D Walker Construction LLC

Founded 2007 • With Angi since September 2009

Commercial and Residential repairs to homes in/exterior.Painting,siding,new additions,flooring and woodrot repair...

At luxury detailing we detail anything from vehicles, homes, driveways and patios no job to be or small .

J & S Power Washing LLC is passionate about delivering an exceptional pressure washing service and bringing your home back to what it used to be. When you hire us, you're hiring a team of professionals who are trained and skilled to deliver lasting value to your home. We're owner operated and we're dedicated to providing quality work at at affordable price. I've been doing lawn care and pressure washing since I was 15 and I like to focus on quality and never cutting corners. Once you see my work you will know you made the right decision. We offer free estimates and would love to hear from you soon. Please call us or click for a free estimate today!

We offer affordable pressure washing services across the Big Bend area.(Leon, Gadsden,Jefferson, and Wakulla county). We specialize in house cleaning, wood cleaning, gutter cleaning, driveway/sidewalk cleaning and parking lot cleaning. We strive to to provide the highest quality of work at an affordable price.

01/26/2012

Sh---ty

Description of Work
The only redeeming factor and the grade of "A" for quality was the gentleman that acually did the work, a person the contractor hired to do the job. The three day job took three weeks because contractor would not hire anyone to help him. Find someone else!!!

Category flooring contractor,interior painters

06/16/2011

They did okay on the painting, but they did not do the fascia and gutters right at all. I called them and they said they'd be out to fix it and I never heard from them so I just washed it off. I'd never hire them again.

Description of Work
D Walker Construction painted some gables and repair some fascia on the side of the roof and reattach the gutters.

Category flooring contractor,woodworking,house painters

Pressure washing, Home repair, New additions,Debri removal, Landscaping, Window Cleaning, Tree Services, Roof repair and Cleaning, Siding-Stucco Hardi Plank, Remodeling General,Painting Interior and Exterior, Carpentry, Decks And Patios, Door Installation, Garage Installation, Playground Equipment Installation, Tile and Lanoleum Installation, Drywall,Concrete Driveways,