All Pro Clean Ups Inc

Founded 1984 • With Angi since July 2010

Here at All Pro Clean Ups Inc, we take pride in providing the best services and satisfying our customer needs. We specialize in Landscaping , Hauling , Trailer , Bobcat Rentals , Construction Cleanup, Demolition, Land Clearing & Grading. Bush Hogging. Tree Trimming & Lake Front Clean ups. We look forward to your business and serving you. Contact us today (352) 267-4790...

L&R Sprinkler Repair and Outdoor Living

We offer quality and affordable outdoor living contracting services. Give us a call to schedule your free estimate.

One Stop Trash Valet Service

Ameri-Cans LLC

Ameri-Cans is a local dumpster/junk removal service based in Winter Garden, FL. Our owner Christian Chastang has lived in the are his whole life and like to take an approach that everyone is his neighbor so you will ALWAYS expect fast friendly service! We take pride in our "Flat Fee Debris Removal" services. NO HIDDEN FEES! Upfront pricing designed to help you budget your project. Ameri-Cans also offers skid steer services as well as land management! We are a full service Junk and Debris removal service ready to take on any job big or small!

08/01/2015

JC did an awesome job. My tenants were moving in and area between garage and main condominium was full of weeds and shrubs it was like a jungle. I was desperately looking for someone to help us with cleanup and luckly we found JC on Angie list. He was a life saver and did all the work same day before my tenants moving in. Big thanks to him and his family doing emergency work on Saturday. A very ha...

Description of Work
Clean up lawn

Category tree service

10/29/2014

JC and his two man crew did an excellent job cleaning up like nothing ever happened. Very professional, plan on using him for landscaping jobs in the future.

Description of Work
Had a large oak tree fall in my yard and land partially on my house over the weekend. JC at All Pro Clean Ups answered my phone call over the weekend and was there first thing Monday morning to remove the tree.

Category lawn service,tree service

10/28/2014

They were very professional, arrived on time, and performed requested services at a fair price. Best part was they were able to have it done the same day I called! Would definitely use this company again and recommend them to friends.

Description of Work
Removed an Italian cyprus, as well as trimmed my magnolia tree from over the fence in my back yard.

Category tree service

Landscaping › Residential Design & › Commercial Design Land Clearing >Lot Scraping >Yard Grading Mowing Bush Hogging Lakefront Clean Ups Tree Trimming & Removal Storm Prep Work Rocks , Mulch , Fill Dirt Sod Residential & Commercial Clean Ups Bob Cat & Bush Hog Rental Demolition Hauling We have 10 14 & 16 Yard Trailers you can rent! We can fill them up or you can