PLC Closets

Board of Collier County Commisioners
09/30/2016

1408 Rail Head Blvd

Naples, FL 34110

We are not a franchise so we can cater to what you need/like. PLC Cabinets Installed Ltd. Company was established by Colm Walker in 1994 as a cabinet installation company in Atlanta, Georgia. A cabinet maker hailing from Ireland, Walker aspired to build quality cabinets for the booming construction market. When the company moved to Florida, its reputation grew as PLC partnered with the SieMatic Corporation on projects such as Bella Mare in Aventura, Florida; the Estancia Building in Estero, Florida; the Florencia in Bonita Springs, Florida and Cape Marco, on Marco Island. At PLC Closets, it is our mission to fulfill the personal vision of each and every client by providing a genuine commitment to quality and timely service. Our products are built and made to last by our talented and attentive team. We invite you to take full advantage of our broad range of styles and materials, and reap the rewards of our skill and dedication....

cabinet makers (17)closet design (15)professional organizers (3)

07/09/2020

Natalie C.

Beautiful workmanship performed in a timely manner. We are extremely pleased with our closets.

Description of Work
5 closets needed shelves, hanging, and hooks

Work Completed On 06/26/2020

Review for PLC Closets - 1408 Rail Head Blvd, Naples, FL - 38714987

05/28/2020

Peter B.

Working with PLC Closets was a great experience. I had two (2) closet systems installed and dealt with Katherine, the designer, who was exceptional. I was very satisfied with her design for my closets. She was very professional, knowledgeable and even followed up with me over the telephone when I needed to reschedule the installation appointment more than once. The customer service I received from Katherine was great! I would highly recommend PLC Closets to anyone looking to update their closets.

Description of Work
Installation of Closet Systems

Category closet systems

Work Completed On 05/18/2020

04/17/2020

Jonna G.

I am very Impressed with professionalism! They did an amazing job, we got exactly what we ask for in a timely manner. Couldn’t be happier! We will definitely use this company for any other projects we may need! Thank you PLC closets

Description of Work
Laundry room remodel

Work Completed On 03/17/2020

04/14/2020

Matthew W.

Work was outstanding. Couldn't be happier

Description of Work
custom closet design and installation

Work Completed On 04/09/2020

09/21/2019

Elizabeth K.

Excellent job Highly recommend this company

Description of Work
Closet organizer

Work Completed On 09/21/2019

04/11/2019

Lisa F.

We had a wonderful experience with PLC closets. Russell was extremely knowledgeable and friendly. He had great ideas that helped us achieve the perfect closet systems for our family. The installers were efficient and neat! By far one of the best vendors we worked with while building our home. I will continue to refer PLC Closets to friends and family!

Description of Work
Custom Closets

Work Completed On 02/28/2019

10/09/2018

john B.

PLC closets did am amazing job converting our spare bedroom into an office. Russell provided us with detailed drawings and worked with us every step of the way. Their installers were prompt.,courteous and first rate craftsmen. We would, and have recommended them to several friends here in Naples.

Description of Work
wanted to convert a spare bedroom into an office

Work Completed On 08/22/2018

10/27/2017

Ed G.

Work was great

Description of Work
Room converted into a very large walk in closet with gun storage and safe plus conversion of closet in my den to a working shelve system. The work was excellent and value was very good

Work Completed On 12/15/2016

04/12/2017

Cheryl L.

PLC Closets was so much less expensive than our next closest quote that we added the laundry room project to our scope of work. They completed all work in a day and a half (they arrived later than scheduled on day 1, but that was because the prior job ran over. They called to give us warning of the delay).

Description of Work
We needed a custom design for converting an existing closet to a combination of closet needs and storage for stained glass sheets and equipment. This required unusual space design, which was complicated by the closet opening being only sliding mirrored doors so only half could be accessed at a time. We also replaced laundry room cabinet doors and drawer fronts.

Work Completed On 01/09/2017

Thank you for your awesome feedback! We truly enjoyed working with you on this project and hope that in the future you'll refer us to your friends.

01/07/2017

Dennis T.

First class job of designing the closet and specifying the contents based on some initial sketches. Provided both two and 3D imagery of the design, layout and floor plan of the closet. Particularly impressive was the virtual reality images of the completed work which provided a very accurate view of the finished product. Work was done on schedule and the site was left immaculate. Excellent photographs are available from PLC. Ask for Turner project photos.

Description of Work
PLC bid for and constructed two complete walk-in closets and a pantry in a new building.

Work Completed On 08/31/2016

Thank you for your wonderful comment. We're glad that our 3D renderings helped you better envision your closet. I was a pleasure working with you and we hope that you'll think of us for any future projects.

10/14/2016

Thomas B.

From the very beginning at the design stage, it was obvious Russell was a professional at design. Both the master bedroom closet as well as the kitchen pantry we designed for convenience and functionality. The installers were very prompt and finished on time. They did a professional job on the installation and also demonstrated knowing their business. When the process was completed, there was not a spot of dust/dirt from their work. I was so impressed with their work, I have them designing two other closets in our home!

Description of Work
Russell Sanders came to our home and planned both the master bedroom closet and kitchen pantry. Installation was performed by Jamie and Jason in September.

Work Completed On 09/15/2016

09/22/2016

CHRISTINE D.

Great! Smooth transaction with everything done on time and in a professional manner.

Description of Work
Closet Systems

Category closet systems

Work Completed On 09/22/2016

Thank you for your great comment! We are happy that you had a great experience with us. We hope that you'll think of us for any other future work.

07/23/2016

Earline L.

I interviewed PLC Closets, as well as three other closet companies, before hiring them to finish our master bedroom closets. They were chosen because they had the best selelction of materials and colors, they were very responsive, and their beautiful showroom made it easier to select the style and colors that would best fit our decor. They were willing to building my walk-in closet, exactly as I had already designed it, and they were able to develop an excellent design layout for my husband's closet. Customer satisfaction is their goal. Installation went like clockwork. There were no delays, mistakes, or disappointments. Their installers were pleasant, respectful, and very skilled. Their services provided us an excellent experience and closets that we love.

Description of Work
PLC installed closet systems in two closets, in a master bedroom area.

Work Completed On 05/13/2016

Thank you for your wonderful comment. We loved working with you and your husband and are please that you had a great experience with us. Please think of us for any future work!

06/23/2016

Daniel L.

Description of Work
Excellent job

Work Completed On 06/20/2016

11/12/2015

LISA C.

Description of Work
Redesign my master closet

Work Completed On 11/10/2015

11/11/2015

George S.

Excellent. PLC Closets worked closely with us to design the closets and cabinetry. They provided us with state-of-the-art schematics as we went along. We made many changes in the process but PLC Closets never complained about same. Moreover, they were always readily available to meet with and talk to us. They not only talked the talk; they walked the walk. When we requested information, they always responded in timely fashion -- unlike other vendors we considered. We dealt with PLC Closets for months and never once had an unresolved problem or unpleasant moment. That's very hard to find in today's increasingly impersonal world.

Description of Work
PLC Closets designed and built four walk-in closets/cabinetry, additional bedroom closets, pantry cabinetry, and hallway closets/cabinetry for our new house.

Work Completed On 09/01/2015

Thank you! We loved working with you and are extremely happy to know that you were satisfied with the work we provided. Please think of us again and let your friends know about us!

04/24/2015

Diane S.

PLC was very professional, completed the work when the promised. I was very pleased with my closet and my husband (who initially thought this was a project just for me) was very happy to see they considered a place for his hanging pants and shirts and shoes. I have so much more room in my closet now and I can find things easily. I had them customize an open shoe storage and I chose the painted white wood shelving. I highly recommend them. When I went to their shop, I saw so many neat things to organize a closet, pantry or any storage need and in many wood stains and textures. I had 3 estimates, they were also the most reasonable.

Description of Work
PLC sent me a 3D picture of the design of my closet. It was amazing that they could give me such a sample to view before I made my decision and it took them maybe 20 minutes to take the measurements and listen to what I wanted. I like that they listened to me and didn't tell me what they thought I needed. They also offered options when I asked.

Work Completed On 03/24/2015

Thank you for your great comment. We are happy that not only you, but your husband as well, were thrilled with our work and how your closet came out. We hope that you'll think of us again for any project that may arise. Thank you again for your business.

04/24/2015

Mike K.

Installers were very professional

Description of Work
On time excellent serviceu

Work Completed On 02/15/2015

Thank you [Removed member name], we're glad that you were satisfied with our services. We hope that you think of us again for any other project you may have.

04/09/2014

Samantha S.

Very well. Russell was very professional, answered all of my calls quickly and came to the house and installed it very quickly

Description of Work
Redesigned a very dis functional pantry into a beautiful fully functional and easy to access pantry

Work Completed On 03/03/2014

[Removed member name], we're so glad that Russell was able to assist you and that you had a pleasant experience with us. Thank you again for your business.

Closet Design & Installation, Cabinets, Home & Garage Organization