We are up and running at full speed. Gloves and face masks can be worn upon request.

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched

Compass Point Handyman

Founded 2018 • With Angi since October 2018

4141 47th Ave NE

Naples, FL 34120

We are a locally family owned and operated handyman business. We have over 15 years of experience. There is nothing to small or to big. Also offering home watch packages for those who don’t live here full time. Please note that we are following all CDC guidelines when it comes to safety with COVID. Ask us about our COVID fogging sanitizing spray. ...

06/09/2020

John P.

FANTASTICALLY PERSON WAS VERY PLEASANT POLITY N PROFESSIONAL I AM STILL HAVING WORK DONE BY COMPASS POINT N I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THERE COMPANY

Description of Work
Handymen. ALL KINDS INSTALLED OUTKITCHEN ALL PLUMBING ETC HUNG PICTURES ON SEVERAL WALLS INSTALLED CEILING FANS/LIGHTS ETC

Category drywall, gutter repair, handyman service, hardwood floor, house cleaning, landscaping, lawn service, leaf removal, moving companies, screen repair, window cleaning, deck cleaning, pressure washing, garage builders, holiday decorators, ceiling fans, house painters, interior painters, doors, property management, infectious disease doctor

03/13/2020

christopher R.

Don't waste your time with Compass Point because they are unreliable. After I scheduled an appointment with them, they blew me off; no call / no show. I gave them the benefit of the doubt and contacted them to see what happened. I was given an excuse and was told they would call me later to reschedule. I am still waiting for that call.

Description of Work
No work... No call & No show for our appointment

Category handyman service

We are sorry to hear that you had this experience with us. Yes something did come up to where we had to reschedule but also in that same text conversation we talked about rescheduling. A phone call was placed later that day and no response was given back. I’m sorry we didn’t follow up more with you.

03/20/2019

Michael W.

We are very pleased Compass Point Handyman and expect to hire them on future handyman projects.

Description of Work
Hang 2 ceiling fans and 1 chandelier

Category handyman service, ceiling fans

03/14/2019

Aaron Z.

Compass Point did a great job. Arrived on time, performed the job professionally, and answered our questions. David was friendly and helpful. We will use their services again for future projects.

Description of Work
Hanging and moving furniture

03/06/2019

keven J.

David showed up on time, in fact early. Was v helpful and we completed the job w/I an hour. I gave him a tip on top of agreed fee. He was excellent.

Description of Work
Help empty a moving truck

12/15/2018

Rachel H.

Excellent service! We had a heavy framed flag that needed hanging and David knew exactly how best to do it. David was responsive, fast and professional. I’d highly recommend his service.

Description of Work
Picture Hanging

11/13/2018

John B.

The service was performed by Handyman Compass Works owner David Knight. He arrived on time, and called ahead to alert me to his arrival about one hour before coming. His approach to the job was logical an efficient. In the past, I have had teams to do the same kind of work.. He got the assigned tasks skillfully done faster than two "seasoned" contractors. He was careful to measure each job twice to avoid errors. Also, his invoice was the same amount as agreed, and he included necessary paraphenalia

Description of Work
Installation of art work

11/03/2018

Pam H.

It went perfectly. David is a fast, hard -meticulous worker. He is very easy to get along with and is excellent. His handyman skills as vest.

Description of Work
Remove desk and move to the new location, hang mirrored closet doors and bifold doors, build a closet and more.

10/31/2018

Lisa L.

David was alway on time and efficient. He treated my repair needs and those of my mother’s as if he was doing the work for his own mother. He takes pride in his work and is one of the most honest people I’ve ever met. I highly recommended him for any and all of your handyman jobs. Big or small, he can do them all!

Description of Work
Railing built for the steps to my Mom’s mobile home, 2 ceiling fans hung, outside light replaced, a couple of fence panels repaired and several fallen trees cut up and removed.

Category gutter repair, handyman service, lawn service, leaf removal, screen repair, window cleaning, deck cleaning, pressure washing, holiday decorators, ceiling fans, house painters, interior painters, doors

10/31/2018

John O.

Things went very well, David is trustworthy and does an excellent job would recommend

Description of Work
Home watch in various projects

Justin O.

It's great. I worked with David, he's professional and on time. I was very happy.

Description of Work
He did some painting in the bedroom and bathroom, installed bookshelves and did some drywall.

Jamie F.

Very well. Very friendly, professional, honest. I can't say anything bad. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They take care of my air conditioner.

Robert A.

Very very satisfied with their work.

Description of Work
Repairs around my house, wall repair, a bunch of stuff.

Robert B.

Everything was really really good.

Description of Work
I needed a vent for an air conditioner in the family room.

10/11/2018

Patti L.

He has always shown up when expected and did a amazing job. He goes over and beyond what I expected

Description of Work
A/C. Work and hazmat clean up

Category decks, drywall, handyman service, hauling services, lawn service, moving companies, deck cleaning, ceiling fans

10/11/2018

Matt Y.

He is a hard worker and would recommend him to anyone

Description of Work
Handyman services

Category ceiling fans

Greenwood Painting Inc.

We are a locally owned and operated company with 17+ years of industry experience. We value honesty and integrity, and stand behind our work. We specialize in both interior and exterior residential and commercial painting projects. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building long-term relationships with our clients and guarantee your satisfaction! Save 10% on invoices of $1,000 and up. Extra $100.00 Gift Certificate -Promotion varies.

A-Choice Painting

A-Choice Painting offers complete, custom and reliable services at reasonable rates. As our customers have come to discover, we are professionals who pride ourselves on a job done properly with thorough clean up and a high level of customer satisfaction. You can't go wrong with A-Choice Painting. Whether you are looking to have a Commercial or Residential job completed- we are the perfect painters for that job! We are a full service painting contractor (interior, exterior, drywall, wallpapering) and also specialize in exterior maintenance from power washing to deck staining. For pictures and more information please find us on Facebook under A-Choice Painting. We offer a 10% senior discount!

Offers by A-Choice Painting on Angi
    J & R Valdez Painting, Inc.

We are dedicated to providing our clients with the very best in painting and variety of other projects. With over 15 years of experience, we take an enormous amount of pride in the attention of detail put into each of the projects we are involved in. We known for our quality work and the integrity of our bussines long-term relationship with our clients and guarantee your satisfaction. Call us today for a free quote! 239-601-6063

We offer a wide variety of handyman services. Also we provide "home watch" services for our clients that don't live here full time. We have a multi point inspection process to make sure you home is well cared for while you are away.