Sterling Locksmiths

Founded 2019 •

Sterling Locksmiths, is a startup business specializing in general commercial and residential locksmithing. Providing highest quality workmanship and customer service at very competitive prices! Five years of experience, to include training on storefront doors, Exit devices, electronic deadbolts and levers, just to name a few. Fully background checked!...

Specializing in LOCKSMITH SERVICES! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

We are a small family-owned business with over 20 years of locksmithing experience. We're bonded and insured and provide all our customers with a friendly, swift, and professional service. We are fair with prices and will find some way to solve your security issue. We have after hour and weekend emergency services available as well.

Plumbing Nerds State Licensed & Insured serves ALL SW Florida and offers exceptional plumbing & drain service. With our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, Upfront Price Guarantee and No Fee After Hour Guarantee, we are ready to help you with your plumbing & drain needs. Give us a call today to schedule your next appointment!

10/05/2020

Gary was prompt in answering the call and had us back inside within 20 minutes. He is very friendly and I would highly recommend him for any future work.

Description of Work
Locked ourselves out while bringing out the garbage

09/22/2020

Wonderful. Would recommend to my friends.

Description of Work
New lock, front door.

08/17/2020

I highly recommend! I called Gary with Sterling Locksmiths in desperate need of a new lock for my front door (mine was old and the handle literally broke off, leaving me locked outside in August heat.) He immediately came to my rescue. He helped me select a new set (in my price range) and put on a temporary lock until the new set arrived. He came the day the new lock arrived and beautifully instal...

Description of Work
Lock out and New lock installation

07/04/2020

Gary was on-time, very pleasant, fairly priced and did a great job. Would use again!

Description of Work
Locksmiths. re-keying 2 locks

Category locksmith

Thank you for taking time to write a review!

04/08/2020

Excellent. Advised on the best choice of locks. Installation was quick and clean.

Description of Work
Install new deadbolt lock

Category locksmith

Keypad/Wi-Fi Locks Automotive/residential Lockouts Rekeys New hardware installation Repairs and refitting

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check