Andrew Fuhrmann Screen Repair

Founded 2013 • With Angi since July 2013

Andrew Fuhrmann Screen Repair, LLC. is licensed and insured in Collier and Lee Counties. You can reach us by phone at (239)250-3828 or by email: AFScreenRepair@yahoo.com and you can visit our website at www.AFScreenRepair.com....

A Service Provider's profile image

+12 more images

screen repair (66)patio enclosures (5)

02/03/2022

Johanne M.

Very well and very professional. Thanks

Description of Work
Replaced my balcony’s screen

Work Completed On 01/18/2022

08/19/2021

Joel K.

We had used Andrew 4 years ago to fully rescreen our lanai. He did a great job at a reasonable price. Last week our screen door wouldn't open and I assumed we needed to replace the door. Andrew came the day after I called and found that it only needed a new hinge that he replace quickly. Thankful I called Andrew. He receives my highest recommendation.

Description of Work
Repaired screen door to lanai.

Work Completed On 08/18/2021

08/06/2021

SHELLIE S.

Andrew is wonderful! He's pleasant, professional and thorough. We needed to have a bolt replaced on our pool cage - it had rusted. Andrew looked at it carefully and determined that 3 actually needed replacing. In addition, he replaced 3 panels of screening, using no-see-um screening, as we had requested. He works quickly and efficiently and was done before we knew it. We have used his services previously and will continue to do so. We think he's terrific.

Description of Work
re-screening of some panels on our pool cage and a bolt replaced on same

Work Completed On 08/05/2021

04/03/2021

SHELLIE S.

Andrew is professional and thorough. I asked him to look at screens that had holes; he also noticed screens that weren't attached to the supports and missing bolts. He took care of all of it - even re-anchored a support cable that came loose due to a rusted support piece. He knows what he's doing and doesn't waste time. He is also very pleasant to chat with. We highly recommend him.

Description of Work
the lanai screen cage needed new bolts and screening

Work Completed On 04/02/2021

03/06/2021

Jim G.

First and foremost, Andrew is a gentleman, something quite rare in todays business dealings. He's friendly and his attention to getting the job done right the first time is a breath of fresh air. This is the second job he's done for us and we'll keep his number handy should there be a future need. DO BUSINESS WITH ANDREW!!

Description of Work
A few of our cage screens needed replacement

Work Completed On 03/03/2021

10/28/2020

Ron M.

It was perfect from beginning to completion.

Description of Work
Privacy screens

Category sunrooms

Work Completed On 10/28/2020

03/30/2020

Michael B.

Andrew made quick repairs; Lanai screens look brand new. Excellent service, Andrew is personal and professional. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Replace torn screens both side and ceiling panels

Work Completed On 03/30/2020

02/21/2020

Mary Kay D.

Perfect, excellent job. Will hire again if needed

Description of Work
Re-screen sliding doors

Work Completed On 02/20/2020

01/25/2020

Dean G.

We used Andrew for a complete replacement of our lanai screen a couple of years ago. One of the panels developed a hole, we called Andrew and he came out the same day and repaired it. His service has been excellent, I couldn't be more pleased with his work, pricing, and promptness.

Description of Work
Replaced screen panel in our lanai over our pool

Work Completed On 01/24/2020

01/10/2020

Ed D.

Andrew Fuhrmann was very accommodating regarding our rather unusual situation. He made himself available immediately before delivery of the hot tub and afterwards to repair whatever needed attention on the screen cage. I hasten to say that my first experience with this company in 2018 was not good. Subsequently I learned that the company had hired someone who did not have very good customer skills. However, I contacted the company at a future date and was highly pleased with the work. That is why I called on Andrew Fuhrmann again and was not disappointed. I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
A large screen panel and a crossbar on our lanai screen cage had to be removed to allow for a hot tub to be moved into the lanai. After hot tub was installed it was necessary to re-install the large screen panel, replace a smaller one, and replace the crossbar.

Work Completed On 12/11/2019

10/19/2019

Ann G.

One of our screens came off the soffit and I was afraid the gap would get larger the longer it was not repaired. I called a couple of vendors and no one called back. I submitted a project request on Angie’s List, and within a couple of hours 3 vendors emailed me back. Fortunately, Andrew was able to come the next day for an estimate. He called before he arrived and came within the time window he promised. He was able to fix the screen on the spot, and charged only a service charge. Very reasonable price. I would definitely use him again for any future issues and recommend him to others. Thanks to Andrew for prompt service.

Description of Work
Screen Repair

Work Completed On 10/18/2019

10/19/2019

Ann G.

Quality Service. Pleasant Experience. Highly Recommend. This was the second time I have used Andrew Fuhrmann and I am pleased with both services. The first time was a minor repair. He came to provide an estimate and he was able to repair on the spot. I was still waiting for other vendors to even return my call. Since front entryway screen and door was a more expensive service, I got a few estimates from other vendors. Some vendors provided estimates without even coming to the house. Andrew came to the house, did some measurements and asked us more specifics of what we wanted. His cost estimate was in the middle range from other vendors. I felt that he better understood what I wanted so I chose him for the service. Him and his wife were both pleasant to work with. Good communication, and follow up. They provided all the information needed for HOA approval, ordered the parts once I received Approval, and then emailed me when the parts arrived to schedule installation that same week. He came to the house 30 minutes early and installed the front entryway screen within 3 hours. I took pictures and showed my friends. His work also has 1 year warranty. Will definitely use Andrew again and will highly recommend him to my friends.

Description of Work
Front Entryway Screen and Door

Work Completed On 01/12/2022

Review for Andrew Fuhrmann Screen Repair  - 4535 22nd St NE, Naples, FL - 39595740

10/15/2019

Steven B.

The job was done within a few days and was perfect. A small section of lanai had been ripped and they fixed it perfectly

Description of Work
Repair a torn screen

Work Completed On 10/15/2019

07/15/2019

Walt L.

Very smoothly.Came on site for estimate & completed the work in a timely and professional manner. If we are in need of future screen work, I wouldn’t hesitate to hire Andrew.

Description of Work
Aluminum repair & re screen

Work Completed On 07/09/2019

07/12/2019

paul N.

Work went very well, and exactly as requested. Great attention to detail and fantastic workmanship. Gave me a quote on the spot, which was very much in line with other estimates I had received. The decision was easy. We agreed to an install date and everything went exactly as Andrew said it would. Finally, the patio can be used as intended, and without intrusion from pests. If you need an screen enclosure, and you're ready to get it done - hire this guy! Not only will you will not be disappointed, you'll be happy you did it.

Description of Work
Enclosure for a patio overhang with doors on 2 sides

Work Completed On 07/12/2019

Review for Andrew Fuhrmann Screen Repair  - 4535 22nd St NE, Naples, FL - 37980813

02/11/2019

Sheryl B.

Andrew was amazing. Extremely professional, punctual, friendly and efficient. His prices were very reasonable and I would hire him again in a second. Can’t say enough about how pleased I am with his service.

Description of Work
Repaired 4 lanai screens and replaced 2 screens.

Work Completed On 02/11/2019

01/16/2019

Bob M.

He was on time and done in under 2 hours. Cleaned up and took old screen waste. Made sure I was happy with door operation and the new screen. Very satisfied with job completion.

Description of Work
Replaced screens on Lanai and replaced hardware on screen door.

Work Completed On 01/16/2019

12/17/2018

Robert E.

Very pleased with Andrew’s job on our lanai. Although there was a hiccup with not being able to get his usual painter, the situation was remedied and the outcome looked fine. Andrew is a pleasure to work with.

Description of Work
Re-screen and paint lanai cage.

Work Completed On 12/10/2018

12/14/2018

Carmela D.

Andrew was very professional and accommodating . He did a great job rescreening our lanai, very hard worker and nice young man

Description of Work
Rescreening Lanai

Work Completed On 12/14/2018

11/14/2018

SHELLIE S.

Andrew showed up and looked at the work to be done. We had 4 screens with holes and 2 others we had previously patched that we wanted to have replaced. He looked at all our screens and found another hole that was visible from the outside that was not visible from the inside (and so, we hadn't seen it). He replaced all 7. He didn't waste time but worked efficiently. He is personable, friendly, competent. We would definitely hire him again. He knows what he's doing and is fairly young, so we hope he'll be around for many years. We highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Some screens in our pool cage needed to be replaced

Work Completed On 11/13/2018

10/17/2018

Jean H.

Fast, professional service. His wife, who schedules appointments is responsive and gives updates on arrival time. Whole process was easy.

Description of Work
Replaced screens. Bear came through patio screen. Cat has also torn small holes in other screens.

Work Completed On 10/17/2018

09/10/2018

Barbara B.

Excellent job. Professional, knowledgeable, and reasonable. Most important, he showed up when he said he would and on time! Pleasure doing business with.

Description of Work
One screen panel on lanai needed to be replaced

Work Completed On 09/04/2018

09/06/2018

Barbara B.

Totally professional, reasonable and above all shows up when he says he will. Superb service. Job was completed timely and an excellent job was done. Pleasure doing business with.

Description of Work
Anai screen repair