Grand Slam Pools

Founded 2011 • With Angi since March 2013

Under NEW OWNERSHIP from 1st January 2018, Grand Slam Pools is the #1 rated pool service and repair company in South West Florida. We aim to provide high quality customer service as well as professional and dependable swimming pool and spa maintenance and cleaning services. We cover SWFL: Naples, Bonita Springs, Estero, Cape Coral, Lehigh, Fort Myers and the surrounding areas. We have an office in Naples and serve over 600 customers in Collier and Lee Counties. Our Full Service weekly pool cleaning program starts at approximately $75 a month, depending on the size of your pool and if you have a spa. This package include a monthly vacuum and filter clean in addition to our normal cleaning schedule (although we are completely flexible to meet your requirements). We cater for any size pool and have extensive experience in both residential and commercial pool service and repair. Whether you're looking for weekly pool service, parts, an equipment repair or a pool heating solution, Grand Slam Pools has the expertise to help you! Our services include: " Brushing " Skimming " Tile Scrub " Checking and balancing of chemicals " Equipment check " Emptying your skimmer basket " Vacuuming (monthly) " Filter cleaning (monthly). Want to convert your pool to a salt system - we can help! Selling your home? We also perform home pool inspections. Ask about our special offers on heaters and variable speed pumps (to save you money in energy costs) + automatic pool vacuums. Call Grand Slam Pools today for all your pool service needs! We are an honest and reliable family-owned business that cares about you and your pool! Call today......

Allied Roof Cleaning

** Allied Roof Cleaning is now an authorized applicator of Clenz0-Zone, a deep cleaning disinfectant. Servicing Naples, Fort Myers, Cape Coral and Bonita Springs. Clenz0-Zone contains 3% hydrogen peroxide, which the CDC has determined to be effective in killing the COVID-19 virus on non-porous hard surfaces. ** COVID-19 UPDATE: WE HAVE REDESIGNED OUR ROOF CLEANING & SEALING PROCESS TO BE NO CREW CONTACT TO PROTECT OUR CUSTOMERS & EMPLOYEES DURING THIS CRITICAL TIME. Allied Roof Cleaning does not walk on your roof tiles to clean them! We specialize in residential and commercial roof cleaning of flat, barrel, slate and cement tile, metal, asphalt and fiberglass shingles. Our no to low pressure cleaning is a certified chemical wash that will kill algae, mildew and black mold from the roof while insuring no damage will be caused to the roof surface. We are now the exclusive applicator for Splash Proof Nano-technology that penetrates cement surfaces such as concrete, stone, and roof tiles to create a water proof barrier. This coating is guaranteed to last for 2 years on ground surfaces and 10 years on the roof tiles. We also specialize in paver sealing and paver restoration. We now have three roof maintenance programs that will keep your roof clean all the time. Call us today!

MillerTime Pressure Washing

Pressure Washing Services and soft wash roof cleaning: Roof Cleaning, Residential Surface Cleaning & Pressure Washing Services, House, Driveways & Sidewalk Cleaning, Poolside and Patio, Patio Furniture, Fences, Decks, Mobile Homes, Commercial Surface Cleaning & Pressure Washing, Bank Drive Thru's, Fast Food Drive Thru's, Gas Stations & Convenience Stores, Parking Lots, Storefronts & Sidewalks

Niks pressure washing/home cleaning services

Hello Niks pressure washing/Junk Removal services is a fort Myers based small business specializing in residential pressure washing, vinyl siding concrete stone and drive ways. On the other side of my business I offer total home deep clean/junk removal services. My name is Nik and iv had this business for about 6 months now that I run with my girlfriend and uncle so family is incredibly important to me and hold tremendous value in building repeat customers. I hope you give me chance to make your home beautiful again.

09/09/2019

Theodore P.

These guys came around about the time I was fed up with my prior pool service, so I gave them a try. They were expanding their service area--they are about 50-60 miles away. After doing a fine job for about 6 months, they write to day expanding to my area hadn't worked out and they recommended another service, which hasn't done as well as they did. Now I see they're claiming I didn't pay them, which is not just a bald-faced lie, but they owe me three month's fees which I erroneously paid them. They stalled and stalled until I gave up--I'd have had to pay a lawyer $1,000 to sue to get back my $300.

Description of Work
Pool service.

08/23/2018

Christy A.

From the first phone call to Grand Slam to install my chlorinator on my pool equipment, they were extremely professional and where out to my house within 24 hours. Steve installed my chlorinator, he was great and very friendly and professional

Description of Work
Installed a pool Chlorinator

10/04/2017

Tad D.

Signed annual pool cleaning contract couple of years ago when highly rated on Angie's list. Business was sold and new ownership is a disaster. Pool technician came weekly while we were up north and did not have a clue how to keep our salt pool in balance. Water still green 3-4 weeks after Irma. Cost $350 to have another pool company come in and make our pool usable. Had specialist come out to find out why still green and if equipment was working and no response back. Very prompt invoicing for that call though. Would never use again.

Description of Work
Weekly pool service and cleaning.

08/22/2017

Tom C.

excellent job. No damage to screen, etc

Description of Work
cleaned pool cage

06/12/2017

Carla B.

Grand Slam purchased our previous pool mtce provider and have assumed responsibility for our pool. They seem very thorough and have done a great job maintaining our pool so far. No issues.

Description of Work
Weekly Pool maintenance

Category pool cleaners

[Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for a great review! Most people only post reviews when they have something bad to say. We really appreciate it. Mark

06/05/2017

Derek L.

Often company did not show. Numerous complaints from renters staying at the houses. For a period they were putting lots of chlorine in my saltwater pools! The new owner Mark completely lacks professionalism.

Description of Work
Weekly pool cleaning service on two houses

Category concrete driveways,pool cleaners,pressure washing

Homeowner Never paid his bills. Was overdue more than 90 days over due when we stopped servicing him. Home owner often made inappropriate comments to female staff on more than one occasion. Would often sit and stare at the pool cleaners in his chair. Very creepy person. One of the worst customers we have had to deal with. Any pool company that takes on this persons work should be aware of what they will have to deal with. My staff refused to go to his house. And customer doesnt have a salt pool and salt pools make chlorine. You can add chlorine to a salt pool. Its best to add chlorine to shock a salt pool than use the BOOST feature as the Boost feature on a salt system burns the cell out very quickly. New cells are often $400-$700. He has no idea whats he talking about. His name is [Member Name Removed] De [Member Name Removed]. His address is [Member Information Removed] in Naples. He is a very sick person.

05/10/2017

laura W.

The first few months were great; then our pool guy was promoted and it went downhill from there. First of all, they're very expensive compared to other companies. More expensive does not always mean higher quality. Secondly, they're at the house less then 10 minutes every week. The tech is not/cannot do a thorough clean in that short time. There were several times when the tech never showed up. Our pool had leaves in the basket, debris on the bottom of pool even after they said it was vacuumed, residue on the sides, I had to remind them to clean my filter (it never seemed to be done unless I questioned it on several occasions). The water was clear, but our new pool service said our chemicals were way off and we had no chlorine tablet in compartment. We emailed or called to complain several times this year and was told WE needed to speak with the service tech - that was difficult because he was unreliable with his days and times. After 2 months, a new service tech was brought in, but our issues remained. I shouldn't have stress over a pool service, just want a clean pool. I'm happy that they're finding success, but the managers need to stay on top of their service techs and not make the customer feel like it's our problem the tech doesn't care or do a decent job. I got the explanation that they were growing so fast they couldn't handle it and that's why they were opening a second office. Standards for a growing company should be expressed to the employees constantly and the customer should not have to explain them to the techs. Also, when a complaint is made, it would be nice to have a follow-up visit or phone call from the manager or owner. There are many pool service companies that offer better personal service/pride at a lower cost.

Description of Work
weekly pool service for 10 months

Category pool cleaners

We have no idea what [Member Name Removed] is saying. What she says is completely false and makes no sense. Our service is always the same day. We have never had a complaint from them what so ever in the last 4 months they have been customers. Our trucks are on GPS so if the pool tech doesn't go to her her house we are alerted. The General managers and owners inspect several random pools each week for each cleaning tech. Her pool was inspected 3 weeks ago by the owner and was scored a 9.5 out of 10 for the cleaning tech. She has had the same tech for months. No one was promoted at any time. Her story is simply crazy. This is a made of story of insanity. We can't make any sense of it. They were able to get a hold of us when they wanted service stopped with no problem. We called them 2 times yesterday to ask why they stopped service and we received no response . If we dont know you have a problem we can't help you. But as of 3 weeks ago your pool was in excellent condition as the owner inspected that route. So your story is fabricated entirely. We didn't open any new office or grow to fast in any way. We literally have no idea what the heck she is talking about. They have never complained one time. When a complaint is made the owner is the one who will go to the home to inspect and re-clean. We would have been out that same day to check her issue. We have procedures for that. [Member Name Removed] simply needed to call or email us and we could have helped. But she never complained one time! We dont use the automatic chlorinators at anyones home because they are not consistent. If your new company chooses to do that its up to them but its hard to regulate accurate chlorine delivery through an automatic chlorinator. Those are for home owner use not professional use. We do an excellent job cleaning pools and our customer service is second to non. Our customers get 7 day a week support from us. We go way over and beyond what a pool company does. Unfortunately there are bad customers also. I would rate [Member Name Removed] an F also. Complete bunch of lies. No idea what the heck she is even talking about! Its too bad businesses have to accept what ever crazy people write about them.

04/26/2017

Sandy Z.

Never got off the ground after initial appt.

Description of Work
I needed my pool resurfaced. They did come out to give quote. After a few calls the promised quote was never sent. Hired different company that followed through from start to contract.

Category pool cleaners

We have no idea who this person is. We have no record of them. We dont do resurfacing. I think you rated the wrong company. We do pool cleaning and exterior cleaning. Please remove this review.

04/24/2017

Theodore P.

I signed up with these guys in July. For 3 months they did a good job. By September, they advised me that they had "transferred" (sold) my account to another service. Following some confusion about paying for the last three months of the year, I erroneously sent them a check for that period. When I realized what happened, I contacted them, explained my error sent copies of checks for July through December and asked for my erroneous payment back.. For a couple months it was run-around and no action and now they don't even answer my calls or e-mails. First they signed me up, probably with no intent of providing long-term service, now they won't return my overpayment. I'd call that dishonest.

Description of Work
Routine pool cleaning service.

Category pool cleaners

You never paid your bills. Service was stopped because you were so far behind on paying us we couldn't keep cleaning your pool for free! We called you 10 times asking for payment before we stopped cleaning your pool. You owes us $320. The new pool company that serviced you said you never paid them either. And then you rate us an F?????? We cleaned your pool for free for 4 months. We paid the labor, fuel, chemicals, and all other costs out of our pocket to keep your pool clean.

04/23/2017

Lauren G.

Grandslam is the most dependable pool company I have found yet. Great service and great people

Description of Work
Pool cleaning

Grand Slam Pools

Founded 2011 • With Angi since March 2013

3627 Progress Ave

Naples, FL 34104

Monthly Regular Pool Maintenance & Service. Pool Heater Installation, Pool Repair And Pool Upgrades, Pressure Washing

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check