Dave Prado

With Angi since December 2012

Niks pressure washing/home cleaning services

Hello Niks pressure washing/Junk Removal services is a fort Myers based small business specializing in residential pressure washing, vinyl siding concrete stone and drive ways. On the other side of my business I offer total home deep clean/junk removal services. My name is Nik and iv had this business for about 6 months now that I run with my girlfriend and uncle so family is incredibly important to me and hold tremendous value in building repeat customers. I hope you give me chance to make your home beautiful again.

Lucent Window And Pressure Cleaning LLC

At Lucent we specialize in Top Quality Custom Home Manicures. Angies List Award Winner for 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018 also accredited by BBB. We Pride ourselves making homes Beautiful. Offering Window Cleaning, Pressure Washing from the roof down, and complete Brick Paver Repairs, Re-leveling and Sealing with unmatched customer service and satisfaction. Our expert knowledge and over 20 years experience, using state-of-the-art equipment, methods and techniques using ALL Eco-friendly cleaning and sealing products make Lucent Your Clear Choice. We serve Collier, Lee, and Charlotte Counties. Lucent is a locally owned and operated exterior cleaning company featured on Angie's List based in Southwest Florida Since 2010. We have a solid commitment to provide the homeowners and businesses of the Southwest Florida the very highest quality workmanship and customer service all at an affordable price. We are also a Realtors best friend, giving much needed curb appeal and staging. At Lucent We Deep Clean Daily.

MillerTime Pressure Washing

Pressure Washing Services and soft wash roof cleaning: Roof Cleaning, Residential Surface Cleaning & Pressure Washing Services, House, Driveways & Sidewalk Cleaning, Poolside and Patio, Patio Furniture, Fences, Decks, Mobile Homes, Commercial Surface Cleaning & Pressure Washing, Bank Drive Thru's, Fast Food Drive Thru's, Gas Stations & Convenience Stores, Parking Lots, Storefronts & Sidewalks

02/11/2014

jim B.

Went well. Dave does a lot of work in the area and sometimes gets himself spread a little thin. But in the end he gets it done and done well.

Description of Work
Deck refinishing, Cage re-screening.

Category handyman service

12/29/2012

Robert G R.

Dave did an excellent job pressure washing the requested items. He arrived on time; was very professional, friendly and courteous. He had excellent equipment and all in good working order. He totally cleaned up all of the project areas. His project estimate was very comparable with similar estimates.

Description of Work
Dave pressure washed house roof, siding, walkways, driveway, lanai deck and pool metal cage; as requested.

Category handyman service,pressure washing