Abbey Carpet & Floor

Founded 1958 • With Angi since June 2007

Naples Finest Flooring Showroom. Step into a world of flooring possibilities at Abbey Carpet & Floor. This world class showroom takes the experience of shopping for floor covering to a whole new level. Our 20,000 square foot showroom features products from over 200 flooring and window fashion suppliers. We offer everything from exotic hardwood, to natural stone, to a selection of over 5,000 area rugs from around the world. Let our expert staff guide you every step of the way and our professional installation team will pamper your home from start to finish. When choosing comfort, fashion and style for your home, please visit Abbey Carpet & Floor today. Our promise to you is to provide the best and largest selection in a friendly, comfortable and helpful atmosphere....

SCHWARTZ BLIND & SHUTTER CO

SCHWARTZ BLIND & SHUTTER CO

Whether you want added privacy, light control or insulation to reduce heating and cooling bills – or if you’ve simply decided to change your décor, we will provide you with great solutions that give you comfort, value and style. Selecting window coverings for your home is an important decision. We can help you navigate through the many styles, options and materials available. Best of all we bring our showroom to you. We take great pride in providing you with top-level service and promise complete satisfaction. Scott and Michelle have been specializing in interior window coverings for more than 10 years and would love to help you find the perfect solution! Please call today for your in-home consultation! ​

Offers by SCHWARTZ BLIND & SHUTTER CO on Angi

06/18/2018

Very courteous and well trained crew. Quality was outstanding. Job was completed in what seemed a short amount of time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Old flooring removed,new high value vinyl floor installed

CATEGORY flooring contractor,remodeling

03/28/2017

Terrible, started off with wrong install dates, and could not get a return call from our salesman. Then, our condo complex has limited hours, which they have a record of, and again they had to reschedule as they weren't there in time. Finally, we had a large home remodel, they decided to charge $4960 yesterday, without prior notice, on my card saying they tried to get ahold of me when they realize...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed carpeting in Dec. 2016

CATEGORY carpet installation

02/27/2017

Carpet needed to be manufactured by the mill so the intended installation date got pushed off, but Abbey went above and beyond to make sure the job was done by the deadline we he had.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Purchased and installed 220 square yards of carpet.

CATEGORY carpet installation

09/28/2016

From the start, everything went very smoothly. We worked with Lisa Belknap who guided us through every step. The installers were punctual, professional, very-hard working and tidy. The installation took less time then anticipated. Jeff, the owner even came by twice. It was evident that the company values their customer's satisfaction. We would not hesitate to use their services again and can since...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had the existing carpeting in all 4 bedrooms removed and Coretec installed (manufactured faux wood product).

CATEGORY flooring contractor

08/23/2016

The team arrived and had to clean up a mess from the demolition that was done before they arrived. They had to even out my floor before installing the tiles.  Again Rocco was easy to deal with and so was the installation manager.. I think his name was Paul. I love my new floor and would work this Rocco and his team again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provider worked with me to find a porcelain tile I loved for my entire condo. Rocco was the salesman I worked with and he was wonderful and made sure I was happy. They are coming back next week to redo 1 tile in the corner of the lanai. I paid more than I wanted to but Rocco's team was great and I have a lifetime guarantee

CATEGORY flooring contractor

Hardwood, Broadloom Carpet, Area Rugs, Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Tile & Stone, Laminate Flooring & Window Treatments.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check