All as usual

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

7th Generation Air Conditioning & Heating

Founded 1996 • With Angi since July 2013

27115 Brandiff Rd

Myakka City, FL 34251

Ask about our $34.95 40-Point Precision Cleaning and Inspection (total HVAC system!). We are dedicated to serving our neighbors with the best heating and cooling services available so that their homes can stay comfortable no matter what time of year. You’ll soon see why we are the residential air conditioning service Sarasota residents call when they need local air conditioning repair. We’ve been serving Sarasota for 20 years and our family has been in Florida for seven generations, so we truly feel a connection to our community and we think we have a responsibility to serve our neighbors to the best or our abilities. That’s why we stand by our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you’re not completely satisfied with our work, we’ll come back for free to make it right! We strive to be the experts on heating and air conditioning in Myakka City and surrounding areas....

06/06/2020

Steve R.

no contact with this company, too far away

Description of Work
ac replacement

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

not sure y he even left a review as we have not preformed any work for this person. we tried to reach him by email, and called several times and phone was disconnected.

06/06/2020

Steve R.

no contact with this company, too far away

Description of Work
ac replacement

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Our company tried reaching out several time by the phone number on angies list. It said number was disconnected. So we also reached out by email and never had a response. Usually when it comes to angies list soon as we are notified we call immediately to make contact with customer. We also do service all of Englewood and all of Sarasota county.

04/24/2020

Mar W.

Jon arrived during the scheduled time; however, unlike the other estimators from other companies, he was not wearing a mask nor did he have one available (due to coronavirus outbreak). I gave him a mask which he removed halfway through our appointment and I had to ask him to put the mask back on. He said it was hot and difficult to breath through. I was wearing a mask also and I told him he needed to wear the mask in my home as I didn't want to risk exposing my elderly parent to potential infection. He promised to get me an estimate that evening as I was planning on evaluating all the estimates and planning to make a decision the next day. Needless to say, I never heard from Jon again nor has his company responded to my texts or emails requesting the estimate. All the other estimators gave me estimates the same day.

Description of Work
Needed to replace my HVAC System

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning

When I arrived at Mrs [Member Name Removed] i meet her at front door she asked if i had a mask. I responded back to her with, would you like to reschedule our appointment, and i will have mask when i return. She said no just meet me in garage. So after 15 to 20 mins of being in garage with no mask, mrs [Member Name Removed] brought me out a mask. I put mask on and then i enter in her home from garage to check out what i need for proposal. After i return back to garage were Mrs [Member Name Removed] previously let me be with NO MASK. she had questions for me and when i was talking i pulled my mask down for just a second, but did not take it off. Thats when she said to pull it back up, so i did. Never once did i take mask off in side home were elderly mother was. The proposal was for a new system and duct work in home, which Mrs [Member Name Removed] was going to remodel home in 2 months. I told her i did not fill comfortable installing new duct work in home that was going to be remodel in 2 months with walls coming down and construction dust and debris entering new system and duct work. We are a smaller size company and as the owner I am the only one who writes up these proposals for duct work and systems. Meet with her Wednesday late afternoon, and I had Family emergency on Thursday morning that kept me out of office till Monday. I had my office manager try to reach out to Mrs [Member Name Removed] several times with no answer or returned phone calls.

03/19/2020

Frank Z.

The two guys that came installed my system did a great job very professional but I was quoted at $5,100 to do the job and somehow they got me a credit of $6,100 and they ripped me off $1,000 and now I'm stuck paying the bill it was the old bait-and-switch and I have the paperwork to prove it

Description of Work
Installing an air handler and outside condenser

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

[Member Name Removed] I'm not sure how this would have happened, this is not way we operated. what i believe happened was your initial quote was 5100.00. Which was for a direct change out. then you decided to move outside unit 15 feet away from original location. This is how the price changed. Also you Financed this system and you sign the agreement before we ever started work and it clearly the amount was written. Again Im not sure were there was a mis understanding thanks for your business. And If you would like fill free to give us a call to talk about this matter

01/06/2020

Ron B.

Very well, owner Jon was excellent . Evaluated the situation was honest down to earth. On time and worked as needed finished before expected competition time! Could not be more pleased with Jon and his service team. We have already recommended 7th Generation to several family and friends.

Description of Work
Heating & A/C replace unit

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thanks for taking the time to leave our company a review. As we strive hard to be number 1 in customer service. Thanks again for the opportunity to work for you

10/18/2019

L L.

They were very honest, prompt, polite and hardworking. I would not hesitate to recommend them or hire them for any future needs.

Description of Work
Heating & A/C

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thanks for taking the time to gouge our company feed back. As we are striving hard every day to make our customer happy. Hope you enjoy your new air conditioning system

09/17/2019

Melissa T.

They were very prompt and brought us out a portable unit until ours could be replaced. They were very caring and made the process less stressful.

Description of Work
Heating & A/C

08/23/2019

Ed M.

Very prompt, courteous and professional. I had to replace my entire system and they gave me a great price and installed the unit within 2 days.

Description of Work
Heating & A/C

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thanks for taking the time to leave our company a review as we are striving hard to meet all our customer need in a timely manner for service, maintenance, and Installation. We fill customer service is key to a successful business.

04/30/2019

Barbara T.

Immediate response from initial inquiry to completion. On time, professional, knowledgeable and reasonably priced.

Description of Work
replace HVAC system

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

thanks for taking the time to give our company feed back on how our team preformed at 7th Generation Air

02/11/2019

Bill W.

Excellent they were very prompt and did excellent job installing. Cleaned up any debris that was around and removed the old conditioner.

Description of Work
New air conditioning installed and new ductwork.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

thanks for taking the time to review our company as our team tries to do our job correctly and at the highest quality.

02/11/2019

Ann I.

Perfectly! From my first phone call to Sandy Raszka, who was welcoming and friendly, to the installation and follow-up,--everything was smooth as silk. They came at the appointed time. It took them less time than they anticipated. They were courteous and professional. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
New air conditioner

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

thanks for taking the time to leave our company a review

02/03/2019

Thomas J S.

Great. They came when they said they would (Always a plus!) and gave me a great price. The installation went well and the only glitch was that the internet thermostat kept hiccuping and dropping the connection. Honeywell was no help at all but the folks at 7th generation stepped up again. They sent out one of their guys who got it up and running. No service charge; Just part of their service. I HIGHLY recommend them!

Description of Work
New A/C system installed

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

thanks for level our company a review

01/30/2019

Stanley K.

They were great and answered all my questions and got unit working

Description of Work
Repair of my ac unit

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

thanks for taking the time to leave our company a review .

07/18/2018

Victor R.

I would definitely hire this company again. Jon did a thorough job in sanitizing my air ducts. He answered all my questions. He pointed out to me the areas of concern without pushing any repairs. Jon exemplifies professionalism and integrity. I highly recommend him. Thank you Jon!!!

Description of Work
Complete home air duct sanitizing and air handler rejuvenation

05/05/2018

Stephen O.

7th Generation A/C and Heating is a very knowledgeable and honest company. I called them when I wasn’t able to get my A/C to start recently. With a few questions, they diagnosed the problem over the phone and told me what I needed to do get it restarted. They could have come out and charged me for a service call, but instead they walked me through it over the phone free of charge. They were also very friendly and helpful the whole time. I will definitely be using them for any future needs.

Description of Work
A/C Wouldn't Turn On

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

thanks for taking the time to review our company as it is important for other potential customers to see what our customers think of us.

05/04/2018

Thomas L.

ok. Gentleman was great, but an hour late. same as last time.

Description of Work
A/C cleaned and checked.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

thanks for leaving our company review

05/02/2018

Timothy C.

Excellent, very professional, clean, neat and did exactly what was bought.

Description of Work
AC maintenance. Clean drain line, clean coil, check gases, and clean the unit.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

thanks for taking the time to leave us a review as it is important to our business

04/27/2018

joel E.

If I had to use one word I would say...Exceptional. Jon and his team at 7th generation are the best in the business hands down. Highly recommend! Thanks again!

Description of Work
New unit and service

Category appliance repair, heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review for our company as we striving to better our customers service

04/27/2018

Jeff W.

The guys at 7th generation air are top notch!! I highly recommend them for all your a/c needs, they came out and gave us a competitive quote and got us a brand new system hooked up and running in a timely manner , we were really impressed with the staff, they’re very friendly and professional. We will definitely be using them for maintenance in the future and recommend them to all our friends and family. We Love our new a/c blowing cold air , and our electric bill has went down substantially!!! Thank you 7th generation air !!!

Description of Work
Needed new air conditioner

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thanks for taking the time to leave our company a review as your feedback is very important to us as we try to better our service for customers

04/19/2018

Ahmed E.

The technician recommended replacing a contactor as a precaution. I agreed and paid $224 for the job (later, I discovered that this was overpriced). about five days thereafter, the AC stopped working (for the very first time). They sent another technician and when he opened the panel where the contactor was replaced, there was a loose wire and burn marks were evident on some wires and two capacitors (one of them showed signs of near explosion). I was told that the electric short busted the compressor. Replacing the compressor and freon would have costed me $3,000. As it was an old unit, I found it more sensible to replace the AC at the cost of $6000. Obviously, this was a botched job that caused a serious short that have ended up costing me $6000, and the sad thing is that, most likely, the replacement of the contactor, which cause all this, was not even necessary, as my old AC has been working perfectly.

Description of Work
Inspection and cleaning of AC

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thanks for taking the time to review our company. We installed new contractor on system for 224.00 which include parts & labor. The system that was 15 years old and showed multiple signs that system was not working correct or efficiently. System already had non manufacture installed parts to help compressor run as it was pulling more than normal amps. System ran for 5 days after contractor was installed. After returning to job on Sunday afternoon found that the compressor booster was melted, causing compressor failure. 7th Generation offered a full refund of parts and labor, and proposal for a new system that we recommended before parts were ever installed. We also was willing to discount the price for full replacement due to any inconvenience. As a member of Angies list for 4 years and a Super Service Award holder for 3 years, we always put whats best for customer first.

11/03/2017

Mauro D.

Professional, capable, and courteous service.

Description of Work
Complete Home Air Duct Sanitizing and Air Handler Rejuvenation

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, mold removal

thanks for taking the time to leave us a review

09/23/2017

Rachel J.

They were polite, careful, and on time. They didn't stop until they were completely finished.

Description of Work
air conditioner was ruined by hurricane. A large tree was uprooted and lifted the outside unit up about 4 feet. They came, replaced it with a more efficient unit as soon as in 4 days.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review, as we know after the hurricane we all experienced damage, and we know how important it is for our customers to get back up and running with there a/c systems.

09/04/2017

David L.

Well, overall. New drain line had a leak, but nothing that was difficult to repair myself.

Description of Work
Basic servicing on AC, also needed the drain line replaced.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

thanks for taking the time to review our company

08/08/2017

David R.

Outstanding service from a small company that takes pride in their workmanship. I'm going to hire again via an annual maintenance agreement !

Description of Work
A.C. Service-6 month

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review and we will see you in 6 months

08/08/2017

William S.

The company is very professional. After using them for several routine and urgent services, we now have a maintenance agreement.

Description of Work
Routine Service

Flood Pros USA - Sarasota

When it comes to restoring homes following a flood, fire, or other disasters, few restoration companies are as committed to their customers as Flood Pros USA. Since 2015, we’ve been providing homeowners and businesses with professional water, fire, and smoke restoration services and mold remediation in order to help them return to their properties and daily routines as quickly as possible. We offer free inspections to ensure that they’re getting the services that they need to remedy their damage issues. We’re proud to say that we are dedicated to taking care of our customers and building trust and understanding.

Offers by Flood Pros USA - Sarasota on Angi
    USA Construction & Mold Remediation Service, LLC

USA CONST. & MOLD REMEDIATION SERVICE is a mold remediation service, located in the Tampa bay metropolitan area. We specialize in mold removal and full home restorations. If you believe that your home is being attacked by mold, we can help. After an initial inspection, we can begin the removal process and get your home back to its original state. We promise to get it done quickly and efficiently. IICRC Water removal,Dry out.

Restoration 1 of Tampa Bay

At Restoration 1, we understand that the people we work with are going through a stressful and emotionally difficult time. Because of this, we strive to provide caring and courteous support, upfront communication, and effective services to our customers. We handle water damage, fire cleanup, smoke odor removal, mold remediation and any other services needed to restore your home or business. Our reputation for fast responses, unparalleled quality, and uninhibited commitment has contributed to our growth as a company throughout the United States. We understand that the need for property restoration services can come at the most unexpected times, which is why we are always ready to help! Restoration 1 aims to exceed the expectations of every customer we work with and restore their property to its pre-damage state. You can never guess when a disaster will happen to your property. We recommend storing our contact information in your phone, so you may reach us at any hour when a flood, fire, or mold infestation occurs. Our solid reputation ensures that no matter the situation, we’ll get the job done right the first time. Should a disaster ever occur in your home or business, find the closest Restoration 1 for unbeatable service. We guarantee you’ll be satisfied with the work provided!

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
    CAC1817105
    Florida
    Florida: General
    08/31/2024
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

FREE SERVICE CALLS with repair. $39.95 cleaning and 40-point inspection - Repair all makes and models - Professional, Prompt Service - Quality Workmanship -Preventive Maintenance -Duct Cleaning -Duct Testing, Sizing, Sealing, & Replacement (including Dryer Vents) -Air purification - Mold Removal