Blastmasters Painting & Pressure Cleaning

Founded 1998 • With Angi since December 2006

5830 Yahl Street # 2B

Naples, FL 34109

Since 1998 we have provided a variety of pressure cleaning and painting services to clients who insist on a quality service being performed. Payment is upon completion with 100% satisfaction. We only take cash or check NO CREDIT CARDS....

02/03/2019

Ronald R.

Blastmasters performed an excellent job pressure washing my roof, soffits, gutters, and downspouts. I could not beat their prompt, courteous, and quality service (including cleanup afterwards) and price. I will request their services in the future.

Description of Work
Pressure Wash roof, gutters, soffits, downspouts

Category gutter cleaning, pressure washing, roof cleaning

02/19/2018

Constance P.

Fine. Given that this was right after hurricane Irma it took a few attempts to have them commit to a date and time.

Description of Work
Pressure cleaning lanai

02/03/2018

Richard N.

Without question would hire again. The men who came did a great job and answered our questions most satisfactorily

Description of Work
Roof cleaning, outside wall cleaning paver driveway windows

Category gutter cleaning, siding, window cleaning, deck cleaning, pressure washing, roof cleaning

07/20/2017

Stephen H.

Excellent, on time, courteous, neat.

Description of Work
Power wash, roof, house, driveway & walkway

Category gutter cleaning, siding, window cleaning, pressure washing, roof cleaning

04/29/2017

julie K.

WONDERFUL Company, GREAT Employees that take pride in their work! Owners are FABULOUS Too! 😃

Description of Work
They pressured cleaned my roof, house, pool enclosure and driveway

11/12/2015

Julie K.

Everything went well from start to finish. I would use them again.

Description of Work
painted inside and outside of house

Category pressure washing, house painters, interior painters

11/09/2015

Bobby L.

Excellent job done at very competitive price.

Description of Work
pressure washed 5000 sf of roof, whole house wall, all the windows, doors, lanai, pool deck, driveway and walkway.

10/26/2015

SHELLIE S.

The worker was polite & professional. He did a terrific job removing the black mold and getting the entire area clean

Description of Work
The power washed our pool deck and sidewalk

07/29/2015

Susan N.

The bedroom was a dark blue including a mural and the ceiling. It took 3 coats of off-white paint and now it looks larger and cleaner. The painter was very neat and efficient. The gutter are completely free of leaves, etc and are finally draining. And the front walk looks walkable again.

Description of Work
Paint a bedroom Clean roof gutters Clean front walkways

Category gutter cleaning, pressure washing, house painters, interior painters, roof cleaning

06/22/2015

Barry Z.

They dis a great job. clean and efficient

Description of Work
pressure wash

04/29/2015

Pat G.

Arrived on time and performed only needed services.

Description of Work
cleaned the roof

01/02/2015

SHELLIE S.

The worker arrived just as we were about to leave, so we weren't there for the actual work. But I mentioned to the worker what we wanted to have done. And I asked if he could clean the pool cage, which was only partly dirty (I had cleaned the low parts myself previously) but which we had not asked for in our original phone call to schedule the cleaning. He agreed to add the pool cage. When we returned, the sidewalks and pool cage were all sparkling clean - no more black mold or green moss. This is the second time we've hired them (we'd used them previously to clean the moss off the tile roof). They do a great job at a very reasonable price and we plan to use them again, every fall.

Description of Work
Power washed the sidewalk, driveway and pool cage

11/25/2014

joe N.

This was the WORST customer service experience I have ever received from a vendor!!!!!! I had to continually email their and quot;office managerand quot; Sherri Hughes and the last communication I had was that she would schedule in 2 weeks....that was back in September!!! I have not received anything from them and here it is the end of November! I can not believe that they would treat a potential customer like this. This company is extremely unprofessional and because they are busy they feel like they can take advantage of everyday, year-round people like me. This company needs to hire professional people who know how to run an office. I have been telling everyone I can how horrible my experience is and to never hire them for their services.

Description of Work
I tried to schedule for pressure cleaning.

Category pressure washing

1st off you should never only be in contact with a business for a service through emails. You should speak to a live person in the office or the owner of the business, whose # is listed on the company answering machine. We are very sorry for any inconvenience this caused you and hope that we could offer you a discount on any services that you should need now or in the future. We have been here for over 15years and continue to stay in business for many more years. Seeing that we do not have very many negative reviews or bad ratings on Angie's List, there must have been some miscommunications going on. Again we sincerely do apologize. We do not intend to treat any existing customers or potential customers in this manner.

09/25/2014

Fred P.

Told us on Monday that service would be done on Wednesday,9/24/14. I changed my plans for the day and waited. He never showed up. Not even a phone call. To add insult to injury, he sent me an e-mail invoice for $195 asking for immediate payment. He even gave me a hard time over the phone, insinuating that the work had been done. I invited him to come over and see for himself. He didn't seem to know what was going on..

Description of Work
Pressure washing pool deck, lanai and pool cage.

Category pressure washing

We do apologize for this. That truck happened to break down that day and we did not have one to replace it. The office was not notified of this therefore was not able to notify the customer. We totally agree that was not acceptable and would like to offer a discount for any services needed now or in the future. This is not how we have run our business for the past 16years and we do not intend to start now. We take pride in our work and respect our customers. Again we do apologize.

06/14/2014

Gary M.

Went outstanding. They cleaned roof,lanai screen and deck around pool. They were so much better than other vendors in area.

Description of Work
He cleaned roof at home in Bella Terra.Oscar did an excellent job.

06/03/2014

fran B.

Very pleased with their work. Would definitely recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Pressure cleaned our very dirty tile roof... did not realize the tiles were so light colored , and pressure cleaned our driveway. Large square footage...garage, covered walkways and two-story home. Punctual, cleaned walls and pool decking and mold stains on one wall. They worked steadily for four hours.

03/31/2014

Gregory S.

Work was excellent. Roof looks new. House is clean and pavers like new. We have recommended Blast Masters to several of our friends. Very nice people to deal with.

Description of Work
Cleaned roof, house, driveway pavers.

03/24/2014

Faith H.

They were timely on getting an estimate to us and it was a good estimate. They arrive on time, did a good job and left everything neat and clean. I would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
Pressure washed our roof

03/24/2014

james N.

Excellent job to clean mold and mildew from roof and pool cage. Very thorough, as it took about 4 hours to complete. They made sure that all plants and shrubs were rinsed off after they finished.

Description of Work
power washed roof, pool cage and lanai

03/17/2014

Veronica C.

Very well. They were good to work with.

Description of Work
They painted the whole exterior of our house.

Category house painters

02/12/2014

Nancy H.

They did a great job and I though the price was reasonable. I will use them again.

Description of Work
They did my windows and power washed my deck.

Category window cleaning, pressure washing

01/18/2014

Edward E.

They did a very good job. I was concerned about breaking tiles on my old roof, but he didn't break any and repaired a couple that were broken before he started. He arrived promptly, did the job in the amount of time he expected it to take and cleaned up around the house very well.

Description of Work
Power washed roof

01/18/2014

John S.

Sent an email inquiry on Monday, showed up Tuesday to provide an estimate, the work was done Thursday. Very punctual, prompt and responsive. Work done by one man, arrived at 8:15am, completed at the 4pm. Work satisfactory,

Description of Work
Pressure Cleaned tile roof

01/08/2014

Sydney H.

They were very thorough and very professional!

Description of Work
Blastmasters removed mold and mildew on or six unit condo complex. They also cleaned all the bricks and patio surrounding the outdoor pool.

01/04/2014

Arthur M.

Contracted for trhe work on Friday. work done on Saturday. workman was professional, workmanlike, and efficient. Absolutely no complaints

Description of Work
Power wash entire house, pool cage gutters and roof

Poseidon Power Washing

RELY ON EXPERT PRESSURE WASHING SERVICES FOR YOUR HOME! WE'LL MAKE YOUR HOME SHINE

Fancy Painters LLC

Fancy Painters LLC provides high quality painting services for your home or business. With more than 10 years experience we are a highly recommended and respected painting service, providing you with a painter who will understand and meet your needs. We will paint your house like it was our own - to perfection. And we guarantee you will be 100% satisfied with our service. We are bonded, licensed and fully insured.

J & R Valdez Painting, Inc.

We are dedicated to providing our clients with the very best in painting and variety of other projects. With over 15 years of experience, we take an enormous amount of pride in the attention of detail put into each of the projects we are involved in. We known for our quality work and the integrity of our bussines long-term relationship with our clients and guarantee your satisfaction. Call us today for a free quote! 239-601-6063

Pressure cleaning from the roof down, painting interior and exterior, sealing/staining of driveways & pool decks & pavers.

Lawn service, roof repair, pool & spa maintenance or repair