Conroy Roofing LLC

Founded 1987 • With Angi since August 2009

The trusted name in south Florida roofing. State of Florida licensed and certified full service roofing company. All types of roofs on the market today. Emphasis on modern materials that save money*energy and last longer. Metal roofs* Tile roofs* Asphalt shingles* Flat roofs* White reflective membranes* Free Estimates* Free consultations* Everything from a small leak to re-roofing an entire complex.Discount for Angies list members. Never an unsatified customer in 25 years. No-Pressure roof cleaning since 1983 Stays clean longer than any other roof cleaning system. www.conroyroofing.com...

A Preferred Choice Cleaning

Here at A Preferred Choice LLC , we sustain our business on quality and integrity. With over 20 years of experience we are experts in our trade and are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. Our professionals have extensive experience with window cleaning and pressure washing. We’ll completely transform your property by washing away years of accumulated dirt and mold. Point out any areas in need of a little TLC, and we’ll carefully power wash them to make them look like new again. We offer residential and commercial services.

Total Home Service SWF

Alternate phone number: 800-931-9958

Allied Roof Cleaning

** Allied Roof Cleaning is now an authorized applicator of Clenz0-Zone, a deep cleaning disinfectant. Servicing Naples, Fort Myers, Cape Coral and Bonita Springs. Clenz0-Zone contains 3% hydrogen peroxide, which the CDC has determined to be effective in killing the COVID-19 virus on non-porous hard surfaces. ** COVID-19 UPDATE: WE HAVE REDESIGNED OUR ROOF CLEANING & SEALING PROCESS TO BE NO CREW CONTACT TO PROTECT OUR CUSTOMERS & EMPLOYEES DURING THIS CRITICAL TIME. Allied Roof Cleaning does not walk on your roof tiles to clean them! We specialize in residential and commercial roof cleaning of flat, barrel, slate and cement tile, metal, asphalt and fiberglass shingles. Our no to low pressure cleaning is a certified chemical wash that will kill algae, mildew and black mold from the roof while insuring no damage will be caused to the roof surface. We are now the exclusive applicator for Splash Proof Nano-technology that penetrates cement surfaces such as concrete, stone, and roof tiles to create a water proof barrier. This coating is guaranteed to last for 2 years on ground surfaces and 10 years on the roof tiles. We also specialize in paver sealing and paver restoration. We now have three roof maintenance programs that will keep your roof clean all the time. Call us today!

07/31/2017

great job no problems

Description of Work
clean roof

Category roof cleaning

06/19/2017

Great, the company was very responsive and knowledgeable

Description of Work
I had water coming through my windows, I suspected a leak in the roof and contacted the company. They came promptly and investigated where the leak was coming from. Martin, the company's staff was very professional. He determined that the problem was not the roof and he explained to me exactly what needs to be done. Now, I am more educated and know which expert to call upon and how to have a productive conversation with them. Thank you.

02/04/2015

Description of Work
Secured roof tiles. applied algaecide to roof tiles. cleaned lanai and porch.

07/01/2014

I contact him and then had to leave town. While I was gone he looked at the roof and gave me a proposal. All in writing and by e-mail. He was very responsive and took time to explain what he proposed. I had already had a proposal from another company, Visconti, which was believe it or not 10 times the amount. I hired Tom Conroy based on the Angies List ratings. After my having to leave town he had...

Description of Work
Cleaned roof and minor repair of same.

Category roofing,roof cleaning

05/31/2014

Description of Work
Glued 87 cap tiles on roof and cemented together five or six broken tiles. Took about an hour and a half. Tom Conroy is professional and punctual. No surprises. Time will tell re quality of work but my expectations are high!

The trusted name in south florida roofing, All types of roofs on the market today, New roofs Re-roofs Repairs of all kinds.Metal roofs Tile roofs Asphalt shingles Flat roofs and much more, Free estimates Free consultations From a small leak to re-roofing an entire complex,239-352-1664,www.conroyroofing.com . NO - PRESSURE ROOF CLEANING SINCE 1983. LASTS LONGER THAN ANY OTHER ROOF CLEANING SYSTEM.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Financing Available