ALWAYS SPEEDY APPLIANCE SERVICE INC

Founded 1986 • With Angi since June 2007

2174 J and C BLVD

Naples, FL 34109

Always Speedy Appliance Service is a family business founded in 1986 to serve the appliance repair demands of Naples, Marco Island, Bonita Springs and Collier County. The company grew over the years thanks to the dedication of its employees to friendly, quality service. We are the only company in the area with such a large inventory of spare parts on the trucks to fix the problem during the very first visit. " First call-completed" is our motto and here at Speedy, we strive to accomplish that with every service call. Our friendly, certified technicians are wearing uniforms and shoe covers, they are nationally background checked and drug tested. High quality service for reasonable price....

12/26/2019

BD V.

With a house full of company on christmas day, our dishwasher broke. Thinking it would be days or weeks before I could get service during this busy season in Florida, I left a msg on Speedy's voice mail. The very next day, the day after Christmas at 8:30 AM, I got a call and a same day service appointment!! Brandon was professional, informative and fixed the dishwasher. So pleased with this vendor!!

Description of Work
broken dishwasher

03/01/2019

Latanya V.

I spoke with Cameron (service manager), polite and professional on Tuesday, they came out Thursday morning. The job went really well, the Service Tech Matthew arrived within the time frame as mentioned on the phone two days prior. I broke a glass ball in the dishwasher and it clogged the drain. Matthew explained my options In case if he was not able to remove the pieces of glass, which would have cost me a lot of money, which I don't have. Long story short he removed the glass and I got a free warranty of 90 days if something happens, I received the first time Angie List Customer discount. I would hire and recommend them again! thank you!

Description of Work
Fixed Dishwasher

01/15/2018

Richard R.

Very well - work does as promised and timely fashion

Description of Work
repaires to my refrigerator

01/11/2018

Thomas L.

Tech identified the problem with our oven. The oven required a new mother board. First visit identified the problem and a new board was ordered. Second visit installed new board about one week later.

Description of Work
Repair range/oven

09/20/2017

PAMELA M.

Great! Fixed quickly... but I had noticed discoloration in some of the ice... bucket needed to be special ordered . Replaced it on Sat after the hurricane..all works gear now!

Description of Work
Ice maker in older fridge froze up.

06/01/2017

Barbara V.

They were fine.? I thought it was a lot of money 80$ just to walk in the door but that is what they do now. It worked fine.? They were there the day we called them that's why I was thrilled with them.

Description of Work
They did a Dishwasher repair.

06/01/2017

Ann L.

I am very happy with them. I was very pleased. I have used them several times. They are prompt, efficient, inexpensive, nice people. He was here maybe half an hour, 45 minutes.

Description of Work
They were servicing my dryer.

05/16/2017

Janet B.

once the problem was diagnosed, he was able to replace the wire for the door sensor and my dryer has worked well since then. I have used this company before and will use again in the future if needed.

Description of Work
needed the door sensor on my dryer fixed.

03/29/2017

TROY B.

They were very responsive very professional and very knowledgeable followed up when one of the parts that was sent to them was incorrect and made the whole service call go very seamless and without conflict !

Description of Work
Replacement of various parts on various appliances after a lightning strike damaged the units.

03/10/2017

Ann and Jay R.

Excellent service and the technician answered all questions. The cost included service call fee which was $89 an Angie's List discount of 10%

Description of Work
Dryer Repair. They were knowledgeable and quick repair.

Adkins Duct Cleaning LLC

Dryer Vent and Air Duct Cleaning Service

Offers by Adkins Duct Cleaning LLC	 on Angi
    ACTION APPLIANCE SERVICE

No trip charge with repair. Can leave message 24 hours a day.

Cam Plumbing of Florida

We are your local, veteran-owned plumbing partner, servicing Fort Myers and the surrounding areas of Southwest Florida. Trust us for all of your plumbing needs for a positive plumbing experience every time! We are on a mission to provide plumbing solutions for you!We pride ourselves on our industry knowledge, fair pricing and quality craftsmanship. If no one can- CAM CAN!

Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, American Express

APPLIANCE REPAIR: REFRIGERATORS, WASHERS, DRYERS, GARBAGE DISPOSALS, OVENS, FREEZERS, WATER HEATERS, DISHWASHERS, RANGES, BBQ, ICE MACHINES. VENT CLEANING AND MORE

CUSTOMER PARTS INSTALLATION