MaidPro Southwest Florida

Founded 1995 • With Angi since January 2010

Awards & Badges

2085 Pine Ridge Road

Naples, FL 34109

Whether you need weekly, bi-weekly or one-time cleaning, it's time to discover the magic of MaidPro. Servicing Lee, Collier and Charlotte Counties with all your cleaning needs. Your home will be cleaned to your highest expectations by trained professionals at surprisingly affordable rates. Give us a call today....

4.4

house cleaning (239)floor cleaning (25)carpet cleaning (23)window cleaning (12)pressure washing (3)upholstery cleaning (2)

05/05/2021

We had our entire home cleaned by their service pro Edilma. She did a wonderful job, was very detailed and meticulous about her work. We came home to a bright, shiny clean home after a hard day of work. It was so wonderful. Thank you MaidPro and Edilma. Meriam

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/04/2021

Thank you! We are glad you were thrilled with your service. We will be sure to recognize Edilma for doing a GREAT job.... We love making our clients lives a little easier by taking care of the household cleaning chores. :-)

03/12/2021

Yisel does a superb job. Really dedicated

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/12/2021

Thank you! Yes your PRO is one of our Super Star Cleaners! Thank you for being a GREAT client and we look forward to your next cleaning...

03/06/2021

The past 6 months in dealing with this company and their cleaners was not the best. I requested and was told I could get a specific person to clean my home, who did a great job. However, several other cleaners were sent on different occasions and their work ethics were less than desirable. The checklist they leave stating what they cleaned was not accurate. One visit the 2nd bathroom was barely cl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/16/2021

Thank you for your feedback. I want to express my sincere apologies for the frustrations that you experienced with MaidPro. As you know, MaidPro is a human service and errors do occur at times, however this is certainly not an excuse. We at MaidPro prides ourselves on being a professional cleaning service and I apologize for any inconveniences we have caused you and my assurance that we will remed...

02/23/2021

Emily was SO nice and my house really looks GREAT!!! I hope we see you again Emily and THANKS!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My House just Sparkles!

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/22/2021

Thank you! We love making our clients happy by providing great cleaning... :-) We look forward to your next cleaning...

02/11/2021

At first, not so great, we had someone who came out and didn't really give us the results described and agreed upon so, I called the office asking if this was going to be the results expected moving forward...they were extremely apologetic, and immediately scheduled us for a "re-clean". The next day, Eliani came and did a PHENOMENAL job! She listed to what was needed, and executed to perfection! T...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/10/2021

Thank you! We really appreciate your feedback. We encourage open communication with our clients. If we have disappointed a customer by not cleaning something properly we are more than happy to honor our 24-Hour Re-Cleaning Guarantee. We look forward to your next cleaning with Eliani! :-)

01/13/2021

Very well Candid did a thorough job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General housekeeping

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/13/2021

We are glad your PRO did a thorough job for you. Thank you for review! :-)

12/05/2020

We had MaidPro for our home cleaning service when we lived in Florida. I was always pleased with the quality of their work and the office staff was helpful and friendly. Would definitely recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/01/2015

We really appreciate your review. We aim to please! I am glad you enjoyed your services and we appreciate your recommendation. :-)

11/30/2020

My pros Erika and Ana worked quickly and well to get my weird old house sparkling. As a repurposed beach cottage with wood floors, jalousie windows and all sorts of odd nooks and crannnies, it's a challenge to clean, but they did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/30/2020

I am so glad your PROs did a great job cleaning and disinfecting your home and making it sparkling clean... Thank you very much for your review. :-)

11/28/2020

Ariana did a great job on our home! Paid attention to the smallest detail! Folded our toliet paper end into a cute animal! Barb and Mark K in Fort Myers

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning- Fort Myers

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/27/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your review and will be sure to recognize your PRO for doing a great job! Thank you for choosing MaidPro! :-)

11/26/2020

Very well.I find all of the staff very good. Zoliann did excellent work. Very thorough and pleasant.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General house cleaning only half of house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/26/2020

Photo for MaidPro Southwest Florida - 2085 Pine Ridge Road, Naples, FL - 39050295

Thank you very much for your review! I am glad your PRO did an excellent job for you. :-)

Home and Office Cleaning, Carpet Cleaning, Tile & Grout cleaning, Upholstery cleaning, Window Cleaning (Up to second floor windows), and Power Washing (Everything except the roof)

NA