Brandon the Handyman, LLC

2390 43rd Ave NE

Naples, FL 34120

We accept remote payment

Locally owned well rounded handyman service & home watch company. We specialize in home maintenance and repairs, pressure washing, gutter cleaning & repairs, trash hauling, dryer vent cleaning and screen repairs. We also have a home watch service for seasonal homes. If you need it done, please call us to come give you an estimate!...

handyman (6)small appliance repair (2)screen repair (2)dryer vent cleaning (1)interior painting (1)pressure washing (1)gutter cleaning (1)

11/20/2021

Diane M.

Perfection! Brandon breezed through my lengthy "fix it" list. A+ for arrived on time, friendly and cleaned up when finished. His pricing is fair and I would definitely recommend his services!

Description of Work
Misc. tasks

Work Completed On 11/20/2021

11/11/2021

Reilly M.

Fantastic. Brandon was kind and polite. He is knowledgeable and pleasant to work with. He was very professional and the price is reasonable.

Description of Work
He fixed my generator to my home. He repaired sheet rock . He hanged Pictures and ceiling fan.

Work Completed On 10/30/2021

Breanna S.

Brandon was professional and prompt. He got the job done in a timely manner and was such a joy to talk to during the time he spent at my home. Already hired him for several more jobs. I recommend Brandon to everyone I know!

Description of Work
Handymen

Matt H.

Brandon was polite, competent, efficient, and professional. He obviously cared about his work and my home. He will always have my business

Description of Work
Handymen, Appliance Repair - Small

Category handyman service,small appliance repair

Kim H.

Excellent! Came in under budget which is always great. It was refreshing for a handyman to use boot covers. A huge plus is that he returns his calls by the end of the day! His craftsmanship is wonderful. I have recommended him to our friends & family:)

Description of Work
Handymen

Category handyman service,remodeling,screen repair,small appliance repair,pressure washing,interior painters,dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 10/20/2021

Lisa J.

Brandon was great! He did an awesome job, paid attention to detail and we will for sure call him for anything else we need.

Description of Work
Handymen, Screen Repair, gutter cleaning

Category gutter cleaning,handyman service,screen repair

Work Completed On 11/05/2021

General Handyman Home Maintenance and Repair Services. Dryer Vent Cleanings. Minor Appliance Repairs. Pressure Washing. Window Washing. Gutter Cleaning and Repairs. Screen Repairs. Trash Hauling. Homewatch Services.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check