Molly Maid of Collier County

Founded 2004 • With Angi since March 2008

4.3

Welcome to Molly Maid, your local choice for professional residential cleaning services. Backed by an established household brand, our residential housekeepers guarantee your satisfaction. We listen to your personal preferences to create a plan that keeps your home cleaned your way. We've been highly recommended for over 25 years as a result. Give us a call today!...

Hart Brothers Construction

Touch Of Shine Marble Inc.

Touch Of Shine Marble Inc. is a professional marble contractor located in Miami Gardens, FL, since 1996. Don't hesitate to call us if you want reliable marble polishing of marble restoration at affordable price! We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Handy House Cleaning

12/15/2020

Jennifer D.

They spent 2.75 hours for 2 hours to clean and 3 bed, 2.5 bath. One bedroom needed blankets spread out, sheets and pillow cases all already on, bedrooms needed dusting, light cleaning in all baths, vacuum and mop floors all over. No laundry. They had time to make 5 kleenex boxes pretty, and write their names in my fridge magnets going over the 2 hours I requested (apparently I didn't use the right words to say you cannot exceed 2 hours. I said it wouldn't take more then 2 and they repeated 2 hours was the minimum charged and I said ok). My mistake here but they never said I had to say you cannot go over x time and I thought I made that clear. The top of the fridge and microwave in kitchen were not clean and they did come out and clean those again. Will not use again given they didn't do that great of a job and unprofessional to waste my money playing with fridge magnets and making designer kleenex when they missed obvious things they could have been cleaning. I didn't want to spend $98/he on those things.

Description of Work
Clean 3 bed, 2.5 bath

07/02/2015

Rita S.

The cleaning service responded promptly to all my phone calls, arrived on time, were polite, and did an adequate job. I have a small 3 bedroom ranch and I requested they not clean my 3 bedroom (I had already cleaned that room) and they were at my home for approximately 1 1/2 hours (2 women). The down side of using Molly Maids is that they are very expensive. They charge by the hour and are not particularly speedy.

Description of Work
Cleaned my 3 bedroom 3 bath ranch house. Cleaned my small 3 bedroom, 2 bath ranch house.

03/16/2015

Valarie M.

thorough, efficient, and with a flair for making everything pretty

Description of Work
whole house cleaning on a weekly basis

03/04/2014

Thomas P.

Great, showed up on time, went right to work, just a bit over 2 hours, good cleaning job and very happy with the work!

Description of Work
Initial cleaning for condo (1,500 sq ft), all rooms, vacuum, dust, etc.

05/20/2013

Eileen R.

It went okay. There was minor breakage which was frustrating. The items were small but impossible to replace. These were uniques item that were old. What can I say? Frustrating. Two ladies worked a full two hours. I really needed the help and they were there.

Description of Work
Cleaned living rm, dining rm, kitchen, family room, powder rm and full bath.

05/06/2013

Yvonne R.

0k= house was cleaned satisfactorily

Description of Work
Cleaned house for resale They had prob. finding house - late arrival -approx. 1 hr. Used cell phone while on the clock

06/22/2012

Paul E.

I appreciated the fact that they could accommodate me on short notice. They came within a couple days.

Description of Work
I used Molly Maid to clean my house. The cost was $75 an hour for three hours and I had a coupon for $50 that I got from the Angie’s List website.

05/20/2012

Judy T.

After doing more research, I found other services at significantly lower price. That said, Molly Maid did do a good job and it is possible after I while I may determine they were worth the additional dollars.

Description of Work
General house cleaning, 1400 SF, villa unit.

04/21/2012

Rocco M.

Very nice job. Cleaned better than any other service. The only negative was the price. Nearly double what others charge, but did do a much better job than most.

Description of Work
Cleaned 1000 sq. ft. condo. Cleaned furniture, floors and blinds.

04/04/2012

Angela C.

Molly Maid does an excellent job for me, the best I've ever had.

Description of Work
Molly Maid of Collier County cleans my house every two weeks.

Category house cleaning

Thank you. You have been one of the Nicest people we have ever worked with! We will miss you! I hope you are Happy with your Move.. :-) Thank you for all the years of doing business with us.. From all of us at Molly Maid, the Best of Everything to you!! Take good care of yourself. You are an Amazing Lady!!

Molly Maid of Collier County

Founded 2004 • With Angi since March 2008

4.3

313 Airport Pulling Road North

Naples, FL 34104

All rooms: dust baseboards, light fixtures, furniture, sills, shelves, blinds & decor, remove cobwebs, vacuum & mop, vacuum cloth furniture, clean glass surfaces, make up or straighten linens, empty wastebaskets. Bathrooms: Clean showers, tubs & sinks, scrub toilets, including bowl, seat, lid, tank & base, clean, dry & shine all mirrors, chrome & tile, damp-wipe cabinet fronts, clean all shelves, fixtures & items on vanity. Kitchen: Clean, dryshine all appliance surfaces.

Carpet cleaning.