American Home Renovation

Founded 2010 • With Angi since April 2011

All around home repairs from cabinets to sprinklers I do it all. 3rd generation carpenter with a wide range of work experience. Let me help you get back your equity in your home. Free quotes and advice. For complete satisfaction that you will want to tell your friends about just call zach. Award winning....

BLUE PLUMBING

M&M Site Development, Excavating and Land Clearing

We are a locally owned full service paving contractor. We take our time to understand the needs of our customer’s so that we can deliver the best quality of services possible. M & M Site Development is a Naples based full service paving and asphalt contractor serving residential, commercial, HOA, and municipal customers. Our professional staff consists of full-time dedicated asphalt paving and maintenance professionals who have years of knowledge and expertise in the industry. From the detailed quote to the finished job, Our goal is to ensure all customers will be pleased with the workmanship, quality, and professionalism of Asphalt and Concrete Engineering. We are a fully State Certified General Contractor

Juan's Lawn Service Landscaping and Lawn Care

Our residential and commercial lawn care services turn any yard or business property into a beautiful urban oasis. Contact us to find out more - proudly serving Naples, FL and surrounding areas.

Offers by Juan's Lawn Service Landscaping and Lawn Care on Angi

03/23/2017

I sent an e-mail request for work I needed done in my master bathroom. I did not receive a reply so I called the company and got an answering machine. I left a message and never received a call back. Very unprofessional.

Description of Work
master bathroom

Category handyman service

I apologize I moved from the area 2 years ago. Angie's list still had my old address on file. I'm sorry for the inconvience.

12/31/2015

I needed multiple things done. Service Provider did a great job. I would recommend them again.

Description of Work
Pressure washing,Painting, replaced siding.

Category remodeling

05/08/2015

They did an excellent job! I was thrilled with them! I have even scheduled other services through them going forward. Zach Batcher is the gentleman that helped me. I could not have been more happy!

Description of Work
He replaced all the bad wood on the exterior of our house, caulked, and painted it. He even cleaned my skylights and everything!

Category remodeling,house painters

03/26/2015

Zack was on time, skilled and does very good work.

Description of Work
Installation of new doors, frames and trim

Category woodworking,doors

01/28/2015

It took a while to get in touch and set up a date, but once it was arranged, he came at appointed date and time as promised. The fan installation was done without a hitch. We were very pleased with the work. We were so pleased, we spoke with him about other jobs we wanted done around the house; in detail. He seemed interested, even gave us a quote; however, we never heard back from him again. For ...

Description of Work
Ceiling fan installation.

Category electrician,handyman service,ceiling fans

08/24/2014

He went above and beyond. He made sure of quality work even though I would not have noticed any corner cutting. Very good and quality work

Description of Work
Home flood lights and ceiling fans

Category electrician","handyman service","Lighting","ceiling fan

08/08/2014

After several reminders by phone, we finally received a detailed quote for each job. We reviewed the quote and made some modifications which were emailed to him. After receiving no response, we left telephone messages asking him to review the emailed changes,revise his estimate accordingly, and schedule the project. As of this date we have never received any response to our requests.

Description of Work
After missing our first scheduled appointment , Zack came to our newly-purchased house to provide an estimate for a variety of home improvements, such as painting, closet building, door replacement, and installation of lighting fixtures. He was friendly, knowledgeable, professional, and enthusiastic.

Category electrician","handyman service","Lighting","interior painter","door installer

07/06/2014

Zach did a great job. Large wood sided house did a full pressure wash, scraped, sanded primed, and painted exterior and interior three story foyer. Rebuilt front door entry way based on photos, very capable. Repaired intior ceiling from water damage. Replaced and repaired some rotted wood. Was punctual, reliable, very friendly and trustworthy. Felt very comfortable having him I our home.

Description of Work
Repaired rotten wood, painted exterior of three story wood sided home, re painted interior three story foyer, rebuilt front entry surround.

Category contractor","house painter","interior painter

07/02/2014

They did an excellent job. Were fast and they cleaned up after themselves. Could not have been better! Will use them again.

Description of Work
Installed ceiling fans, medicine cabinets

Category handyman service","ceiling fan

06/04/2014

Placed order on 5/28/2014. Contacted provider via Angie's List email on 6/2 requesting an installation date. Nothing. Gave phone number in email, nothing. No reply of any type. It was to replace an existing ceiling fan. Could not be any easier for someone that knows what they are doing. All I needed was a call or email explaining when I could expect service.

Description of Work
Nothing.

Category handyman service

Fencing repair & replacement. Painting. Pressure washing. Concrete restoration. Decorative concrete. Complete house maintenance.

Large electrical, plumbing & roofing jobs.

Check, American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa