Pure Air

Founded 2008 • With Angi since September 2009

We wear new KN95 masks, gloves, and foot coverings every time we enter a customers home.

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Free Estimates! On-time 24 hour service. We offer yearly maintenance plans....

Angie's list member received $5 discount. Licensed & Insured. Flat Rate: $89 - $149 Based On Building Type & Location. Travel charges included. No hidden charges. Complete lint removal from pipe and appliance service.

We specialize in Dryer Vent Cleaning for 14 years. We are licensed and insured. The price is $ 90.00. Father and Son team Clean Dryer Vents and roof, home, pool cage, and flat surface soft wash and pressure cleaning We Service Lee, and Collier Counties and Punta Gorda

Give us a call today at (239)603-3145 We are a family owned business specializing in dryer vent cleaning. We offer affordable pricing with out sacrificing the quality. We value honesty and integrity, and stand behind our work. We pride ourselves on our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building long-term relationships with our clients and guarantee your satisfaction!. Or your money back. We service all of Lee and Collier county. We can be reached at (239)603-3145

10/31/2020

Technician (Gus Lanfranchi) replaced capacitor within 15 minutes. In his notes he mentioned AC unit looked new and home office should check warranty on parts. Pure Air charged me $235 for a new capacitor. I found 8-10 capacitors of the same specifications on the internet ranging from $10-20. I called and talked to the manager, Roger Gatenby. He said it wasn't worth the time to do the paperwork inv...

Description of Work
Replace capacitor on new AC Unit. Unit under 10 yr parts and replacement warranty.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

Fantastic! Please let the Amazon delivery driver install it also! Good riddance!

08/28/2020

Excellent work. Got a call less than 30 min after I requested a quote. Technician showed up a few hours later - super fast. Good, efficient, and clean work. Would have been perfect if he had worn a mask - I did :). Definitely considering them for an annual service contract.

Description of Work
AC drain line cleaning + drain line trap

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

Fantastic! We will use this as a re training exercise, thank you!

05/12/2020

Went very well. Great company that is fast, professional, and courteous. This is my preferred AC company moving forward.

Description of Work
AC repair and optimization.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

Excellent! Thank you for taking the time to review us!

03/28/2020

I did not hire Pure Air as their bid for the service was 100% or more than the bids I received from three other contractors. When I advised Pure Air that I was rejecting their offer and using another contractor recommended by Angie's List, I received a very insulting e-mail stating I was an "idiot" among other offensive comments.

Description of Work
Installation of Air Purifier and UV Light

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

Do you actually mean when you emailed my company’s general email with “your price smacks of price gouging” and finished your email with “Shame on you!” ? I think I can speak for my whole team and say we are delighted to never have the displeasure of doing any work for you or having you as a customer.

02/03/2020

My experience with Michael Elkins, Sales Manager, was very informative, positive and convinced me to hire Pure Air over competitors' proposals. He arranged for financing and an install date without undo delay The installers arrived at the designated time and removed the existing system replacing it with the Trane system in about four hours. They were very professional, polite and cleaned up all de...

Description of Work
I replaced my existing AC with a new Trane system

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thanks for taking the time to review us! It was a pleasure to do the installation for you. If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us. Otherswise, we look forward to serving you again in the future. Thanks again! - Michael Crothers, Owner

Installation & Maintenance- Air Conditioners & Air Purification