7th Generation Air Conditioning & Heating

Founded 1996 • With Angi since July 2013

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

All as usual

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Ask about our $34.95 40-Point Precision Cleaning and Inspection (total HVAC system!). We are dedicated to serving our neighbors with the best heating and cooling services available so that their homes can stay comfortable no matter what time of year. You’ll soon see why we are the residential air conditioning service Sarasota residents call when they need local air conditioning repair. We’ve been serving Sarasota for 20 years and our family has been in Florida for seven generations, so we truly feel a connection to our community and we think we have a responsibility to serve our neighbors to the best or our abilities. That’s why we stand by our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you’re not completely satisfied with our work, we’ll come back for free to make it right! We strive to be the experts on heating and air conditioning in Myakka City and surrounding areas....

Teasdale Fenton of Sarasota

When your property is affected by fire, flood, mold, or storm damage, you can rely on our team to do everything possible to restore all cleanable items back to their pre-loss condition. We provide a full-service, comprehensive solution for home owners and commercial property owners in need of carpet or floor cleaning, contents cleaning and contents restoration services. Through each stage of the contents cleaning process we will handle your property with care. We specialize in; Water Damage Carpet and Floor Cleaning Mold Remediation Emergency Boardup Services Smoke and Fire Damage Content Cleaning & Restoration Packout and Storage Home Reconstruction and Restoration

Sean McCutcheon's Air Conditioning and Heating

Sean McCutcheon’s Air Conditioning and Heating has been your one stop shop for commercial and residential air conditioning and heating repair, maintenance and new installation since 2003. We specialize in retrofitting and custom designing, energy efficient air conditioning and heating systems that keep you comfortable all year round and save you money on your electric bills.

LPAC Services- Larry Pearson A/C

Award winning, family owned and operated for nearly 30 years. Focus is on providing top products and services at fair prices with outstanding customer service. We service all products and are an American Standard Customer Care Dealer and Mitsubishi Diamond Dealer. Ask about our special offers for Angie's List customers.

Offers by LPAC Services- Larry Pearson A/C on Angi

05/22/2021

Sandy called me back within 1/2 hour of my requesting a quote, on a Friday evening. The AC unit was installed by two techs who were very nice, polite, and knowledgeable. They explained everything. The unit was installed and working by noon on Saturday. Fast and friendly. Would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
install new AC unit

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

thanks for taking the time to leave our company a reviews, we greatly appreciate your business.

06/06/2020

no contact with this company, too far away

Description of Work
ac replacement

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Our company tried reaching out several time by the phone number on angies list. It said number was disconnected. So we also reached out by email and never had a response. Usually when it comes to angies list soon as we are notified we call immediately to make contact with customer. We also do service all of Englewood and all of Sarasota county.

06/06/2020

no contact with this company, too far away

Description of Work
ac replacement

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

not sure y he even left a review as we have not preformed any work for this person. we tried to reach him by email, and called several times and phone was disconnected.

04/24/2020

Jon arrived during the scheduled time; however, unlike the other estimators from other companies, he was not wearing a mask nor did he have one available (due to coronavirus outbreak). I gave him a mask which he removed halfway through our appointment and I had to ask him to put the mask back on. He said it was hot and difficult to breath through. I was wearing a mask also and I told him he needed...

Description of Work
Needed to replace my HVAC System

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

When I arrived at Mrs [Member Name Removed] i meet her at front door she asked if i had a mask. I responded back to her with, would you like to reschedule our appointment, and i will have mask when i return. She said no just meet me in garage. So after 15 to 20 mins of being in garage with no mask, mrs [Member Name Removed] brought me out a mask. I put mask on and then i enter in her home from gar...

03/19/2020

The two guys that came installed my system did a great job very professional but I was quoted at $5,100 to do the job and somehow they got me a credit of $6,100 and they ripped me off $1,000 and now I'm stuck paying the bill it was the old bait-and-switch and I have the paperwork to prove it

Description of Work
Installing an air handler and outside condenser

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

[Member Name Removed] I'm not sure how this would have happened, this is not way we operated. what i believe happened was your initial quote was 5100.00. Which was for a direct change out. then you decided to move outside unit 15 feet away from original location. This is how the price changed. Also you Financed this system and you sign the agreement before we ever started work and it clearly the a...

FREE SERVICE CALLS with repair. $39.95 cleaning and 40-point inspection - Repair all makes and models - Professional, Prompt Service - Quality Workmanship -Preventive Maintenance -Duct Cleaning -Duct Testing, Sizing, Sealing, & Replacement (including Dryer Vents) -Air purification - Mold Removal

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check