Dp water treatment LLC

Founded 2010 • With Angi since February 2012

Certified water technician certified Franklin electric pumps , 18 years exp servicing golden gate city and estates and all of Naples fl . Well equitment installs, repairs, under sink reverse osmosis , pressure tanks , 24 hour emergency service . Honesty and integrity 50$ service calls 50$ an hour .Please mention Angie's List for these special rates...

Next Plumbing

Next Plumbing

At Next Plumbing, our number one priority has always been to provide top-quality plumbing work for our customers. Perhaps, one of the great testaments to this is the recognition we have received from respected organizations and our peers throughout the years. next Plumbing is a fully licensed & fully insured plumbing company. We do not charge overtime to our customers in need of after hours emergency service. We provide world class service 24/7. Your complete satisfaction is what we continue to strive for. Next Plumbing has become one of the most trusted plumbing service providers in the area serving both residential and commercial properties. We are proud of the lifelong relationships we’ve built with our loyal customers throughout the years, and we are looking forward to building one with you as well.

12/12/2016

Perfect, so far. A great plus: We now have soft water and no more purchases of salt to add to the well system, salt is not required for the system Dave installed. Only a monthly filter change is required.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of outdated Reverse Osmosis system, not properly cared for by previous owner and replaced it with the RO system Dave recommended and quoted. He and his assistant showed up as agreed early the morning of 12/9/16, they worked until late afternoon getting everything set up and running. They removed a 10 year old under-sink RO system which won't be needed any longer. They also checked that our connections to the water and icemaker of our refrigerator were properly connected by the previous owner. They drained our electric water heater which I asked them to do because the hot water had a foul odor, now the hot water doesn't smell. They said they'd return the next morning to check on the system and flush it out; they did. Being new to well water and systems, we hope the system Dave installed will work correctly and that it'll give us many years of good use. Because the system was just installed it's too soon for us to provide a review of how and if the system works, I hope to be able to update this review at a later date. As far as the price we paid and Dave's punctuality and professionalism, we have no complaints. It's unfortunate that there are so many unprofessional vendors of water systems in Collier County, when one has a well water problem these vendors know they have one over a barrel and hope one will make an immediate decision to resolve the problem. We had at least 5 vendors visit us for water analyses and recommendations. Two were against an RO system, two wanted us to keep using the unacceptable, old system we were sold with the house and only add an iron filter, one didn't have much to offer. One vendor quoted us very close to Dave's price for an RO system while another vendor quoted us $8,000 + $1900 for an iron filter. If you're not independently wealthy or don't live off an inheritance and, instead, you work for your money like I do, do not, repeat, do not make a purchasing decision to improve your well water situation without obtaining 4 quotes.

CATEGORY water softeners,wells

Thank you for the great review !!

11/23/2016

Quickly diagnosed and fixed the issue. Also tested our water and made recommendations. I will definitely be using DP again! Great and fast service at a great price. THANK YOU!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our water softener was not clearing the sulfur from our well water despite regenerating the system. Called for an appointment and David was out within the hour. I was concerned since it was the day before Thanksgiving whether we could get scheduled.

CATEGORY water softeners

11/19/2016

I called DP water treatment and Dave answered (it was a Saturday...who works on Saturday?). I described my issue and he promised to be there in an hour or so. About 1 1/2 later, I see their truck parked in my driveway and find a man already checking things out. It was Dave. He diagnosed the problem as the pressure switch (replaced that sucker about 6 months ago)..quickly replaced it. The cost was ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had replaced the plumbing and tank for a water pump system. Everything looked good until I plugged it in....nothing happened...pump did not turn on.

CATEGORY wells

10/12/2016

Only company to answer phone on holiday. Showed up promptly and gave me a few options to help get water back working. Work was finished that day and have not had a problem since. Workers were very professional. Clean and neat installation. Would highly recommend. Is now providing my monthly water service

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced well pump and softener. Cleaned water tank. Repaired mistakes by last repair man.

CATEGORY water softeners,wells

Well thanks for your review buddy you only call on holidays you should have added and I have not missed 1

09/30/2016

Initially, I wasn't sure why we had no water. I saw a fault signal on our expensive sub-drive well water pressure panel and feared our well pump had failed. Our whole house R-O water system was completely shut down and we were without water for over 18 hours. Let me note that before we found DP Water Treatment on Angie's List I had tried to get our existing water treatment company (their name star...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Well pump was struck by lightning and out of service. No running water in our home.

CATEGORY water softeners,wells

Thank you for the great review !!

WELL EQUIPMENT,REVERSE OSMOSIS WHOLE HOUSE/UNDER-SINK,DRINKING WATER SYSTEMS ,SULFUR REMOVAL,IRON REMOVAL,COLORED WATER,SMELLY WATER,PUMPS,PRESSURE TANKS,MONTHLY SERVICE