairs and refitting