Father & Son Landscaping, LLC

Founded 2012 • With Angi since February 2015

30403 Gidran Terr

Mount Dora, FL 32757

Father & Son Landscaping, LLC is a family owned and operated business. Our motto is to treat our customers like family and bring back customer service form the good ole days! We carry a one million dollar insurance policy and NEVER lock our customers into a binding contract. We offer weekly lawn maintenance (residential/commercial), landscape design and installation, irrigation install and repair service, brick/stone pavers, and sod replacement. Call today for a free estimate!...

08/11/2018

Ed T.

Darin was nice when he first came out. Drew up and explained a nice landscape plan and got us a quote quickly. When the workers showed up there was one supervisor and two workers. They also showed up with some of the wrong plants. The two workers were young adults that didn't have a clue about plants or care of how things were planted and not careful of the surrounding area. The beds were already lined with river rock and when they went to plant rather than moving the river rock aside and dumping the dirt from the hole on to a tarp away from the river rock they just dump the dirt on top of the river rock in the beds. Then they shoved the dirt back into the hole. Consequently you now have a mixture of river rock and dirt that looked terrible. They didn't plant some plants deep enough and the supervisor had to come behind them to fix their mistakes. They step on plants and not professional. When I spoke with the owner he sent the supervisor back the next day to fix more of the issues. I had to stay on top of every move these guys made. I had one plant recently dye after 45 days and they will not replace it saying they only guarantee the plants for 30 days. Could it be it wasn't planted right in the first place? I would be very careful in dealing with this company and get what you pay for, professional people.

Description of Work
landscaping with a combination of flowers and bushes.

Category landscaping

The client was made aware that changing out plants would create a need to freshen up the rock. Client would not pay to remove the rock and wanted us to work around it. Client was told the rock would need to be freshened up with some additional rock. Client stood over the workers the entire time and had them continuously move plants several times causing workers to replant the same plant several times. Client instructed workers to perform work that was not paid for and in the end expected a discount because 2 plants were the wrong kind. The 2 plants were switched out and the client was provided a discount. All plants were healthy at the time of planting and warranted for 30 days. Client called 55 days later saying one rose bush was dead. Client was reminded of the warranty and left a bad review the next day.

05/30/2018

Jan S.

They were very reasonably priced for the work they did. I felt that I could trust them from the first initial estimate. They were very responsive and did everything right.

Description of Work
They laid pavers around our pool area and put a sidewalk in. They also put a decorative wall in the corner of our backyard and then landscaped that area.

Category landscaping,hardscaping

05/23/2018

rosemary M.

It was awesome. It was not only an excellent job but the father & son were beyond what they needed to do. They actually drove me an hour away to help me take care some permits and drove me back and left his number so that if I needed help, he'll be willing to come. The owner helped me to call another company to get a better deal on my screening. I heard through his son that he called tha guy later to double check guy's reference to make he's good. He and his family go to the same church where I go to as well.

Description of Work
They extended my patio 16 x 12 and put pavers down with footings.

Category hardscaping

05/22/2018

david B.

They've done well for me. They're local and very personable. Any time I come up with anything I'm using them!

Description of Work
They've done various landscaping tasks for me.

05/22/2018

annette B.

We love it, they did a fantastic job. Any time we contacted them, they always got back with us right away to take care of our concerns.

Description of Work
They installed 460 square feet of pavers in our back yard.

Category hardscaping

04/27/2018

John F.

I contacted them online via the website because nobody answered the phone, and the message prompts you to go to the website and fill out the form. I get a call back and to send some pictures of my yard, I sent 4 pictures and the guy never called me back, not even a text. If this is what customer service is like over the phone then I wouldn't want to pursue any work with them in the future. I would give them an F for failing to provide any help, but I am in a good mood today so a D would suffice. Thanks for nothing and sorry if I wasted your time Father & Son...

Description of Work
landscaping design/ideas

Category lawn service

11/09/2017

James F.

My Parents are elderly & live in Sullivan Ranch, they rely on a variety of service professionals to keep their lawn & landscape in good shape. Most of their neighbors use Father & Son landscaping, so we hired them as well. This is the 3rd landscaping/ mowing company we have tried & they are (by far) the best & most reliable of them all. Father & Son Landscaping charges a bit more but it is well worth it.

Description of Work
Landscaping

Category lawn service,irrigation systems,tree service,hardscaping

02/25/2017

Susana A.

We had requested a quote not realizing we were out of their location range. They were honest that we could probably get a better quote from someone local, but offered to tell us how much certain things should cost regardless of who we went with and they followed through on that. Honesty and customer service means a lot to us and we couldn't let this go by without a comment. Thank you! We will definitely recommend you to anyone we know closer to your work zone.

Description of Work
Front yard landscaping design and resodding

Category landscaping,lawn service

10/25/2016

Donald G.

Very well. Above and beyond service. Attention to detail. Does not rush through work just to getc to the next customer.

Description of Work
Complete lawncare

Category landscaping

Thank you for the kind words. It is an honor to service your lawn weekly and thank you for being a valued client!

08/09/2016

Jeffrey I.

They always do excellent lawn mowing and tree trimming at my house. They come every two weeks or so and keep the lawn looking tidy. They also gave me very reasonable quotes to do some other landscaping projects around the house.

Description of Work
Lawn mowing, tree trimming, paver installation in the backyard, plant flowers in the front yard

Category landscaping,lawn service,tree service,hardscaping

Real Brick Pavers Inc

We have worked with homeowners and designers to produce work we think you'll love for over 8 years. Specializing in all your hardscaping and paver needs! Call us today and bring our project management skills and extensive construction experience to your next project. Ask about our military discount!

Affordable Irrigation of Florida

We offer quality and affordable lawn irrigation services. Installation, Maintenance and repair of all irrigation systems!!

Dr Phillips Construction Co.

At Dr. Phillips Construction Co., we take great pride in the experience, expertise, quality, and customer service that we provide. It is our mission to provide excellent customer satisfaction, from the start to the completion of a project. To understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work, and communicate with every customer in a professional manner. Our reputation is based on service, safety, and quality regardless of how large or small the job.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express

Weekly Lawn Maintenance, Landscape Design and Installation, Irrigation, Sod Installment, Retaining Walls, Paver Patios and Walkways.

Large Tree Trimming, Fertilization.