B & D CREATIONS INC

Founded 2000 • With Angi since July 2010

B & D Creations Inc are Painting Contractors; Servicing South West Florida...

GF PAINTING MULTI SERVICES

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Residential and Commercial Painting services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Garage Lifestyles & Closets

Full service coatings, closet and cabinet company with 13 years of experience from small residential to large commercial and government projects. Fully licensed and insured in Florida. !

Niks pressure washing/home cleaning services

Hello Niks pressure washing/Junk Removal services is a fort Myers based small business specializing in residential pressure washing, vinyl siding concrete stone and drive ways. On the other side of my business I offer total home deep clean/junk removal services. My name is Nik and iv had this business for about 6 months now that I run with my girlfriend and uncle so family is incredibly important to me and hold tremendous value in building repeat customers. I hope you give me chance to make your home beautiful again.

10/14/2014

Kenneth G.

The faux painting turned out better then expected and all their painters were professional, knowlegeable and cordial. They cleaned up all work areas after the job was completed. Would use them again.

Description of Work
Faux painted ground floor foyer, stairway to second floor and second floor foyer.

04/29/2014

Meggan D.

They were very clean, professional, and very quick. I just like the way they move furniture themselves and then put it back the way they found it. It was totally and overall a good experience.

Description of Work
B & D Creations Inc. did interior painting. They painted for me for years.

05/18/2011

Meggan D.

The price was very reasonable. I would use them again.

Description of Work
I used B & D Creations for interior painting.

Category interior painters

The services we provide will not be limited to the list below... If you have a project in mind call us for your free quote - Residential Painting - Commercial Painting - Staining - Faux Finishing - Pressure Washing - Epoxy Painting (Garage Floors) - Pavers & Driveways - Decks - Fountains - Remodels - New Construction - Multi Family Homes - Painting for Developments

Satisfaction